From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Dress looks gorgeous, I know I've said it before but you seriously do not look your weight. You're gonna be a twig when you get to goal, lol. Well done xx

Thanks hun! I can't see myself ever being a twig, haha, but I do wonder what I'll look like at goal. I'm hoping that because I do tend to look slimmer than I weigh that I'll be a nice size at 12 stone and won't have to reduce my target by too much. Really though it'll go on clothes size, would love to be a nice 10/12 :)

Morning guys,

Just seen the salad challenge thread, the ladies have had such great results this week so really pleased for them. Woke up this morning raring to go and hit the gym - had another 25 minute run and did some cycling and rowing too. Chris is off for the rest of the day so we're going to spend it chilling together and watching a movie. He's also cooking his legendary slow cooker meatballs which I can't wait for later - yum yum!

xxx

Loving the dress Bev! And a loss is still a loss, despite how frustrating it is. Your body is changing and it may not be showing in the scales but its definitely showing in your photos. And the progress you've made with c25k is really impressive!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just popping in to say I had a little snoop around your thread :)

You look amazing in that dress!!

Hey Bev, just wanted to say your new dress looks amazing!! And well done on the loss this week - as others have said, its probably all the exercise that is causing the plateau-ing - I know that doesn't make it seem any fairer, but imagine how fit and strong (not to mention toned!) your body is going to be with all this exercise!! Wish I had your willpower, you're doing great. xx

Morning guys,

Just seen the salad challenge thread, the ladies have had such great results this week so really pleased for them. Woke up this morning raring to go and hit the gym - had another 25 minute run and did some cycling and rowing too. Chris is off for the rest of the day so we're going to spend it chilling together and watching a movie. He's also cooking his legendary slow cooker meatballs which I can't wait for later - yum yum!

xxx

Afternoon Bevvy, well done on hitting the gym hun, your doing brill :). I've sent you a reply to your pm ;). Hope you enjoy your lovely tea this evening, sounds delish ! :p

PS. You look stunning in that dress ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Bev,

Just been catching up with you I was on my hols so expecting a gain this week but hoping it won't be too bad!

Your new dress looks fab you look so skinny already like normal size if that makes sence. Congrats on your 1lb loss I know your a bit disappointed but it is still another pesky 1lb off and not a STS of gain which is great :) I hope you have had a nice day chilling with Chris.

3mercer - Hi and welcome, thanks for the lovely comments :) I love the new dress, its so nice to have something that fits again and doesn't make me feel like a bag lady!

Ron - Hey up hun, thanks hun. How are you getting on? I definitely feel like I'm getting more toned up. Over these last 2 weeks I've basically STS but I feel like I'm smaller if that makes sense. I know the exercise might not be helping the scales but its certainly helping the inch loss.

Kay - Thanks hun, can't remember if I've replied to your PM or not! Will have a check in a minute :rolleyes:

New Me - Did you enjoy your hold? Don't worry about the gain I'm sure you'll have it off in a week or two, the main thing is you enjoyed your hols. Thanks for the lovely comments, I do feel more 'normal' sized now if that makes sense. The big difference for me was being able to fit into 16/18's and shop at high street stores again. It's nice to not have to go to those shops with plus sized sections any more. I might not be where I want to be just yet but I definitely don't feel as self conscious as I used to :)

----

Had a fab day today, worked until 1 and then met my friend and bridesmaid Mel and went out for lunch and shopping. Despite being tempted by some naughty treats I managed to resist and stick to salad, but had leftover meat balls to look forward to for my tea. I've been eating a few more carbs this last couple of days and definitely feel like I'm starting to get hungrier again. I don't think going low cal/low syn for a long time is good for me as I completely lose my appetite, which basically means my metabolism has stopped in its tracks. Hence the low weight loss. Alternating EE/green and red days seems to work well for me. I guess its a bit like a greedy persons version 5:2 :D Either way the week I lost 6lbs I alternated EE and red so that's what I plan on doing, mainly anyway! But the key is not to do too many low syn red days in a row, I often do this in an attempt to maximise my weight loss, but I honestly don't think it works as well as I imagine.

