From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Awww Katy, thats so sad:( but i mean you will hardly find a freind who will be behined you a 100% especailly on cd....i wonder why? its really annoying when they think CD is bad but obviously eating yourself crazy is fine??? because you could only end up with diabetes, stroke, etc
lol
i just get so wound up!
and thats why we have to show them! honestly! size 12 for summer otherwise i will kill myself....lol
i think i will go now:( as im sounding crazy!

suki

I think just about all my other friends do understand and support me, once I explained it properly, anyhow... but this friend just doesn't want me to change. Makes me sad as she knows I have had eating issues for a long time & you'd think she'd be happy I was working on beating them. I supported her when she lost weight & was honestly happy for her, so it just makes me sad she can't feel the same.

Think your friends will be more supportive when they see how much better you'll feel & look after a while on CD... if you ask for support and understanding you generally get it, it's just the odd one or two who can't handle it. Hope you're feeling much better by the way!!!
xxx

Hmmm... did the sun head back down to London, because it's disappeared up here!!!

Hope you are all OK... feeling better, back in ketosis I think by taste in my mouth... the wobble starts to make sense! I fell out of K & started getting much hungrier... penny has finally dropped. Am up for a 100% 810 day today, I will shift these last lbs if it kills me.
xxx

Hey Katy Baby,

It sounds like your friend's got a huge case of the green eyed monster!

Let it roll off you. Some people cant stand to see other succeed.

xx

She has a big problem with me losing weight, which has been upsetting me... she lost a lot of weight 5 years ago, 6 stone, when we both did slimming world. (I lost about a stone then stuck & never got any further). She then put it all back on. Recently she admitted she lost the weight not by following the SW plan but by starving herself into ketosis for 5 days out of every 7 and using laxatives etc... scary. But since I started CD she has been scathing, sniping, talked about me behind my back... not nice. I think I was meant to stay as her fat sidekick. Funny how some 'friends' react... but I have decided it is her problem not mine... she's not the kind of person you could talk to about it, that would make it worse!
xxx

Hi Quizz, the threads seem awful quiet today... I'm still feeling a bit needy after my wobbles, have haunted the site over last two days but it's kind of silent today. I know I will be Ok though... have masses of work to do and don't seem to be able to focus, grr. Counting down the minutes till midday when i can have my bar... and meanwhile slurping another herb tea. Water intake is going great if nothing else!
How are you honey?
xxx

Team 26 Check in & Focus

Hello my teammates!

Can you please check in and confirm that you still want to be in this team?

I know:
Katy
Suki
Slim
Myself
are all still wanting to be a part.

If Flobble and Red still want to be with us can you please check in, or if you'd like to take a break, that is cool too, just let us know so we can add 2 more.

Just a refocus on the team principle:

we are here to support each other, and give a listen but also we need to focus on our losses and reporting in either Friday or Saturday so that we can communicate our losses to Irene. We haven't been counted as a team in some time because we are all forgetting to report our weights

love to you all xx

Hey Katy, I am here for you! I am feeling wobbly too. Let's get through the next 30 minutes together. I have 22 days until my America trip so it is all "don't spare the horses" until then

xx

Hugs darlin', you are always a star. Don't worry, I am LOADS better than I've been in ages, didn't notice the cheats sneaking up on me until they had taken over, but I am back on track I promise. And helps just to have a friendly message to keep you afloat sometimes. Your USA trip is a great goal to have! You really CAN do it honey, I know you can. You're so determined, it shines through and it WILL pay off.
xxx

Hellllllllo Ladies and Ladies!

Katy your friend sounds like a meany! I have a feeling that I will lose friends and alienate people when I am so slim I disappear turning sideways and all I can think is BRING IT ON, nothing like a social culling to make things fresh, if you friends can only be your friends when you are either fat like them or fatter than them to make themselves feel better then they are not friends you need.

I can't wait to get back on the diet, I am actually hating this whole you can eat anything malarky, I want to be on the express train to hot stuff like you ladies!!

I am glad the team is refocusing, I can't wait for us to start kicking team butt!! - I think I might have ODed on "the biggest loser" and am having the ketosis high without the ketosis.

Forgive my insanity!

But we love your insanity Slim!!! Think we need a team pic of all of us at goal in swishy dresses, dancing and cheering, your signature pic always makes me smile.

Was talking to OH about 'the friend' last night. She can be very charming and funny, but she does behave very badly too and is never to be seen when anything goes wrong for anyone... and when things go right, she is just plain envious. I think she doesn't have the ability to BE a real friend... which is kind of sad. It must be a lonely way to be. I do like her, but I'm MAJORLY glad I am not relying on her for support. Real friends are worth their weight (whatever it may be) in gold. One of my bezzies is living in France, I really miss her. She lost four & a half stone with healthy eating & exercise a couple of years ago & has kept it off. She is an inspiration and always, always supportive. Just wish she was a bit bloomin' nearer!!!

xxx

hey girlies just a lil message to say im feeling great just lost a further 5lb cum on slimfinity here we cum hows you peops doing ?

Welcome to the Team Kirst!

All of our introductions are on the early pages, maybe you'd like to read them and then tell us all a bit about yourself :)

x

Hi Kirst, welcome to the team!
xxx

Suki.... Who is your CDC?

Back