From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Damn you poo fairy... 12 hours too late!! Lol

*apologises for tmi*

Hahaha quick Bev get on the scales lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Bev xxx

Morning Vonny! Hope you're having a good day!

----

Hey guys,

The weather is gorgeous here today! Feels like summer is finally upon us, lets just hope it lasts more than 5 minutes for a change! :p

Not a lot to update really today - I've worked from 8-1 and now I'm back at home, just had my lunch and picking Chris up from work later. We were going to go to the cinema but on lunch he said he was feeling tired, so will just decide what to do later. The rest of the afternoon I'll be trying to get through my to do list, got loads of boring jobs on there like ringing the tax office and filling in forms for uni, will try and tick off a few more this afternoon. It's so easy to get distracted from it though! :rolleyes:

One of my tunic/dresses that I ordered from eBay arrived today. It's definitely too short to wear as a dress but would look lovely with some skinny jeans. The part of me that I hate the most are my thighs, they are definitely my biggest problem area, so I tend to shy away from trousers completely. I'm hoping though that by the time I start uni I'll feel a lot more comfortable about wearing trousers. At the minute the only ones I wear at all are my joggers for the gym. Will have to have a look out on eBay for some nice ones. I'm over paying full price for clothes at the minute, doesn't seem like much point unless its somewhere super cheap like Primark as none of the clothes will fit me in 6 months (hopefully!).

Food today involves lots of yummy salads for Kays challenge, I'm on day 2 now and really enjoying it so far. Not missing the carbs yet but I'm sure that will come. As tomorrow is a green/ee day I can have a small portion of carbs with one meal anyway, can't bleedin' wait!! I'm off out tomorrow after work to visit my parents and then for a picnic with friends. Think I'll treat myself to a bread roll or some pasta in my salad, its wrong when bread or pasta feels equivalent in naughtiness to a chocolate bar! :D

Day 4 - Tuesday 1st Jul - Red
Breakfast - Peach
Lunch - Hunters chicken (hexa + 2 syns) with salad of tomatoes, cucumber beetroot, lettuce, celery, grated carrot and ff dressing - 2 syns
Snack - Liberte yoghurt - 1 syn
Tea - Chicken subway salad with peppers, onions, cucumber, tomatoes, olives and a little dressing - 3 syns
Total - 6 syns

Having a rest day from exercise today but will be back on it tomorrow, going to be having a walk in the afternoon with Mum and then will hit the treadmill in the evening after I've got back from seeing my friends.

Have a good afternoon guys, much love! xx

Hello lovely :p sounds like you've got quite a productive day ahead. I know what you mean about trousers, was just having a sort out of some of my clothes and my waist and hip ratio is so ridiculous . My waist is smaller hips and bum bigger so always have to wear a belt with my trousers to stop them from rolling down :D, same with my tops I'm would be a size 14 ontop but my bloody bingo arms, grrrrr size 16 there so have to settle for that which looks stupid because the rest of the top floats on me, I hate being between sizes, its so annoying.

I'm glad your enjoying the challenge, I'm not missing carbs yet but I know as soon as they touch my lips tomorrow, I will be wanting more in the week lol. Hope you have a nice evening with Chris. Your food looks fab, looking forward to your post and pics this evening on the thread. Take care hun, speak soon. :):)

Kay xx

I hate the gap you get at the waist of trousers if you have a big bum/thighs! Surely manufacturers should've realised by now that there's a massive market of women who would love trousers that account for this!

Completely agree with you both about the trousers, some place must do them surely?! There are so many women with bigger bottoms and smaller waists, I'm going to have a google later and see what I can find.

Fun but action packed day ahead of me today - work 8-1, then driving over to my parents where we're going for a walk around the lake, picking my friends up about half 5 and going for a picnic in the park. Then off for an evening gym session to complete c25k week 3 at last, should be a lovely productive day!

