From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

I have put all my important events into my signature to inspire me, I think it is working to make me not so hungry. I was supposed to be debt free and fat free when I hit 25, at this rate I will be nearly... debt free (apart from student debt) and not so nearly fat free. but now I have decided new goals.

I want to be 14 stone for my B'day

I want to be 13 Stone for my Best friend's hen Party (it's a beach themed party and I am organising it! - bring on the hot tub)

About 12 Stone for my best friend's wedding where I have be a bridesmaid in a SHAMROCK coloured dress!

and hopefully BMI sub 25 for the first day of my PGCE. I am also going to the Samaritans national conference that weekend so it would be good to be looking hot.

I have changed my ultimate goal to about 10-11 stone probably 10.8 which would give me a nice bmi of 23 to have wiggle room, and would also mean I would have lost 100lbs which would be an amazing achievement but I am happy to lose the last stone or so slowly.

Sorry for boring you all with my plans but it's good to publish these things that way I can't just forget about them or extend my deadlines. :)

no more talk of doom we are going to kick buttcheeks!

Your plans are inspiring honey, not boring at all... and sharing them and writing them down means you are committed to making them happen! Sounds to me like you are gearing up for a serious go at CD... and that failing is not an option. Go you!!! And now I see the significance of the green dress in your signature pic... awww!!!
xxx

Yeah that picture is supposed to be me at the wedding :eek: or how I want to look.

I think finally accepting that SS+ is not cheating it's a way of losing weight will help me stick to this diet. :)

I am also relying on you guys to kick my butt if I stray off path. Meeting my new CDC on monday and hopefully that will help things, my current guy is a joke!

Hope everyone is good todayxx

Sounds like you are all set Slim. A good CDC can make all the difference, so well done for taking action to get some proper support. We are here to support you too... just shout if you are struggling! I think you're right, you have to get a no-cheat frame of mind if you want CD to work for you. And if you don't cheat it WILL work and then you will get all of your targets, one by one... it's just a case of deciding if that's what you really want. I think you do... it's a no-brainer really, right?
xxx

Hiya, reporting in with my weigh-in results... 2lbs!!! My target for the week was 'more than one!' so I have just about made it... yay!!! Feel a bit headachey so off to glug another herby tea...
xxx

Katy that is ab fab! xx

morning all. I had a successful day yesterday, hope everyone else has too. The sun is shining and lovely out today. How is the water going?
xx

Hiya... been up in Edinburgh all day at a conference... stuck to CD 100% though so feel good about that! And there was a water cooler so glugged plenty all day...
xxx

Katy, well done!!!!
Slim, glad your being positive! keep it up...
Had a couple of bad days, I've been taking the shakes and water in between a few bad carb meals.... I am thinking
of changing my CDC as I am finding her increasingly frustrating. I found out yesterday Im lactose intolerant, so
I rang her this morning to ask her if she would have some lactose free shakes available for Monday. She sounded quite
annoyed and told me I should have told her yesterday as she has done her order. I explained thorugh gritted teeth that
I had tried to ring her 3 times yesterday, but was getting no reply. SO I said to her if I left our weigh in a few days
longer would she be able to have some in. She again, told me in an exasperated manner that she had basically ordered
all she was ordering for the next week. So I said, Ok no worries I can book myself in with someone else. She then said
she would let me know next week when she will have some in but wished I had told her yesterday. I apologised for not
being psychic and am awaiting her call. I presume I can just ring another counsellor and book in with her worst scenario?
Well you laides are being very positive! Keep up the inspiration for each other its obvioulsy working!
Slim, sounds like you just may be wearing that dress with the attitude you have!
sorry Im not on consistantly at the mo, but I will get there...... got a lot going on

Flob, hope you succeed in finding a supportive CDC... I guess she couldn't help having already made her order, but she wasn't very nice about it! Hope there is someone else in your area you can get along with better, & that the lactose intolerance isn't too horrid. My daughter had nasty tummy upsets with this as a child but she did grow out of it after a few years of soya everything, not sure if things can be the same for adults, but fingers crossed.

Quizz, morning... well, afternoon!!! Had my bar and another herb tea, and just a black coffee in town.

xxx

hey flob!

How kick arse are you? awesome at the end of the day say what you want as much as cdcs are supportive and lovely they are providing us with a service and just because they give us burgers and fries they can still give good service! cambridge has a 24 hour delivery service and all cdcs are meant to have all flavours in stock and/or be willing to order using the 24 hour service, it's in their code of conduct!!

sorry but i think your cdc just sounds so difficult.

which plan are you doing flob, it might be better to try to match your shake/meal combo to a plan even the 1500 plan will help you lose weight i think.

my cdc is coming in 30 minutes and i am soooo worried... wish me luck

Luck, Slim!!! You will be OK! I didn't know any of that about CDCs having to stock all the flavours or use a 24hr order system... mine sometimes says I can't have a certain thing as she has already ordered for the week. But she is always nice about it, so I don't mind. I' hate it if I felt she was being awkward or unsupportive - we need the back up!!!
xxx

Hi QG , cheers .... have you lost all that weight since Dec restart?
Katy. exactly it was her atitude that got me...yes I have suffered IBS visciously for years, and have just had
3rd session of (dont laugh lol)colonic irigation, the lady became suspicious and referred me for tests.So
now it all makes sense. Glad your daughter grew out of it, its not to pleasant when severe, but didn't realise
you can grow out of it. Keep up your good work too, how close are you!!
SP thats very interesting to know about the code of conduct, thanks for that.Were doing that plan actually with
2 shakes a day as were both over 5"8"...just swayed off a bit over last few days, not giving up though..thanks for support girls, Suki is quiet?

