From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Have a lovely birthday! :)

Hope you have a lovely birthday :)

Happy birthday! Have a wonderful day!

Haaaappy birthday! Xxx

Happy birthday :)

Thanks guys!

Didn't have the best birthday if I'm honest. It started badly as my alarm didn't go off and I overlaid and missed the run. Then because I'd not arranged anything due to the fact I'd planned the run it was a bit boring. We went out for lunch at Cosmo and that's about it really. Chris said he'd take me to Alton Towers today (despite his fear of heights), but after watching the passengers POV's for the rides last nights it soon became apparent there was no way he was going to be able to do it. He was willing to try for me but I don't want to see him suffering all day long, so we decided against it today. I'm going to arrange to go with my friends instead.

If anything I've been feeling quite depressed today and have no idea why. I used to get like this a lot but now it's very rare, usually when I've been looking forward to something and it turns out crappy! The last time I was like this was after Christmas. Anyway I know it'll pass. I have absolutely nothing to be miserable about, life is great at the minute, might just take a few days for me to snap out of it!

Week2 - Day 2 - Birthday - Off plan
Breakfast - Banana and 2 weetabix (hexa +b)
Lunch - Cosmo - off plan buffet!
Tea - nothing, still full
Snack - Grapes, muller

Week 2, Day 3 - EE
Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Few mouthfuls of pasta (didn't like it), clementine, danio - 1 syn
Tea - Tuna, veggies, pasta and cheeae (hexa)
Snack - SW chips with ketchup (2 syns), curly wurly (6 syns)
Total - 9 syns

Sorry to hear you didn't have a good a time as you thought and you didn't get to do the run. Fingers crossed you get back to your bubbly self soon, keep your chin up xx

Sorry to hear you didn't ave the best of birthday's, but that's very sweet of Chris to suggest doing something he hates, that's true love! Hope you're feeling better soon.

It will pass gorgeous lady, we all get like this, especially when we have looked forward to something that doesn't happen or turns out crap, i get really miserable if this happens so your not the only one! Just seen how much you weight now, you are going so well and it must be great to know you are really doing it:) xx

Back