From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Aww you're so beautiful. Looking great!

Well done Bev! Loving the pictures, where's the skirt from? (not that I should be buying anymore clothes....)

Well done gorgeous girl - bang on 17!!! You have lost a ridiculous amount of weight - high fives all round. In your progress pic up u look like two completely different, but still completely gorgeous, women! Outstanding - all that hard work and look at the clothes sizes. I am aiming to get into 14 / 16 one day - you are my aim!

Last edited:
CheeseThief superstar! Well done mate what a fab acievement your pics are amazing such a huge huge difference. People get so inspired by you its great. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done! :D

You're so beautiful! :)
Do you mind me asking if you have any excess skin at all? It's one of my biggest fears as my goal is to be comfortable in my own body, lol. :/

Morning Bev, hope you have a great time in Dublin!

Hi hun how's it going? I've read your whole diary from start to finish and loved it. Hope you had a fab time in Dublin and look forward to reading your posts. x

Hi mate, hope youve had fun. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey lovely ladies!

Hope you don't think I've fallen off the face of the earth! We had an AMAZING time in Dublin, loved every minute of it! Drank lots of cocktails and ate some seriously 'bad' food. Well, bad in the sense that it was definitely not on plan, though I assure you it was yummy! :D

The plan was to get back on SW straight away on the Friday, but then Chris broke his finger and I spent the whole day in hospital with him while he was getting it sorted. Same again on Sunday when he saw the consultant. I've also been working, not to mention starting uni and work have arranged a leaving the team meal at a local Indian tomorrow night for me. So basically, I'm 'off' plan until Wed, after that meal when things finally settle down again. I'm not eating complete crap but not counting syns either, I know on Thur I'll get a nasty gain, but I also know I'll get it off by the next week too with a bit of luck! I just need everything to settle down before I can commit to plan again. Those first couple of days are always tough and knowing I've got off plan naughties coming up just won't help me focus. Thankfully after tomorrow I can get my head in the zone again, start posting my daily eats and get back to group again.

Had an amazing first day at uni today, met some lovely people and really can't wait to get started properly now when the official induction week starts on the 22nd.

Ooh and in other news we finally booked the honeymoon AND our Iceland Easter break - woohooo! You know me and travel by now, I absolutely live for my holiday adventures :)

Anyway I'm gonna try my best to reply to you guys properly on Wed, after work I'm free as a bird. Going to try and enjoy my last day of naughtiness tomorrow (though I'm going to eat healthily in the day) and then I'm raring to go with SW. I want to be in those 16's so bad! :)

Big love xxxx

Great to hear from you and fantastic that you've had such a wonderful time. Look forward to daily diary chat. Continue enjoying yourself! :D

Glad to hear you had a great time both in Dublin and at uni. Sorry to hear about Chris' finger though! Enjoy the next few days and I'm sure you'll be back in the zone soon. Oh and congrats on booking the honeymoon / iceland; are you still inter-railing through Europe?

So glad that you had a good time. Can't wait to hear where you went. I am off to Dublin on Sat for a night out with my friends, really looking forward to it now. Enjoy today, and we'll hear all about it later in the week

Back