Rest day from the gym today, I ached soo much this morning that it was definitely well needed. Back on C25K tomorrow and I think I'll finish it off with a weights session again for my arms. I'm loving the gym lately and really feel like I've got it down into a solid routine now. I actually miss the days that I don't go and feel kinda guilty. Not so much today though as I've done 40 mins walking to/from work and at least 2 hours walking around the shops.

The eagle eyes amongst you will noticed I didn't update my food yesterday. I meant to but just forgot about it and now i can't remember what I ate, I don know it was over syns though by 5 or 6. I've discovered Special K granola and boy does it taste good!

Day 1 - Tuesday 8th July - EE
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Lunch - Salad - chicken, bacon, cous cous, tomatoes, lettuce, dressing - 5 syns
Tea - Meat balls with cheese and pasta - hexa + 5 syns
Total - 10 syns

Exercise

40 mins walk to/from work
2-3 hours walking aroudn the shops

---

Off to catch up on last nights BB now (guilty pleasures!) and do some house work, have a good evening guys. Once again I'm pitifully behind with diaries, grr! xxx

Hi my lovely having a catch up....you area massive success..... or should that be a not at all massive success :D

You look gorge and so happy in that pic Bev, hope your weeks is going well :)

Hi Bev, hope you've had a good day, did I miss it re your trainers , did the shop exchange them for you?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heyyyyy guys!!

Only a quick stop off to post yesterdays food and let you know I PASSED MY EXAM, GOT A FIRST AND I'M OFF TO UNIIII!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!

I'm absolutely over the moon right now!! Off out for a meal tonight to celebrate, it won't be syn free but its not every day you get into uni is it, bring on the celebrations!! :)

Ooh and here was yesterdays stuff...

Red - wed 9th
Breakfast - chewy d - hexb
Snack - 1 mini caramel square- 4 syns
Lunch - jack pot (hexb) with cheese (hexa), tuna mayo (4 syns) and salad with olives (1 syn)- 5 syns
Tea - hunters chicken (3 syns) with cheese (hexa) and salad - 3 syns
Total - 12 syns

Exercise
40 mins walk to/from work
30 mins running/walking
45 mins rowing - 6km
15 mins weights session

Sorry for being so crap with posting/replying lately!!

Vonny - Hope you're good hun! They let me swap the trainers for the pretty Nike ones I really liked. They fit a lot better too so was worth the extra £20.

Clareel - Thanks for stopping by hun, hows it going with the big move? Fantastic week thanks, I'm so happy I can get everything confirmed for my uni start now!

BCP - lovely of you to stop by, haha! Thanks mi dear, its coming off nice and slowly now but I'm determined I'll make it to target for the wedding :)

Kayyyy - Hey hunny how are you doing? Just gonna pop and see how you got on at WI :)

WOW - congratulations my lovely! All that hard work paid off!

Enjoy your celebration meal tonight -

xxxx

Well done Because. Never doubted you would do well.

Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Heyyyyy guys!!

Only a quick stop off to post yesterdays food and let you know I PASSED MY EXAM, GOT A FIRST AND I'M OFF TO UNIIII!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!

I'm absolutely over the moon right now!! Off out for a meal tonight to celebrate, it won't be syn free but its not every day you get into uni is it, bring on the celebrations!! :)

Whoop whoop ! :talk017::talk017: Yay ! Bevvy so so happy for you hun ! Amazing news :D You must be over the flippin moon ! So well deserved, you worked so hard with your exam prep and studying. I'm delighted for you ! You totally deserve a fab meal out ! Hope you enjoy it hun ! Will catch up with you soon. Have a nice time and thank you so much for your lovely post on my diary, I really appreciate it. We've both got super good reasons to be jumping up and down today ! :D hehe

Kay xx

Back