From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

great news about the job too Bev. Sounds like you had a fab weekend and I know you were off plan but look life is for living I don't think anyone can be 100% sw all the time. You have to live your life too and if that means a little break then so be it. hope you are having a lovely Tueaday :) x

Massive congratulations on your First and getting into Uni! Didn't doubt you for a second! Also well done on getting the permanent contract at work. Hopefully they'll be really accommodating over the next few years while you complete your degree.

Afternoon Sweet thing......

Hey guys!

Quick update today - stomach is still really off it from this weekends naughtiness - cramps, bloatedness etc. I've come to the conclusion feeling ill for a few days after being bad just isn't worth it. Anyway another on plan day today, a very cheesy green day with chicken as my hexb!

Day 2 - Tue 15th July - Green
Breakfast - chewy d - hexb
Lunch - Morrisons salad bar - 4 syns
Snacks - Cherries and banana, muller
Tea - Chicken (hexb) pasta with onion, mushrooms, courgette, peppers, tomatoes and Lloyds sauce topped with cheese (hexa x 2) - 8 syns
Snack - Strawbs and muller
Total - 12 syns

A very snacky day today but I'm always extra hungry when I go back on plan so its to be expected. The main thing is thats another on plan day under my belt. Gym didn't happen again today due to tum. Hoping I'll be back on it tomorrow! xx

Soon be back to normal hun xx

Ouch- what a nasty recoil after some nice food!! I had another friend on here who started reacting really badly to treats and stuff :( sucks!

I know how sh*tty and demotivating it is to have some STS weeks but usually the body is just going through some weird cycle (you did have that crazy big loss before these STS's!) that sort of fixes itself... Extra red days do seem to help but that salad challenge sounded hardcore, try not to put yourself off SW by working yourself too hard! :eek:

Great that you have so many reasons to be motivated for more losses, but just remember how back in fall you were having some uncalled for STS weeks that were getting you down too- they do shift on their own :D

Hope you feel better soon!
x

Afternoon guys,
Finally found out what the problem is with my stomach. I was up half the night the the runs, cramps and vomiting - went to docs this morning and I've got gastroenteritis, lovely! :rolleyes: Still feeling super crappy at the minute but it should pass within a few days. Don't think I'll be back at work until next week now though as I need 48 hours with no symptoms before returning as it can be contagious, ugh.

Going to try and make the most of things and get plenty of rest, watch plenty of movies and keep myself nice and hydrated. Also on the plus side it should give me time to get up to date with diaries at last.

Food wise I'm trying to eat as normally as I can but its 4pm now and all I've managed so far is a bowl of granola and ff yoghurt. I've got some left over chicken veggies pasta from yesterday that tasted scrummy so hopefully I'll feel up to giving that a bash later...

Not going to bother keeping track of food today syns wise etc, most of what I'm eating is going straight through me :/

16/7/14
Granola with splash of milk
Muller
Chicken veggie pasta

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon Bev! Keep up the fluids more than anything and maybe try the BRAT foods (Banana, rice, apples, toast). It works well for all kinds of dodgy tummy problems as those are the things that 'bind you up' so to speak. Hope your Chris is looking after you, mine just runs away at the slightest hint of any illness in the house!

Yuk, poor you, I was going to message and see how you were doing as my mum has had this bug and so has our consultant. I was feeling really crampy Monday-Tuesday but seem to have escaped it thank goodness! Hope you feel better soon. (If it helps at all my mum lost 6lb this week.. not that this is really the way to do it, lol!)

That is a very nasty thing to have. Take it easy Bev get plenty of rest and get Chris to play nurse xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh poor baby..... I've had that.... it's horrible..... hugs xx

Hope you get better soon Bev. That is a nasty bug to get. Make sure and get plenty of rest xx

Oh Bev bless you, nothing like a bit of diarrhoea and vomiting to knock you off your feet! Thinks its going round at the moment though, at least you've had your share now!

Hope you're feeling much better soon and managed to get plenty of rest today :)

Hope you're feeling much better now Bev!

X

How's the tum hun xx

Am I the only one that's going to mention that this should kick your mini plateau in the butt and give you a nice loss? LOL ;)
Can imagine it feels like cr*p though so hope you're feeling better soon!! x

Back