From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Hey hun :) hope your feeling much better, and have managed some good rest. Look forward to catching up real soon. Miss ya ! :hug99:

Kay xx

Was just reading through and thinking the same!!! We are sadistic lol x

Lol! I know! I was actually a bit jealous that my bf had the runs on hol because he was losing weight while I was gaining :p SO SAD!!! hahaha

Oh Bev, hope you're not still feeling poorly and are busy doing something nice! X

Hell hun, worried bout u :(, tried to pm you but your inbox is full. I hope your feeling much better now and just taking some timeout for yourself and resting. I miss you lots ;).

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

I'll second that xx

hi Bev, hope your ok hun xx

Sorry to hear you have been poorly, i hope you are feeling better...come back, we need you!

Hey guys,
Still in recovery mode but 90% back to normal now. Been getting pretty depressed at being stuck in the house all the time! Diet wise haven't been doign great as toast and biscuits have been all I've been able to keep down for the most part! Normal SW resumed today and I've gotta say I'm finding it tough to get back into, I know it'll get easier though and in a few days I'll be fine.

Not really been feeling social at all lately so sorry for the lack of posts, I've just been curling up at home watching movies. Determined to go back to the gym tomorrow as I've got the day off work, then back to work from Wed.

Big love to all, I'll be back with my daily posts and food diary tomorrow, plus I've got some catching up to do too!! xxx

Lovely to see your post hun.... you will soon get back in the swing, but for the moment just easy in and take care xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys,
Still in recovery mode but 90% back to normal now. Been getting pretty depressed at being stuck in the house all the time! Diet wise haven't been doign great as toast and biscuits have been all I've been able to keep down for the most part! Normal SW resumed today and I've gotta say I'm finding it tough to get back into, I know it'll get easier though and in a few days I'll be fine.

Not really been feeling social at all lately so sorry for the lack of posts, I've just been curling up at home watching movies. Determined to go back to the gym tomorrow as I've got the day off work, then back to work from Wed.

Big love to all, I'll be back with my daily posts and food diary tomorrow, plus I've got some catching up to do too!! xxx

Hey Bev :), its so good to hear from you and know that your doing well and on the road to recovery. I'm glad you've taken some timeout for yourself. Sometimes that's just what we need. I have no doubt will find your SW mojo back very soon, just take it each day at a time hun. I'm looking forward to your daily posts on your diary again, have missed you so much ;). If you ever need to chat, you know you can pm me anytime, I'm always here for you hun. :hug99:

Kay xx

Good to hear form you bev, sorry you're still feeling a bit poo but glad to hear that things seem to be on the mend now x

Hi Cheese Thief,

Just joined Slimming World and Mini Mins and have just read through your food diary and it really is inspiring. Hope you feel better soon :) x

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better Bev.

Afternoon my lovely xx

Thanks guys! Loving all your support and encouragement. Really wanting to get back into the 'zone' now and get fully back on track with exercise and SW. Feeling a lot better now, sleep has been rubbish though lately thanks to this heatwave! Back at work tomorrow (today was booked off as holiday) and I'm actually looking forward to getting back into a nice routine again. I literally haven't left the house for a week now, how bad is that!! I feel like a recluse! :p

No gym today but managed my first day of 100% back on the SW plan, yay! :) I've not been going crazy this last week so I'm not too worried about a gain, but I'm not really expecting a loss either! Next WI will be next Friday - 1st Aug. Then I can see what I've lost in July (if anything!) and start the month with a nice clean slate for August! It's gonna be a tough week for me though as got a few social things planned - meal at this BBQ place on Friday with my friend, but can just do a red day for that. Then on Monday going over to Matlock for the day with my friend, not sure what food it'll involve but I'll try to make good choices. Chris also wants to go out on Saturday but I've suggested somewhere I can get a low syn salad.

Back to the gym tomorrow for a run. I'm kinda dreading it as I know I'll be so rusty, but going back to the start of week 3 of c25k and will build it up from there. Think I'll make an effort to go straight from work, its too easy to avoid it if I come home. I know once I'm back into the running I'll love it again though. I've got a 5k to do in 3.5 weeks time so I'd better get motoring with it!

In other news my uni place has been confirmed, yay! Ooh and I've been planning travel adventures left right and centre! :D I've convinced Chris to go to Iceland with me at Easter! Sooo excited, we can't book it until Sept/Oct as the Easyjet flights from Manchester don't come out until then but I honestly I can't wait. I've also found an amazing deal for a weekend break to Oslo at the end of October so planning on booking that on Friday too. Seriously got the travel bug lately as you can probably tell! :p I really need to save for the wedding though,

Hope everyone's been well, sorry for avoiding diaries. I think I've been avoiding this place because when you're not doing well it just makes me feel bad seeing how great everyone is doing! I know that sounds awful doesn't it!! I honestly want everyone to do great, but it just makes me feel guilty!:rolleyes:

Anyway it's day 1 of a new leaf for me! Line drawn and here I go...

Day 1 - Tuesday 22nd July - Green
Breakfast - Special K granola with milk - hexb, 1/2 hexa
Lunch - Jacket potato with cheese (1.5 hexa) and beans
Snack - 2 x nectarines, shape yoghurt - 1 syn
Tea - Salad - Tomatoes, onions, peppers, lettuce, pasta, pesto (teeny bit so 3 syns) - 3 syns
Fruit - Strawbs, raspberries, blackcurrants with cream - 5 syns
Total - 8 syns

Well done for getting back on the plan Bevvy, its good to see you back ! :D Glad your feeling much better :):).

Kay xx

That's my girl ;)

Hi Bev, lovely to see you back posting and I'm so glad your feeling better. You will be back in the swing of things in no time. Sometimes you just have to let your body rest when your sick. I'm desperately hoping for the 17's to appear tomorrow at my group but I'm not so sure! Going to try and have a really good August although going away for the bank holiday. How is your plans for your Dublin trip? It's so exciting visiting different places you definitely have the travel bug at the moment :) x

Things definitely look like they're on the up for you Bev! I'm so jealous of your trips to Scandinavia, I've always wanted to go but with the wedding and everything, we decided on Prague again at Christmas. Iceland is lovely but very expensive so I've heard, but if you book a Northern Lights trip and they don't make an appearance you get to go on the same trip again for free.

Back