Flob, hope you & partner have a fab weekend and get focused again. I think a new CDC could really help with that. I don't know if adults can grow out of lactose intolerance the way children sometimes can, but it's a hope to hang on to. I have two good pals with ibs and both can be totally in agony of they eat something they shouldn't, but one of them, who used to be very overweight, overhauled her diet and lost a lot of weight, & eats a very healthy diet (but no cal counting or anything anymore, just good 'real' food) and finds that now the things that used to cause her an ibs attack can be eaten... and that stress alone is now her only ibs trigger. So there is always hope, but then she wasn't lactose intolerant, it was mainly wheat & some fruits with her.

Either way, big hug Flob. Hang on in there.

Happy Saturday everyone....
xxxx

Good Morning all!

Hope everyone is well today!!!

Tomorrow is results day so if you haven't posted your result please do so by midday tomorrow.

I woke up to two text this morning, one from Quizz saying are you ready for 100% SS today and the other from my best friend begging me to come around for some home made lasagna. Talk about the angel and the devil on my shoulders.

I think the angel is going to win out this time, just unsure how to get out of lasagna, she knows I am low carbing, but how will I avoid even salad.... I guess I will work something out, still not ready to tell the masses I am on cambridge again yet.

Weigh in was poor yesterday, CDC was really shocked at how little I've lost this month, the problem is I weigh monthly, and according to my sneaky weighs I have lost hardly anything the last two weeks, which is annoying because I cheated in the first two weeks!!! It is odd though as even if my green and white meals are a little generous in the poritions I haven't eaten carbs, I'm in ketosis and I am eating like 600 (maybe 700 calories) a day I should be losing weight!!!! :(

I am back to the weight I was when I finished cambridge the first time round so the only way is up and the first thing people say to me (including my cdc) is that I have lost weight, it just doesn't show on the scales, last time round I went from a tight size 22 jean to a size loose 16 with only losing about 21 pounds I don't know what my body does it's a crazy thing.

Oh well new CDC new start, weekly weigh ins and 100% dedication!

ok team it is 3pm and I am cheat free.

Slim: I weighed this morning and I am +/- 0 for the week. All down to the peanutbutter saga I'm afraid.

Today is a gorgeous sunny day, been working in the garden.

Spring is about rebirth so perfect time for a clean slate if you are struggling.

Happy spring everyone xx

4.18 and 100% also, have been in town and turned down cake, wine, etc so good to be safely home! But at this moment, daughter & her pal are making choc brownies in the kitchen... arghhh!!! It's ok, don't think I am in danger really!

Slim, you are doing well, you have got way more focused lately and it WILL start to show on the scales soon. I think the new CDC is a great idea, fresh start, so you can really go for it. Hope you resisted the lasagne honey, a bit of salad should be fine though if you are SS+. For the record, my weight loss this week was 2lbs if you are reporting in tomorrow.

Quizz, sun is shining here and it really does feel like spring... yay!!!
xxx

Katy thats interesting about your friend....Its only since having colonics that Ive educated myself to
understand just how important an organ the bowel is. Now to respect that knowledge eh! Well done on the loss and for abstaining from
the brownies!!!!!
OH Slim, what a torturing dilemma!! thats weird about your weight, with you only being on such low cals
isnt it? It will work soon for you, keep up the positive attitude!
Im not weighing til Monday, so wont be able to offer anything before, and even then only if CDC has got my
lactose free. Did look up code of conduct and you were spot on about it, she really isnt playing by the rules, as it mentions
measuring us too, which she has never done... Im finding her non productive to be quite honest , if I use her again it will
be the last time.Just dont want to run out of stuff for my hubby too if we cant get in anywhere else in
time. Hes doing so well, and has been ill so its vital he keeps loosing weight.
Hi QG and Suki ( where are you?)
x

hello everyone,

Hope you are all fab, resisted the lasagne!! Whoop Whoop, although it looked amazing, I just kept thinking I can have really good pasta at her wedding in June when I am skinny(er) and happy.

Ended up having salad (sorry Quizz) my SS(no plus) day was ruined because I had a spontaneous day and instead of going back to get my shakes I ended up going out. But had salad and chicken whilst everyone had pasta and actually didn't feel like a freak which is awesome, plus everyone was nicking my salad too. Also I went for a 30 minute walk yesterday and am thinking that upping my exercise will help.

Got to go to work today (children's party) will be back by 5, if I have one more weight result I can put us forward if not then we will have to wait til next week.

Thanks

Back