From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Oh Bev please don't beat yourself up about a few slices of pizza, wee are all human and have these little slips! Back pon track now and I'm sure you will be fab the rest of the week!

If its any consolation the trousers that come with uni uniforms tend to be quite fitted (although elasticated) at the waist and then very spacious around the bottom and hip area! Do you know what colour they will be? Our radiographers have maroon trousers and a white tunic :)

X

Worried bout you, not like you not to post :( don't worry about the challenge lovely, they run every week , as long as your're ok and doing well that's all that matters. We all miss ya !

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

Hey guys,

Hope you're having a good weekend! Sorry for the lack of updates yesterday, I've been on plan but decided to go back to normal SW and attempt the salad challenge at a later date when I can do a complete week. This is what food and exercise looked like yesterday

Day 1 - Friday 4th July - Green
Breakfast - Strawbs and Liberte - 1 syn
Lunch - Jack pot with cheese (hexa x 2) and beans
Snack - Sugar free jelly, smoothie lolly (3.5 syns), french fries crisps (3.5 syns)
Tea - Chicken (hexb) subway salad with olives - 3 syns
Total 11 syns

Exercise
30 mins walking to/from work
30 mins running - C25K
15 mins rowing

Day 2 - Saturday 5th July - Red
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Lunch - Tuna nicoise salad with potatoes (hexb) and olives - 2 syns
Snack - Sugar free jelly
Tea - BBQ - chicken, peppers, tomatoes and onion kebab with BBQ marinade - 3 syns
Total - 5 syns

Off to have a BBQ now but will try and keep things low syn and on plan, got weigh in tomorrow morning so I'm drinking like a fish. I'd love to get that 1lb gain off and get back to my lowest ever weight, but after pizza-gate I'm not sure that'll happen. Anyways, BBQ food awaits :) xxx

Hey

I loiter around a lot of diaries but rarely post but your NSV really struck a chord with me. I only recently have discovered this amazing thing called "willpower". I'd heard a lot about it but thought I must have missed the queue for that one. Sounds like you're just discovering it too, that you can go mad for a meal or a day but that actually you're in control and you choose to get back on track. Actually you don't have to wait for Monday or the first of the month, you can just say "well that wasn't planned" and put it behind you. Although this is a recent discovery for me I'm finding it easier every day and I'm sure you will too.

Well done on your C25K, I'm doing that too, just at the end of week 8 and it's amazing how fast you find yourself improving.

Whoopsie just read her last post :p, good luck for weigh in hun, hope you do smashing, got my fingers crossed for ya ! :D

Kay xx

On last night's post bev said she was getting weighed this morning so she was drinkin loads of water to get rid of any water retention xx

Yep I just saw it, sorry hun my mistake. I'm really rooting for her, I hope she has a fabby loss :p xx

Thanks guys, 1lb off this week, which I'm pleased with as it gets off last weeks gain and gets me back in the century club again. Considering all the exercise I've done over this past fortnight I'm a bit gutted it averages out at a STS but I expected exercise to slow my losses at first (plus I had all that pizza!). Next weigh in will be in 2 weeks (think that's what must have confused you Kay!) and I'm really hoping for a decent loss then. I'm definitely going through another one of my slow loss phases/plateaus atm, but determined to just carry on and keep working out to the max. Did a 5k row and weights session today at the gym and now I'm feeling buzzing. Gotta dash though as off to Chris's Mum and Dads for Sunday dinner soon, I'll be having an EE day and syning everything so will be staying wonderfully on plan.

Haven't been around much these last few days but I'll be back later after cinema and will try and catch up with diaries, reply to PM's and posts here etc!! Have a lovely day guys xxx

Thanks guys, 1lb off this week, which I'm pleased with as it gets off last weeks gain and gets me back in the century club again. Considering all the exercise I've done over this past fortnight I'm a bit gutted it averages out at a STS but I expected exercise to slow my losses at first (plus I had all that pizza!). Next weigh in will be in 2 weeks (think that's what must have confused you Kay!) and I'm really hoping for a decent loss then. I'm definitely going through another one of my slow loss phases/plateaus atm, but determined to just carry on and keep working out to the max. Did a 5k row and weights session today at the gym and now I'm feeling buzzing. Gotta dash though as off to Chris's Mum and Dads for Sunday dinner soon, I'll be having an EE day and syning everything so will be staying wonderfully on plan.

Haven't been around much these last few days but I'll be back later after cinema and will try and catch up with diaries, reply to PM's and posts here etc!! Have a lovely day guys xxx

Well done Hun, just keep chipping away and you'll soon be at goal. I feel the same at the moment 3 had steady losses for a few weeks now seem to be plateuing which I'm not happy about but it's gotta kick in again hasn't it. Enjoy your day and well done on your gym session xx

Thanks guys, like Rae said I've just gotta keep chipping away at it. I tend to have these slow patches every so often where its a bit of a struggle for a few weeks, but then on the plus side I also have times where I come out with big losses when I don't expect it.

Going to be introducing more EE days this week and having a few more carbs to try and give my metabolism a bit of a kick start, will resume red next week in time for weigh in and hopefully I'll get a decent loss. I'm not asking for the world, 3lbs over 2 weeks would make me happy. I just can't see any more of these STS/gain/-1lb or I think I'll go nuts. Two week weigh ins are definitely the best way for me going forward, that -6lbs was clearly a fluke!

Anyway, its the start of a fresh week, so no more dwelling on the past. Feeling positive about the next couple of weeks and all I'm achieving with my exercise goals. Onto week 4 of C25K now and managing to run for 5 minutes straight, on top of that I've been walking, rowing and weight lifting this week :)

New dress in a size 16 came and it fits, yay! Here's a pic...

photo 2 (1).JPG

Will be great for summer and its so nice to have something that just fits and doesn't bury me like a lot of my clothes. I don't know about you guys but all my old clothes make me look bigger than I actually am, there's nothing flattering at all about wearing things that are too large! Which reminds me I really need to stick some clothes on eBay tomorrow.

Day 3 - Sunday 6th July - EE
Breakfast - chewy D - hexb
Lunch - Sunday dinner - Lean lamb, sweetcorn, green beans, carrots, onions, cauliflower, mashed potato (no butter), roasties (4 syns), a little gravy (2 syns) - 6 syns
Tea - Strawbs and Liberte yoghurt - 1 syn
Snack - 4 x Toffifee - 8 syns
Total - 15 syns

Exercise
5km Row
Weights

Well done Hun, just keep chipping away and you'll soon be at goal. I feel the same at the moment 3 had steady losses for a few weeks now seem to be plateuing which I'm not happy about but it's gotta kick in again hasn't it. Enjoy your day and well done on your gym session xx

I hate this plateauing lark! So frustrating when we are working so hard, but I guess sometimes it's just got to be like this for our bodies to adjust to all we've lost so far. I'm sure if we keep up the exercise and healthy eating it'll be over with soon and we'll see those losses again. Just got to not let it get us demoralised xxx

Dress looks fab Bev! Well done on the 1lb loss. I know when losing weight your body has to renew muscle and bone tissue, so sometimes we don't get the losses we feel we deserve. Defo have to look at the bigger picture and see the lifestyle change rather than the small stuff, like an extra 1lb on the scales. Xx

Dress looks gorgeous, I know I've said it before but you seriously do not look your weight. You're gonna be a twig when you get to goal, lol. Well done xx

I try to think of plateaux as being there for a reason - to help our brains (and bodies) adjust. But when the process feels slow already it's so frustrating!

Back