Woke up once again full of the joys of spring, I don't care what the scales said on Monday, I feel smaller than ever! :) xx

Enjoy your lovely day C.T. sounds like you are in the zone! x

Hey Bev! I've been away from Mini's for ages now so just did a massive catch up on your diary - sorry about the teeny gain this week but OMG at the 6lb loss, century club and 17s week - AMAZING! And you're doing so well with C25K.

I fell completely off the wagon so, yet again, am trying something new - something I never thought I would do - Slim Fast!! I've been doing it since Saturday and am getting on quite well with it. I'm not a big fan of milkshakes so the taste isn't that thrilling for me but I'm not particularly hungry so its all good! I'm only doing it very short term to kick start my losses, will do it until my tubs of powder run out then I'm back on to just eating healthily. My eating got way out of hand and I tend to avoit Mini's and things when I'm being bad! (worst thing I could do as being on here really motivates me!).

Anyway, well done again on everything you have achieved - you're brilliant! And looking fantastic. xx

Forgot to say, I'm mega excited because my two great loves are coming together - Jesse Pavelka is gonna be the new trainer on the American Biggest Loser!!!! I love that show, was gutted when Jillian left but I'm pretty sure that watching Jesse will make up for it!!!! ;-) X

Suuuppppperrrr quick post today! Ron I'll reply properly when I can but WOW at Jesse Pavelka, fab news! :D

Day 5 - Wed 2nd July - EE
Breakfast - Peach
Lunch - Veggie soup with wm bread (hexb) and side salad
Snack - Banana
Tea - Picnic - Morrisons salad (3 syns), 2 sticks of cheese (hexa x 2), cherries
Total - 3 syns

Exercise
Walk to/from work - 30 mins
C25K - 30 mins

Hi, I just found your thread and read about 50 pages in one go! I have 5 stone to lose right now (probably more) and it seems so daunting but to read the difference that you have made to your life in 176 pages (I don't mean to make it sound like something small, it's HUGE!) is amazing and makes me feel like maybe this time I can do it. Continued success on your amazing journey x

Completely agree with you both about the trousers, some place must do them surely?! There are so many women with bigger bottoms and smaller waists, I'm going to have a google later and see what I can find. Fun but action packed day ahead of me today - work 8-1, then driving over to my parents where we're going for a walk around the lake, picking my friends up about half 5 and going for a picnic in the park. Then off for an evening gym session to complete c25k week 3 at last, should be a lovely productive day! Woke up once again full of the joys of spring, I don't care what the scales said on Monday, I feel smaller than ever! :) xx
Gap do curvy jeans for people with curvier bums and smaller waists. They are the on,y jeans that suit me at the moment.

*slinks into thread with tail between legs*

:cry:

Its always horrible slinking back onto Mini's after a bad day. I genuinely feel disappointed in myself and like I've let the salad challenge girlies down :( I met up with an old work friend and Chris this afternoon for lunch. We arranged Pizza Hut buffet, purely because I was on the salad challenge and there would be a healthy option for me. Anyway the salad selection I could have was pretty basic to be honest - lettuce, tomatoes, beetroot, cucumber, carrot - no healthy dressings or anything. So I piled my plate high and had a salad with no dressing while C and my friend were sinking into yummy pizza. Then the devil started whispering on my shoulder 'just have a slice'... and one slice turned into...wait for it... EIGHT!!!! :eek: I felt absolutely awful afterwards and when I got home was close to tears! I wanted to do so well this week and stick to the challenge 100% and now I've completely blown it :(

Anyway I gave myself a stern talking to and decided the day was still young and I could bring it back yet. So I went for a run this evening and completed my first run of week 4 of C25K - ran for 5 minutes in a go without stopping, never thought it'd be possible for me to manage that so I'm so proud of myself!

That made me realise that I might have slip ups and I might struggle some days, but I'm trying. Even when I fall and have a rubbish meal I get back up again and try my hardest to get back on track. So I'm no longer sad, picked myself up again now and back on it again 100% tomorrow. I've got 2 more days to pull it back as getting weighed on Sunday this week due to day trip on Mon (that I completely forgot about until I looked at my diary yesterday!).

