From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

So looks like we need to advertise for another team member (or 2).

Before I put a post on the board let me know if you know of anyone that would like to join our most awesome of teams.

When we get our new team we are going to have to do proper weigh ins.

Hiya,
Well, just got weighed and guess what? I lost half a pound! I know it's feeble but SOOOOO much more than I deserve, I feel like it has refocused me... if I do this 810 thing properly I WILL lose and I am going to do just that. Thanks for the pep talk, gals... I will be quiet over weekend as away from my laptop, but I promise I will be working hard at the 810! Have a good one, honeys.
xxx

Day 1

Hi there everyone,

Day one today and just 54 lbs to go, this is the 2nd time around for me and I have been trying to back into it since end of Feb. After reading some of your threads you have all inspired me and motivated me to give it 110%. ;)

Hi guys,
Just thought i would say a quick hello! i am feeling very positive! so heading towards 100% for tomorrow lets see! i was wondering katy and quizzi have you guys droped dress sizes after yousr weight loss? as i weigh the same as you guys did the first time.....just wondering if i got to what you guys weight what size i would be.........hahaha!
Sorry i know im loosing the plot..........AGAIN!

Suki

Hey SP,

thanks for the encouragement! it feels great to know you guys love me for who i am....:D i am going to make an extra effort now to stick to cd! its so hard though.......i think i have mental health issues......lol i mean how can you not get what you really want? how can you just not do it!

arghhhhhhhhhhh

suki

Suki,

I hope you are feeling a little better and that your jaw doesn't hurt too much.

Please don't leave the team!! I understand what you mean but this is a team and the only reason that you should leave is because you want to, not to make space for an imaginary person!

As it stands unfortunately Kitty hasn't responded to me or checked in for 2 weeks and so therefore I am going to be replacing her in the team. I am not sure about Emma as she is AWOL and has very worrying facebook statuses.... (food related nothing too serious)

We are a team, through good and bad, you are not letting anyone down you are an inspiration and support to everyone in here.

If you decide that for financial or emotional reasons that you can't commit to CD at the moment then we will support you but we all love you in this team.

Also even if you do decide to quit the team, I've never been a member of the team officially and I still chat on here so don't ever become a stranger.

damn you nhs and your new efficiency, they have moved my operation forward from August/September to.... next saturday!

I am going to be going under general so have been advised to come off diet until healed up, it's only a tooth extraction but apparently I have to stay overnight and all sorts of nonsense... :(

:DDid i Hear NHS! i am a very loyal NHS staff so i wont be happy to hear anything negative:p (hehehe)
You are lucky you know they moved it hun! some dont find out:D

Is it the Wisdom tooth? ouch! hubby had that removed and he was very sore for a week! swollen as well! besides the positive side of it is that you wont be able to eat anyways:D
So you will be fine;) i could do with getting all my teeth extracted if it stopped me from eating:confused:

Well good luck babes! who knows i might be nursing you??? ( not sure if thats a good thing)

take care
suki
*Suki the cat*

damn you nhs and your new efficiency, they have moved my operation forward from August/September to.... next saturday!

I am going to be going under general so have been advised to come off diet until healed up, it's only a tooth extraction but apparently I have to stay overnight and all sorts of nonsense... :(

Hi Suki. Too late, I've cocked it all up for today and emotionally ate candy. Now will dust myself off and start again. So f' d off with myself xx

Oh! dont worry hun! ive messed up too so its not just you! i think weekends are a killer!:(
besides ive more than messed up, and tomorrow ive been invited for lunch! they get very offended when you dont eat...lol....im going to try the jaw excuse ' the doctors said i should not eat'
hope it works!

never mind quizzi....tomorrow is another day! dont beat yourself too much besides you have done so well so far!

suki

hey there flobble im kirsty can i join the group its best to get all the support you need

Back