From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

You won't, honey. Great incentive to be 100% and really make a dent in that weight loss. Go for it!!!
xxx

Definitely, honey. Big hugs & night night...
xxx

Didn't weigh in this week, sorry. Promise I will have something positive to report next week, I am deffy back on track after my wobble!

xxx

Sorry guys, but promise next week will have something to report! im on it 100% but just need some time for it to show on the scale!

By the way do you only come and post here about how much you have lost? or do u have to email someone?

Suki

hello all,

Well i am on cd 100% now so i feel really great and guilt free! i am waiting for the hunger pangs to set in, because they taste of success...lol....so really its great feeling hungry;) and also i have 2 weeks to settle in untill i start my next hospital placement which is going to be pure hard work( but less weight might make it easier). By september, its going to be a new me, final year at uni and joining new classmates!

Hope you all are dong well!

is there anyone who is with me 100% today?

we need a good loss this week to be the biggest loosers!

suki

I'm here Suki, and 100%... great to read your post, you sound so motivated and determined... love the motto about hunger pangs tasting like success!!!

xxx

Hello, l'm new. I'd like to join this team please. :)

oops! - just realised there can only be 6 members in a team at any one time.

Last edited:
Hello Disney Paris,

I think you can join as we were looking for a member??.....Maybe someone else can confirm this??...lol.....( brain is starved cant think straight)

welcome! you can find all our introductions on the first page of this thread! and feel free to tell us more about you;)

suki

we are short a member that is true
can you tell us about you Disney?

Hi, l'm age 42, married with 2 children. Started on Cambridge Diet 3rd March 2009. Lost 18lb so far.

That's good going so far Disney! How are you finding it?

How are you Quizz, still 100%? I am feeling much more focused, back on track!

xxx

so how did we do today???
i think everyday we should have a posting at the end of the day on how we did! it will help us focus, and it will be like a diary if u like!

so i had a ok day, i would be lying if i said i didnt struggle..:( more than anything else its the headache and nausea:( but well the main things is i am on track! didnt do much today just sat on the sofa like a couch potato:(

what about you guys?

suki

That's good going so far Disney! How are you finding it?
xxx

Thanks. It's going ok, just taking it a day at a time, sometimes l find l'm really tired. I find the weekends the hardest foodwise.

What day do we post our weigh-in/weight lost?

Back