So yeah, bad day food wise, but a fun day catching up with a very dear friend, working out with Chris at the gym and having some quality time together. Sometimes life gets in the way and sometimes I'm human. Tomorrow though I'm superwoman, I promise! I'm off to bed now but if you're reading this Kay I hope you don't feel like I've let you down :( I'll PM you tomorrow xx

*slinks into thread with tail between legs* :cry: Its always horrible slinking back onto Mini's after a bad day. I genuinely feel disappointed in myself and like I've let the salad challenge girlies down :( I met up with an old work friend and Chris this afternoon for lunch. We arranged Pizza Hut buffet, purely because I was on the salad challenge and there would be a healthy option for me. Anyway the salad selection I could have was pretty basic to be honest - lettuce, tomatoes, beetroot, cucumber, carrot - no healthy dressings or anything. So I piled my plate high and had a salad with no dressing while C and my friend were sinking into yummy pizza. Then the devil started whispering on my shoulder 'just have a slice'... and one slice turned into...wait for it... EIGHT!!!! :eek: I felt absolutely awful afterwards and when I got home was close to tears! I wanted to do so well this week and stick to the challenge 100% and now I've completely blown it :( Anyway I gave myself a stern talking to and decided the day was still young and I could bring it back yet. So I went for a run this evening and completed my first run of week 4 of C25K - ran for 5 minutes in a go without stopping, never thought it'd be possible for me to manage that so I'm so proud of myself! That made me realise that I might have slip ups and I might struggle some days, but I'm trying. Even when I fall and have a rubbish meal I get back up again and try my hardest to get back on track. So I'm no longer sad, picked myself up again now and back on it again 100% tomorrow. I've got 2 more days to pull it back as getting weighed on Sunday this week due to day trip on Mon (that I completely forgot about until I looked at my diary yesterday!). So yeah, bad day food wise, but a fun day catching up with a very dear friend, working out with Chris at the gym and having some quality time together. Sometimes life gets in the way and sometimes I'm human. Tomorrow though I'm superwoman, I promise! I'm off to bed now but if you're reading this Kay I hope you don't feel like I've let you down :( I'll PM you tomorrow xx

Hey hey mrs, no more of this I've let everyone down talk,
You have been going amazing and as you say life happens and yes your human,
To pick yourself up after feeling so low and tearful is in it's self a NSV , what would the old Bev of done , if your anything like I was I would be oh sod it , might as well pack it in for this week, but you went for your run and wow , 5 min run is amazing ,
Don't be harsh on yourself Hun , you've come so far and made so many lifestyle changes,
Never forget what you have achieved Bev :)
You are amazing

Hey hey mrs, no more of this I've let everyone down talk,
You have been going amazing and as you say life happens and yes your human,
To pick yourself up after feeling so low and tearful is in it's self a NSV , what would the old Bev of done , if your anything like I was I would be oh sod it , might as well pack it in for this week, but you went for your run and wow , 5 min run is amazing ,
Don't be harsh on yourself Hun , you've come so far and made so many lifestyle changes,
Never forget what you have achieved Bev :)
You are amazing

Aww Von thank you so much, I honestly feel like I've let you all down and I feel so bad! I'm not sure whether I'd be best restarting the challenge next week or something, I'm going to stick at it for now but I might have a word with Kay tomorrow and figure out what's best to do. It's not really fair on Kay with her amazing challenge that my weight loss this week goes in the challenge thread when I've done crappy, especially as it probably won't be a good number now.

You're right though, old Bev would have said sod it and taken it as an excuse to have the rest of the week off and start on Monday. So at least it's an improvement. I just hate the lack of control though and how one slip for an hour can ruin a whole day or week. It's just crazy to think how many calories I must have had :/ Anyway, line drawn, but thanks so much for the vote of confidence, I honestly needed it this evening.

Right I really am off to bed now but I'll be on again tomorrow afternoon and should have time for a good catch up sesh xxx

You've done fab at still goin for your run bev, if it was me I would have sacked the gym off but you my lovely did what 'normal' people do and pulled your day back with exercise. Think that's definitely a NSV :) xx

Back