From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Oooh I love a good fakeaway, hope you enjoyed it!

Awesome news about the wedding dress! Can't you get the old one adjusted and taken in? I haven't got a clue when I'm going to get mine as I don't want to start looking until I'm feeling a lot happier with my figure. Thinking possibly next March/April so I've got 3 months before hand!

As for Chris being the perfect SW partner, he's doing great now! BUT for most of my journey he was munching chocolate and takeaways right in front of my face, so no gold stars for him just yet! :D

Oo are you going to Ireland?! When?! I really want to go! Was hoping for a cheek birthday trip there next week but looks like won't happen with all the saving up for this wedding. Oh the thing with my dress is a long story but basically I tried it on about 6 months ago when I was at my largest. Way before I even contemplated slimming world and it was the only dress that looked ok on me but the dress I've always wanted is a form-fitting fishtail style and I ended up purchasing a princess dress which I like, but it's not "the dream". I figured I need to give my dream dress a chance so will try on some fishtails next week and if they still don't work then I'm happy with the one I have! It's from a bargain basement bridal store so it didn't really break the bank and if they don't take it back I'm sure I'll be able to sell it on ebay. Be careful about 3 months beforehand for dress hunting though as I've got 4 months to go and a lot of bridal stores wouldn't even let me make an appointment! :eek:

So how come the Czech republic? Ooo I love a good bit of wedding chat!

Scarlett - You're too kind, thanks for the vote of confidence! There's no way I'm an actual 12, especially when the size 18 coat fit beautifully, wouldn't have even tried it on if it wasn't for the fact I thought it was an 18. Just shows the huge variation in sizes even in the same shop! :eek:

Meloncollie - Aww I love fantasy shopping and trying different outfits on. I really need to do it more often but I know if I did I'd end up spending way too much. Well done on the willpower for not buying! It's so hard when you've got a lot of weight to lose like us because I hate buying expensive clothes for them to be too big in a few months time. Can't wait till I'm at target and can branch out from Primarni, lol! :D

Timmie - Aww thats great that you're feeling confident enough to get the style you really want, really hope you find a nice one next week! I like those 1950's style dresses at the moment, but going to try some different styles on too when I get smaller. Have no idea what will suit my body when I'm smaller as I'm always used to dressing to hide my big hips! As for Prague, we both absolutely love the city and were amazed we'd be able to get married right in one of our favourite spots of the city at the Old Town Hall. Absolutely love it there and there's nowhere else I'd rather it be.

Ooh and I'm off to Ireland a week tomorrow! We're staying in Dublin but going on a trip to Belfast too. Really looking forward to it, I absolutely love travelling and honestly can't wait!

Just noticed I never replied about the chewy D's, they are a special K cereal bar and also count as a hexb. You can get them in milk or dark choc and are honestly one of the nicest cereal bars I've tried.

----

Had a lovely lie in today and woke up about lunch time! Now I'm watching some trashy TV in between eating lunch (which is really breakfast) and catching up on mini's. Off out to the cinema later for a double bill of Sin City - so that'll be 5 hours or so sat in a dark cinema, ugh! Not looking forward to it TBH but Chris has been going on for weeks about seeing it. I much prefer watching movies at home if I'm honest!

Tea tonight sounds pretty yummy as Chris is doing a slow cooker SW minced beef hash. Hoping it'll be pretty yummy! Either way it's syn free so it'll help me catch back up on the takeaway syns from friday! Doesn't look like a lot of food as I didn't get up till half 12 :eek: but if I get hungry later I'll update. Have a good day guys, hope everyone is enjoying the bank holiday weekend! xxx

Week 3, Day 3 - EE
Brunch - 2 weetabix topped with banana and milk (hexa, hexb)
Snack - Grapes, muller
Tea - SW corned beef hash
Snack - curly wurly - 6 syns
Total - 6 syns - 44.5/105 syns

It's crazy that there is no standard fit for sizing but at least we get the fun of trying things on eh? Never in changing rooms for me though I order online and send back if they don't fit. I can't be doing with harsh lighting and trying to balance on one leg getting into trousers and risking falling through a curtain that never quite comes all the way across lol xx

It's crazy that there is no standard fit for sizing but at least we get the fun of trying things on eh? Never in changing rooms for me though I order online and send back if they don't fit. I can't be doing with harsh lighting and trying to balance on one leg getting into trousers and risking falling through a curtain that never quite comes all the way across lol xx

Lol those changing room fiascos sound like the story of my life

Afternoon guys!

