From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Morning Bev, have a great day :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Bev,

I have just caught up on your diary from the last couple of weeks - OMG! Muchos congratulations on the losses! 7 stone, 100lbs done, in the 17 stone zone!!!! You are amazing and you sped past me at my current weight, I barely saw you for dust!

I am really pleased for you, as someone with a lot to lose, I know how hard you have worked at this and how much effort and will power this took - fantastic!

BTW, I haven't commented on my own diary but the W dress you showed me is a real beaut and it will suit you and your Jessica Rabbit figure perfectly!

Well done my love!

xxxx

Wow, you're up bright and early! Hope you managed to sleep. Morning Hun xx

No I hadn't been to sleep , eventually tried at 6.30,

Just back from another run (C25k Week 3, day 2) and man I'm shattered!! I keep upping my pace on the treadmill each time and it's really pushed me to the limit today. I got my first sub 15 minute mile time though - average pace today was 14 mins 53s a mile - which is amazing for me. When I started I was doing 20 minute miles! :eek: Was going to push on and do another 5k but my left leg started to feel achey so I'm saving my weekly 5k run for Saturday after completing the final day of week 3. Hopefully I'll be able to improve my time on that too *fingers crossed*

The eagle eyed amongst you will have noticed I did my run on the treadmill. That's right, I bottled it! I want to run outside by the river in the park, I really do. But I'm scared to. I'm scared of comments and dodgy looks and people laughing at the fatty running. I know its completely in my head but after a lifetime of being morbidly obese and getting that kind of thing all the time its so hard to get out of that mindset. I know its daft. One of my friends is heavier than me and runs outside all the time and loves it, but I really don't have the confidence for it yet. I keep psyching myself up for it and saying 'sod what people say' and I honestly believe that, but I just don't want to have to face any negativity. I think it'd completely put me off something I'm growing to love - my running. It's so horrible admitting that to myself, let alone my diary. I really wish I'd got a bit more confidence, I'm sure it'll come in time. I hope so anyway, it's horrible to want to do something but be too worried and anxious to do it. :(

Anyway, on to more positive things! I cooked the most amazing lunch today. Decided to have my main meal for lunch to give me some energy for all the running, it worked too, especially after having a small breakfast. Still feeling pretty full now too. In the end decided to go for the pasta and give in to the temptations of EE carby goodness. :) A few more syns but totally worth it! So foodage today is looking like this:

Day 3 - Wed 25th June - EE
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Lunch - Chicken with peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, pasta sauce (6 syns), pasta and cheese (hexa) - 6 syns
Snack - Sugar free strawberry jelly
Tea - Strawbs, raspberries and Liberte yoghurt - 1 syn
Supper - Home made veggie soup
Total - 7 syns

Exercise
30 mins walking to/from work
30 mins c25k running/walking

-------

Kay - Thanks hun, hope you have too, sent ya a PM if you see it before you leave for your aunties xxx

Charley - Aww bless ya hun, thank you :) It felt kinds surreal to hit all those goals in the space of a week - not quite sure what my body was playing at with that 6lbs loss, I couldn't even shift that much in week when I was 24 stone! WTF! :eek: Ah well, if I gain this week I know why eh? ;)

Glad you like the dress, I love it but the only thing I'm wary about is the fact you have to order it from the website and its made to measure. So if it looks crap on I'm buggered basically. Gonna see if I can try some similar ones on in wedding dress shops first. Hope you're doing well lovely xxx

Rae - Thanks hun I really hope so, sick of being sat miserable with a hot water bottle. I'm not expectin g it to be perfect but even 50% improvement would make my life so much better :)

Sugar fairy - hey hun, hope you're having a good day! We're off to the Beefeater pub in the country side. We absolutely love it there, great location and the food is gorgeous. I've already decided what I'm having and it'll be super naughty so I'm going to try and burn off loads of extra cals at the gym tomorrow to make up for it, lol. xx

Scarlet - Thanks hun, hope you've had a great day too xx

No I hadn't been to sleep , eventually tried at 6.30,

Aww no way, poor you :( hope you feel better today and can manage to get some shut eye later! xxx

Hi there,

Just wanted to stop by and say hello! I've spend the last few days reading your diary (obviously not during work teehee), and boy is it inspiring!!

You've done so incredibly well, and your pics look fantastic. Just really wanted to say thank you as I've gotten loads of ideas and that's just what I need to keep me on track as I'm just back on plan after wayyyy too long off!

