From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Go baby Go....... what more can I say :D

Well done on your good news!!!! X

Well done! You do give off First Class vibes :)

Hope your meal was fantastic.

Congratulations! It's like a completely new life for you this year! Exciting times. I hope you enjoyed your celebrations x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Bev,

Hope you synned your ass off last night and enjoyed your well earned celebrations!
Have a great day x

Hee hee.... take it you are still in celebration mode xx

Hey CT, I'm back! :D

Congrats on getting into uni- and a first! WOW! :D Your life has come leaps and bounds into an exciting and prosperous place recently, hey!? All this weight loss and fitness, engagement and wedding plans and uni! Fantastic :) well deserved!
x

Hi Bev,
Hope you ok Hun , not heard from you since your celebrations , r u still partying Hun :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Called by for a catch up.....So happy for you Bev!! Looks like all your plans are falling it to place...and are very well deserved! Hope you enjoyed your celebrations xx

WOW what a weekend!! Had some more good news on Saturday morning as I found out I've passed my probation at work and got my permanent contract. The rest of the weekend involved a boozy BBQ, day trip to Whitby and muchos syns and fun! That'll be my last splurge until our anniversary in August now, so I've got 3 weeks of being solidly on plan and getting some more weight off! Had a fab time though and was great to let my hair down and enjoy myself

I've been in STS mode these last couple of weeks and in a way I think I've needed it mentally. I love SW but I've needed the little break, after all I've been doing this 11 months now. It's nice to know I can have an odd treat and maintain without clapping loads of weight straight back on, but that said it's time for me to get serious again about this weight loss. Although it feels great atm to fit into size 16 dresses compared to size 24 last year, I'm still in the obese range and I've only got a little over a year until the wedding. Need to get my head back in the zone now and properly focussed. I'm pretty sure if I'm good I'll be able to pull back another STS next weekend, but I need to work on getting back to my losing ways. I've got 2 months to go until uni and I'm determined to be a stone lighter by then! :)

Woke up this morning feeling pretty vile from the bad food over the last couple of days. Pretty sure its due to the fact I had a yummy ice cream yesterday! Definitely glad to be back on the 'wagon' today, but feeling a little delicate so not much foodage going on today! Glad Monday is my day off work so I can relax on the sofa.

Day 1 - Mon 14th July - Green
Lunch - Jack pot with cheese (hexa) and beans
Snack - Strawbs, banana and ff yoghurt
Tea - Portobello mushrooms stuffed with cheese (hexa), leek and bacon
Snack - granola (hexb) with milk (3 syns)
Total - 3 syns

Exercise - bugger all - back on it tomorrow!
----

Thanks everyone for the lovely congratulations messages, I'm over the moon. Really feels like the hard work was all worth it. Can't believe in the space of a year I've lost all this weight, got engaged, got into my dream career and found a job that will fit around my study commitments. Never imagined ever piece of the jigsaw would slot in place like that!

I'm going to get round diaries later and do some catching up, hope you're all well!!

Sophie - YAAAYYY! Great to see you back hun, loved seeing the pics of your trip on FB, looks like you had an incredible time! Thanks for the lovely message, I'm off to catch up on your diary shortly. Must be such a culture shock to be back home! x

Last edited:
Lovely to have a bit of a break.... enjoy being back on the waggon x

Night Bev, sorry I missed you tonight hun, thank you for your lovely words of support on my diary I really appreciate it ;).

Kay xx

Woohoo Bev, congrats on your fantastic result and getting into uni!! Knew you would do it but how wonderful to have it all confirmed :D

Glad you've had a good weekend, sounds like just what you needed to have a little break. Hope you have a good day!

X

Back