Hope you've all had a nice bank hols. It's been a chilled one for me and started with another long lie in. This afternoon I nipped out to M&S for a healthy tea and now I'm watching US Obese:A Year To Save My Life while nibbling on fruit. Gonna watch a movie later and snuggle up with Chris under the covers. It's freezing today, can't believe its still August, heating is on and I even wore my new winter coat and scarf when I popped out! :eek:

Food wise my day looks like this:

Week 3, Day 4 - EE
Brunch - 2 weetabix with milk and banana (hexa, hexb)
Snacks - Sugar free jelly (1/2 syn), apple, grapes, mixed fruit pot
Tea - Beef stir fry - 4 syns
Snack - Muller, curlywurly - 6 syns
Total -10.5 syns

Scarlet - LOL! That's another reason why I don't like trying things on, those bloody curtains that don't go all the way across! Agreed it's mad there is no standard sizing, I'm guessing that '12' must have been scarily vanity sized! Ah well, it made my day still! :D I actually didn't try anything on at the store and just brought it all home. I never used to be able to do that as things would never fit, its much easier than having to faff around in the changing rooms!

Hairy monkey man said "Wow 7 and a half stone?! Congratsyouwelldone!" lol. :) (Can you tell he's being nosey? He said it's really impressive how much you've already lost. :D Going to show him your piccie thread in a sec.)

Food's looking yum today! I love stir frys. And Jelly. hmmmmmm!

I also can't believe how cold it is. :eek: I'm saving 4 syns for tonight to have a huge mug of hot chocolate whilst watching breaking bad! :D
And I bet it felt nice to wear a new winter coat and scarf. :) I was happy because i finally fit in my biggest coat today.. was a perfect fit one from a teen and I used to just keep it open with the past winters.. I'm glad it shuts now! Should probably order a new one though. I honestly have no idea what size to order though.. May have to pop into evans and do more clothes trying on ;) hehe

Hey CT, know what you mean about cold!!! and I'm off on my summer hols tomorrow:rolleyes: think i'll need to bring my winter coat LOL! Looks like your doing really well still..soon be in the 16's! Enjoy snuggling up under the duvet with Chris..sounds perfect:D

Yay for the new clothes! Another one here who hates trying on clothes in changing rooms, although the fact that clothes actually fit now make sit slightly easier. But I still find myself getting really stressed and hot and bothered! You're on such a roll at the moment and the added support from Chris seems to be really helping.

Talking about changing rooms, does anyone remember the (thankfully) brief spell in the nineties of having communal changing rooms? There would just be a big room of women changing and then there might be a couple of private cubicles that were always in use so I'd end up feeling too self-conscious to be the only person waiting and too self-conscious to actually just get in with changing in front of everyone so I used to just abandon the whole thing. Whoever thought that would be a good idea wants shooting!!

Talking about changing rooms, does anyone remember the (thankfully) brief spell in the nineties of having communal changing rooms? There would just be a big room of women changing and then there might be a couple of private cubicles that were always in use so I'd end up feeling too self-conscious to be the only person waiting and too self-conscious to actually just get in with changing in front of everyone so I used to just abandon the whole thing. Whoever thought that would be a good idea wants shooting!!

Oh wow! Thankfully I never had this experience, that sounds awful. Communal showers at school were bad enough, ugh!!