Well done you :)

Just back from another run (C25k Week 3, day 2) and man I'm shattered!! I keep upping my pace on the treadmill each time and it's really pushed me to the limit today. I got my first sub 15 minute mile time though - average pace today was 14 mins 53s a mile - which is amazing for me. When I started I was doing 20 minute miles! :eek: Was going to push on and do another 5k but my left leg started to feel achey so I'm saving my weekly 5k run for Saturday after completing the final day of week 3. Hopefully I'll be able to improve my time on that too *fingers crossed*

The eagle eyed amongst you will have noticed I did my run on the treadmill. That's right, I bottled it! I want to run outside by the river in the park, I really do. But I'm scared to. I'm scared of comments and dodgy looks and people laughing at the fatty running. I know its completely in my head but after a lifetime of being morbidly obese and getting that kind of thing all the time its so hard to get out of that mindset. I know its daft. One of my friends is heavier than me and runs outside all the time and loves it, but I really don't have the confidence for it yet. I keep psyching myself up for it and saying 'sod what people say' and I honestly believe that, but I just don't want to have to face any negativity. I think it'd completely put me off something I'm growing to love - my running. It's so horrible admitting that to myself, let alone my diary. I really wish I'd got a bit more confidence, I'm sure it'll come in time. I hope so anyway, it's horrible to want to do something but be too worried and anxious to do it. :(

Anyway, on to more positive things! I cooked the most amazing lunch today. Decided to have my main meal for lunch to give me some energy for all the running, it worked too, especially after having a small breakfast. Still feeling pretty full now too. In the end decided to go for the pasta and give in to the temptations of EE carby goodness. :) A few more syns but totally worth it! So foodage today is looking like this:

Day 3 - Wed 25th June - EE
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Lunch - Chicken with peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, pasta sauce (6 syns), pasta and cheese (hexa) - 6 syns
Snack - Sugar free strawberry jelly
Tea - Strawbs, raspberries and Liberte yoghurt - 1 syn
Supper - Home made veggie soup
Total - 7 syns

Exercise
30 mins walking to/from work
30 mins c25k running/walking

-------

Kay - Thanks hun, hope you have too, sent ya a PM if you see it before you leave for your aunties xxx

Charley - Aww bless ya hun, thank you :) It felt kinds surreal to hit all those goals in the space of a week - not quite sure what my body was playing at with that 6lbs loss, I couldn't even shift that much in week when I was 24 stone! WTF! :eek: Ah well, if I gain this week I know why eh? ;)

Glad you like the dress, I love it but the only thing I'm wary about is the fact you have to order it from the website and its made to measure. So if it looks crap on I'm buggered basically. Gonna see if I can try some similar ones on in wedding dress shops first. Hope you're doing well lovely xxx

Rae - Thanks hun I really hope so, sick of being sat miserable with a hot water bottle. I'm not expectin g it to be perfect but even 50% improvement would make my life so much better :)

Sugar fairy - hey hun, hope you're having a good day! We're off to the Beefeater pub in the country side. We absolutely love it there, great location and the food is gorgeous. I've already decided what I'm having and it'll be super naughty so I'm going to try and burn off loads of extra cals at the gym tomorrow to make up for it, lol. xx

Scarlet - Thanks hun, hope you've had a great day too xx

I'm having a good day. I love beefeater pubs not been to one for a while. Don't feel bad for bottling it you shouldn't put yourself in a situation your going to be uncomfortable. But you did well to go for a run so I see that as a positive. Confidence will come xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning ladies! Woke up this morning and for once I actually feel slimmer. Never normally feel like this but today my stomach just seems so much smaller, always a nice feeling to have when I'm starting the day! :)

As I'm going out for the pub meal tomorrow my aim this afternoon is to burn as many calories as possible at the gym to compensate. I worked out that onion soup, steak and chips and lemon sundae comes to 1800 calories, which seems absolutely mental as the starter and desert are some of the lowest calorie options - madness! I know I could skip a course or two but I've been looking forward to it for 3 weeks and I've seriously been watching my syns. It's going to be my lunch/tea so I'll only have breakfast cals on top. I guess it'll be like a day at maintenance calories so hopefully won't cause too much damage.

Anyway I'm sooo in the zone at the minute that I'm really not in the mood for a meal off plan, but aiming to burn as much as I can at the gym today. Spoke to Kay the gym bunny and she recommends the rowing machine for burning lots of cals, so giving that a go this afternoon!

Can't believe I'm stressing this much about one meal out, I'm just so focused right now and would love another loss this week.

Should be a good day anyway - work till 1, lunch, gym, shower, subway and movie with Chris. Will be nice to spend some time together over the next few days.

