From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Everyone is doing so well!

Chunkeymonkey: Being in the 17s is my next mini goal. 3lbs and I'll be there with you :D

Trisha: 2lbs is good! Think how you would feel if you had STS. 2lbs is the equivalent of a 1l milk bottle that you don't have to carry around with you :)

Tazzy: well done for resisting temptation!!

Disney: slimming down and bursting with pride: enjoy every moment, you deserve all the good things that are happening :D

Quizz: I want to try to ride a horse as well. I am ever so envious of people going on long "walks" with their horse around here! But obviously, I want to be thinner as I don't want to hurt the poor animal!!! :confused:

And as for me well... This weekend, we had a garden party and I had planned 2 days off. In fact, when I started CD, I said I would diet for 39 days and then eat for 2 days and then go back. I DIDN'T TOUCH ONE CRUMB OF FOOD THE WHOLE WEEKEND :D I even bought a size 20 outfit for the day and it fit! OK, the trousers make me an awful muffin top but I had a lovely top t hide this and it wasn't dark. It was lovely floral prints :D WI tonight. I hope I lost more inches. It's the Shred, it does wonders!

Hello all. I had a big wobble on Sunday. I ended up eating unhealthy fast food lunch and takeaway dinner and a pint! Don't ask :( Definitely straight out of ketosis. I haven't dared weigh myself since. I'm back on shakes but hungry of course. Struggling to decide to stick to it, but I have a good week of shakes there do I must give it 100% and then see what my weight does.

Hello all. I had a big wobble on Sunday. I ended up eating unhealthy fast food lunch and takeaway dinner and a pint! Don't ask :( Definitely straight out of ketosis. I haven't dared weigh myself since. I'm back on shakes but hungry of course. Struggling to decide to stick to it, but I have a good week of shakes there do I must give it 100% and then see what my weight does.

Aw Tazzy, don't beat yourself up :( We're only human. From all the threads I read on the CD forum, few are those who have never cheated.

I think too that you shouldn't weigh yourself right now. Focus on going back into ketosis first.

Big hugs to you hun. xx

Well done on the loss Book-Worm and on resisting all that lovely food, you'll soon be joining Chunky in the 17's

Tazzy, put it behind you and jump straight back on the wagon. Book-worm is right, there aren't many on CD who haven't "cheated" at all,

Only 2 more days then summer holidays :D

Thanks Trish and Quizz :)

Day 43 today. Yes, Day 43 and I didn't eat anything solid in all this time. 6 weeks of total abstinence (food abstinence of course, not sure I could handle the other kind of abstinence :p )

Yesterday, I tried on some old tops and the size 18 fit! Well, the ones from M&S did, but we know that M&S clothes are quite generously sized. Still, it's size 18 :)

How are you all today?

quizzicalgrrl said:
i love trying on clothes that used to be too tight and having them fit. Awesome!

Agreeed! :)

3rd Cdc weigh in tomorrow! But coming to the end ok week 4 on monday! :p

Hope youre all well!

Good luck with WI chunky.

Quiz, I love trying on clothes that used to be tight, like it even more when clothes that used to be tight are too big!

Off on holiday today, I doubt I'll be able to ge on minimims while I'm away, hope you all have a good week. I'll be low carbing while I'm away as B&B all week but hopefully won't do too much damage.

trisha have a great holiday!

I am hanging tough, lost 3 this week, less is less! I am going to try some light exercise today even though it is chucking it agian down here

how has everyone's week been? x

I lost 6lbs yesterday :D

And half an inch off my hips and arms :D

And I got rid of a bag full of clothes TOO BIG :D Yep, I finally got rid of them, no ifs, no buts. I won't need size 24 again. ;)

It's indeed very quiet at the moment. How is everyone?

Does anyone know the website with peoples different heights an weights with photos?

Good on you BW. I havent lost any weight today since yesterday! :(

Book-Worm -6 is amazing!
I have 35 more days to lose 18lbs. I know I can do it. It is going to be hard but I am committed! I want my cruise photos with my mom to look amazing!

I am going to try for 8000 steps today.

Anyone working to any special goals just for today? x

Back