---

Speedy update today - quite pleased with myself as I managed to go out for a carvery and avoid yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes. The only non SW goods to pass my lips were mash (probably with butter) and gravy. At least I can attempt to syn them though!

Week 3, Day 5 - EE
Breakfast - Chewy D (hexb)
Snack - Banana, cappucino (hexa)
Lunch - Jacket potato with tuna mayo (3 syns) and sweetcorn with cheese (6 syns)
Tea - Carvery - Gammon, pork and turkey with mash ( 3 syns), gravy (3 syns), leeks, peas, carrots
Snack - Apple
Total - 15 syns
Weekly syns - 70/105 syns

I remember my local New Look had the communal changing rooms at one point. I think they changed it back pretty quickly though! Luckily we never had communal showers at school (PE was always at the end of the day) but the changing rooms were bad enough!

I remember from the 80s when practically all changing rooms were communal, it was awful, although I was kid so I mainly watching my mum or sister try on clothes, along with a million other women!!

WEll done on the size 12 - I can only dream of that number. Actually my wedding dress alteration lady said if i can get into a size 12 by next july she would do all the work for nothing!! She clearly knows she is onto a sure thing!

xx

Charley - It wasn't a 'proper' 12 I promise you!

That's an amazing incentive from your alteration lady, must be great motivation! I still haven't even properly looked at dresses yet, bar trying one on in Coast when a friend was nagging me, lol

Jemima - Hope you have a great holiday! Where are you off? Holiday addict here!:D

Melloncollie - Thanks hun, and aww man that hot choc sounds like a great idea. I need to get some options in the house now its getting all autumnal! Good luck finding a nice coat, they seem to be coming out in all the shops now :)

---

Busy day today - work 'til 1, Primark for some more holiday clothes, Staples for uni stationary, Boots for make up and bits and bats, Aldi for shopping and finally home for lunch (at about 4pm). Had a really productive day and managed to get my online enrolment for uni all sorted and organised the bedroom for all my uni stuff. Now I'm chilling out watching last nights Geordie Shore, I do like some trash on telly!

Because I ate lunch so late it's 8.30pm now and I'm still not hungry really. I know I should eat something or I'll get and bed and be starving, but if I don't feel hungry what's the point? Might just have a muller and an apple, no point eating for the sake of it!

Week 3, Day 6 - EE
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Snack- Banana
Lunch/tea - Batchelors Pasta N Sauce with broccoli and cheese (hexa)
Snack - Curlywurly (6 syns), muller, apple
Total - 6 syns
Weekly syns - 76/105

Weigh in tomorrow, eeeek! Not sure what the scales will say but I've come in under syns for the week and stayed on plan, so time will tell. So long as I lose I'll be happy, but secretly I'd love to be in the 16's. Not that it's a secret now like! ;) After losing 8.5lbs and then 5lbs these last 2 weeks I reckon I'd be more likely to see pigs fly than 3.5lbs on the scales, but who knows eh?!

Good luck Cheese Thief. You might just see the piggy tomorrow I have faith in you. xxx

Oh my god! I watched Geordie shore earlier. Did you see what I did? Gaz and under his towel? I nearly choked on my tea! Good for weigh in you'll do better than I did lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh my god! I watched Geordie shore earlier. Did you see what I did? Gaz and under his towel? I nearly choked on my tea! Good for weigh in you'll do better than I did lol xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spoiler alert!

Oh my god! I watched Geordie shore earlier. Did you see what I did? Gaz and under his towel? I nearly choked on my tea! Good for weigh in you'll do better than I did lol xx

HAAAHAAAAA!!! YES I DID! I even rewinded to make sure - bloody 'ell! :eek:

Right I dont watch that but I need to know what was under the towel???!!

Best of luck for tomorrow Bev. I'm sure you will do great :) xx

I reminded and watched in slow motion. Pervert alert lol xx

Right what happened under the towel? Whose Gaz? Damn I need to start watching more reality shiz!

Back