Anyways I'd better go get dressed for work! I'm just laid here in my snugly bed putting off the inevitable - getting up! Xx

I'm sure the one meal out won't harm you too much. Just enjoy the time with Chris :)

Sounds a good plan but I'm sure you will be fine as you've done fab all week. Are you weighing this weekend or next? Have a good day at work and the gym xx

Bev you make me giggle when I see you worrying about having a meal out. You're such a pro at getting the balance right between exercise, healthy eating and the odd treat that I just know it won't affect your loss this week. You're not supposed to be counting calories though you've seen what that does to you when you try mixing sw with cc so that's my two penneth whether you wanted it or not lol

I did have visions of you skipping around like Maria Von Trapp in the Sound of Music when you said you woke up feeling lighter. Ah my brain is a weird and wonderful thing! Have a fab day xx

Glad the drs went well Bev, hopefully next month will be much more bearable :)
Do not worry about the running, you're doing a great job and you WILL get to be running outside one day, it's just another goal for you and one you will achieve when you're ready I'm sure :)

Meal out sounds great, you have been so good this week I'm sure you will still lose!

Have a great day xx

Know exactly what you mean about the running outside, even though I know I'm not big anymore I still felt like a fat lass running! But I just did it anyway lol I've had to give it up as a bad job though, every time I go I get knee pains and cramps and it's just not worth it. I've started walking instead. 6 miles a time :)

enjoy your meal out! You've counted the cals so why not? And if you've worked out on the day then technically you've earned some more cals so don't even worry about it just enjoy it x

Well today didn't go as planned, food was great but gym didn't happen. In the end I rested my head for 5 minutes this afternoon and work up 2 hours later - oopsy! :p Ah well, feel nice and well rested now. Cinema didn't happen either tonight (who do I bother making plans! :rolleyes:) but Chris took me shopping for some new running shoes as a reward for getting to century club. Went on the treadmill in the shops and they checked my feet and everything looked good so I can wear standard running shoes. Took about half an hour though, hence missing the movie - grr! Anyway I managed to get a bargain too as a sale was on and they were reduced from £90 to £63. They feel proper comfy and light weight so can't wait to get them on the treadmill and test them out! :)

Another EE day as needed to use up yesterdays pasta leftovers:

Day 4 - Thursday 26th June - EE
Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Chicken veggie pasta with cheese - 6 syns + hexa
Snack - Liberte yoghurt - 1 syn
Tea - Subway chicken salad with veggies and olives - 3 syns
Total - 10 syns

Exercise

30 mins walk to/from work

I've chilled out about the meal tomorrow, gotta stop getting daft! If you've been reading this for a while you'll know sometimes I have a tendency to get obsessive from time to time and take things too far. As Scarlett quite rightly pointed out this happened the last time I started calorie counting, I was uber strict with myself and my weight loss slowed to a near halt. Definitely don't want that happening again, at least the meal will boost my metabolism, and I've had a few more syns today too :)

---

Sugarfairy - Thanks hun, I know I'll run outside eventually, its just getting to that point where I feel more confident, but like you say it'll come in time.

Yep I'm weighing in on this coming Monday, so I know my weight for the next month. Think I'll be going back to weekly weigh ins the week after too as I'm doing Kay's salad challenge from then for a week so I'll be dying to know the results! :)

Clareel - Thanks hun, I really hope so. I think I'm a bit nervous this week about a gain after such a mega loss last week. One meal out though shouldn't undo 8 days hard work though *fingers crossed*

Rochelle - Aww sorry about the pains and cramps, that sucks. Wonder what's causing it, could it be due to your shoes? They mentioned that at the running shop to me. Its crazy how you still felt fat when running, I guess after being big though its hard to lose that perception of yourself even though you're a 10/12 now. I'm sure it'll come though in time when your mind catches up if you know what I mean!

Ruby - Thanks hun, will be lovely to spend some time with him again! :)

Scarlet - Haha @ sound of music! You're completely right about the CCing, its just the only way I have to measure the beefeater meals as i have no idea as to syns. Either way, sod it, one off plan meal won't ruin an otherwise 100% week :)

I'm sure you'll do great on weekly weigh ins always look forward to seeing how you did. Bless Chris treating you. And fab you got some money off them too xx

Ah hun, I understand about the running outside - you take your time, one day you will just wake up and think "sod it" and just walk out the door and go for it. I am going to go for a jog tomorrow morning, but the only time I feel comfortable is 6am, when everyone else is still asleep and the people who are awake and driving/walking past at that time of the morning are not generally the sort to be mean - in other words, k!ob heads aren't early risers!

It is a whole different experience running outside to running on the treadmill, harder I think - you tend to breathe differently too.

Enjoy your meal today!

xxx

Back