From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

hi there flobble just a quick message to say hi and need a chat please thread bck i havnt got a clue wot to do on here ha

Suki thanks for the encouragement. I hate letting myself down. I am an emotional eater and I eat all my feelings if you know what I mean. When I am stuffing food into my mouth I don't even taste it, I am like a robot. I'm a saddo.

How are you feeling? How is your jaw?
xx

I know what you mean quizzi! and its the worst feeling to have cheated, at the cost of not finding it delicious...lol....but its a learning process, untill you dont do it and dont feel rotten you will never not do it....lol;)

Jaw is fine! thanks for asking! i think it was better not fine atleast i didnt eat anything:(
you cant win really!

suki

Hiya gals, I'm back home after my weekend away... I hate to admit it but it was an off-plan weekend.... eek. I made mostly good choices, but still, none of them were really in keeping with the CD 810 plan! Oops. So much for my big promises. Still, Monday I will be 100% and racing to lose these last pounds... well done Quizz on dropping down again!!!! I so identify with what you were saying about emotional eating.
xxx

Good mornin' everyone, hope you are all good and up for a no-cheat day... I am keen to get back on track. REALLY, this time!!!
xxx

ME TOO!
My coat and other clothes are soo worn out:( hubby refuses to go out with me...lol....its embarrasing but i wont buy anything untill i loose weight:( i dont know how realistic i am being! but im feeling better now that i have handed in all my work i feel i can focus! well lets see! i really really need to get new trousers and a coat....might get it in size 12 the next??(dreaming)

welcome back katy!

where are you?@ flobble and SP

Hang in there hun! you have done so well so far! which shows u can do it!...quizzzi

suki

The team has been so quiet the last few days... where are you all? I have not managed in my plan to be 100% 810, the food habit is just grabbing me at every turn and although the choices I make are 'healthy food' they are NOT 810!

So today is another day... I am determined (again) to get back on track properly before I lose this mindset completely. One porridge eaten, one half-pint herb tea, another sitting beside me now. Nothing but herb tea until midday, then I have a cranberry bar ready. And 3-ish, a choc shake, and 7-ish a quorn & veg tea. Want to see if setting it down will make me more able to stick to it - I can't kid myself a little extra here & there is OK if it's all down on the site. Need to do SOMETHING to get myself sorted !

Hope everyone is OK...
xxx

Good morning to you all. I had my weigh in yesterday where I am -2 but the best news is that I have a 33 1/2 inch waist.

We can all do this! xx

Well done Quizz!!! You're a great cheerleader... I am going to get focused too, I promise.
xxx

Hello Ladies,

I am like a neglectful mother like the type that go off to Spain and leave their toddlers with a tin opener and a can of pedigree chum!!

How is everyone?

Personally I think I have eaten my own body weight in food, it's so hard knowing I can eat whatever I want, but only for 2 weeks, it makes me what to eat everything I might want to eat in the next 6 months, but in 2 weeks! Thank good week one is almost over and post op I think I will be on soup anyway so might be able to claw back some of this weeks gluttony.

How did it go yesterday Katy? I hope you managed to stay on track hun, sometimes we all go a bit off kilter but it seems like you have your determination back.

Hey Suki, I thought of you yesterday when I was meeting the lovely nurse at Chase Farm, even though she told me my BMI was high she was super lovely I'm still so in awe of people who chose such a noble profession, also it wont hurt having a medical expert in our team :)

I think we need to advertise for 1 more person in the team. I will contact the people who have been posting in the thread and see if they want in, it's all a bit confusing to be honest...

Good morning All,

How are you all today? Overcast and blah here in London. I ate 2 bars yesterday by accident because I changed my normal routine and remembered when I was 1/2 through the second one, but sod it, could have been worse.

What are everyone's Easter plans?

xx

Hi Quizz & Slim!
100% yesterday, for first time in ages... well, seems like ages. Yay! Going to cancel my weigh in yesterday as I know I will have sts or put on, and if I leave it a week I will get a loss as I feel much more focused now... hopefully! So cancelling WI seems like a way of taking control - just scared that a sts or gain would knock me back off track again.

Slim, good luck for your op... when is it? Keep us posted and best of luck.

Quizz, think the sun has headed north... it's shining here. Makes all the difference!

xxx

Hey Katy!!

So Jealous of your sunshine! Well done for staying 100%! and I think the delayed weigh in might do you good :)

I look at your ticker and think how much I would love to be 9lbs from goal but I know that the last 10 pounds is the hardest so I don't really envy you. You have done so amazingly already and we are all so proud of you and of QG losing 20+% of your body weight is just amazing!!!

My op is on saturday... fun fun hopefully my wisdom tooth weighs like 50lbs and having it removed will help my weight loss!

Lol, that would be funny! Will be thinking of you on Saturday. How long will they keep you in, do you know?

Sunshine is fab but not warm exactly... you get the best weather down south so don't be jealous! Still, it helps to keep me smiling when it looks bright outside... these last 9lbs are very stubborn, or maybe it's me that is stubborn as I have been doing sneaky kinds of sabotage!!! Gonna get my head in the right place and shift them, promise.

Got a pal's birthday party on Sunday. She said 'Will have lots of lo-ca food for you!'. Then told another friend 'Have told K I'm doing lots of lo-cal food but it isn't really - it's really naughty food! Don't tell her! Hope it doesn't mess up her diet too much!' What is THAT all about? With friends like that...!!!!!
xxx

Your friend sounds like bad times, why would she doe that? I mean low carb is hardly taxing a bit of quorn, some salad. cheese on a stick...

I suggest you bring your own packed lunch

She has a big problem with me losing weight, which has been upsetting me... she lost a lot of weight 5 years ago, 6 stone, when we both did slimming world. (I lost about a stone then stuck & never got any further). She then put it all back on. Recently she admitted she lost the weight not by following the SW plan but by starving herself into ketosis for 5 days out of every 7 and using laxatives etc... scary. But since I started CD she has been scathing, sniping, talked about me behind my back... not nice. I think I was meant to stay as her fat sidekick. Funny how some 'friends' react... but I have decided it is her problem not mine... she's not the kind of person you could talk to about it, that would make it worse!
xxx

Back