From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

HOLY MOLY, I can't quite believe I'm typing this. In my first week since restarting at group I lost 8.5lbs!!! :D

Absolutely blown away by it if I'm honest as by the end of 1 week on plan I'm back to my lowest ever weight and have lost all the gain I had from my July month off! That means I've reclaimed my century club and my 7 stone award! It means so much to me and was completely worth all the hard work this week.

Amazing how a good week and undo a months worth of bad food choices, can't believe it!! :eek:

Going forward this next week I'm not expecting miracles, I'll be happy with ANY loss. Anything I lose will see my breaking into new territory with my lowest EVER weight!

That said it's also my birthday on Saturday, so I'll be enjoying myself and having a nice day 'off' without overdoing things. The rest of the week though will be 100% on plan :)

Oooh and if you were wondering - I beat Chris! He still did amazing this week though and lost 7lbs, was awesome for us both to get our half stone award together :D

Off to update my stats now, will reply to peeps in a minute. I'm absolutely starving - thankfully SW chips, egg and beans is on as I type - nom nom nom!

Week 1, Day 7 - EE
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Snack - Banana
Lunch - Chicken Subway salad with veggies and olives - 2.5 syns
Snack - Muller, nectarine
Tea - SW chips, eggs and beans with ketchup - 2 syns
Total - 4.5 syns

Well done! I bet that you're grinning like mad right now. :D

Oh Bev I'm so pleased for you!! What a fantastic result and well done Chris for such a great loss too. How is that for motivation eh? I'm sure you'll have another good loss next week even if it doesn't match this week lol Welcome back to the losers bench xx

Well done lovely, amazing loss x

Miss k - Thanks hun, we are both over the moon! I'm so happy he's doing it with me :)

Scarlet - Yayy! So glad to be part of the loser gang again! I'm not so sure about the good loss next week as its my birthday and I never normally get 2 good weeks in a row, but even if I lose 1/2lb I'll still be my lowest weight so I'll be happy :)

Meloncollie
- I honestly can't stop smiling, I was hoping for 4lbs but to get more than double that is amazing! I'm sure you'll be seeing a difference very soon. I found the best way for me was to take pictures and record how I look at different weights. I put it all in a thread here (http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...ing-13-5st-pictures-7st-2lbs-gone-so-far.html) and when I get a bit down about how long this is taking I can look back and see the difference, it really does help! The main thing though is that you're feeling healthier, I'm so much happier in myself now than I used to be, I don't think I realised before quite how down my weight got me. I never used to admit it to myself, but now I feel so much more alive :)

lola - Thanks hunny! :)

Rae - Cheers hun and yes, colour run on Saturday morning, but might be slightly worse for wear after pre birthday drinkies! :p

That's the first time I've looked at your photos all at once Bev and OMG what a transformation! You've always been so pretty but that teeny waist of yours is something else! I downloaded an app called FitPic when I first joined SW months ago but never got around to taking any photos. I think tonight is the night I start. You joining me MellonCollie? ;) xx

Woohoo, way to go Bev! That's an amazing loss! Well done to Chris as well! You've both had an amazing week, long may it continue! Oh and and early Happy Birthday and good luck with the colour run, as I don't really get a chance to pop on over the weekend.

Woohoooo!! Amazing :D

Wow! Congrats on your massive weight loss, I bet your ecstatic!! Also your pictures are amazing, what a difference! You have really inspired me! Have a great birthday tomorrow, I'm also celebrating my wedding anniversary tomorrow, so will be a little more relaxed. xx

Hello Bev!

Here to subscribe. Have spent last few days reading your diary. You are doing so well. I hope the plan works as well for me

:)

Jo x

Yaaaaay, fanbloodytastic! It makes me smile when I read posts of people who've done so well and are so happy! Your Chris sounds like a star, my OH keeps eating all my syn snacks!

Aww massive thanks for all the love guys, will reply to you all when I have more time but just updating food today and running off!

Birthday tomorrow so I'm probably not going to be around, food will be off plan, but not gonna have a binge or anything, just involving cake and an off plan meal. Definitely want to see a loss next week so will keep that to the back of my mind!

Week 2, Day 1 - EE
Breakfast - chewy d - hexb
Snack - banana
Lunch - Subway chicken salad - 2.5 syns
Snack - Muller, quavers - 5.5 syns
Tea - Tuna, veggie pasta topped with cheese - hexa
snack - curly wurly - 6 syns, grapes
Total - 14 syns

Back