From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Good Morning everyone!

I Had a great day yesterday and got to hang out with Slim. The weather was great and she even liked my dogs.

Today is my official weigh in so I am nervous as usual. I have been being good though so I will report back in.

I'd like to go for another 100% day today, is anyone with me?

xx

I am Quizz... with tail between legs. Blew it last night, friends came over with a big cake to cheer me us (after some sh***y stuff happening at weekend). It wasn't a sabotage, I hadn't told them about the diet, & it seemed like the right thing to do to have a piece. I thought I could be controlled about it... why did I think that? I then ate two bits of quiche and a dollop of coleslaw. Grrr. My head just switched off so it wouldn't hear the voice saying 'no, no, don't eat that!'

So back to square one today. Feel so annoyed that I let myself do that, I so wanted a good loss this week.

Good luck with your weigh in honey, you can do it, I know.

xxx

You could too if you are in London! Then I'll be jealous...
xxx

I'm going for a 100% CD day today - managed it yesterday. Aiming for 100% until the weekend (so looking forward to Easter Sunday lunch - will try and be good though and not go completely mad.:D)

When you post your weigh-in do you just post it on this thread or who do l send a message to?

Good luck for today.

)

When you post your weigh-in do you just post it on this thread or who do l send a message to?

Good luck for today.

Hi Disney when you have your weigh in you can post it on the thread (please try and put the weight in bold or highlight it in some way) alternatively you can email the result to me slimfinity(at)gmail.com or PM it to me.

Hope everyone is well, i have been off the boil lately but it's great to see the thread is picking up a little bit again.

Suki come meet Quizz and I!!! I can't wait until we are all at goal and we can have a group meet!!

dont worry about your slip katy it's so hard when you are so close to goal, but you seem to have your head back in the game now so that's good xx

i can meet them katy, like quizzi said i live very close to slim....infact i might bump into her on the bus...lol.....but i feel too fat to meet anyone:(....( how sad can i be) but u know when you have this great feeling about yourself and you are eager to meet people because you are confident...........i feel the opposite and hence i thought i could meet them in june when i can fit into those size 12 trousers

:(

suki

Of all people, Suki, Quizz & Slim would never, ever judge people on size, just as you wouldn't and I wouldn't. We are the same people inside whatever our size. But I do know how you feel honey, I have had the same anxieties too. Setting a date for June is a great incentive and something to look forward to! Hugs.

xxx

Hugs back tight katy!
Thanks! i know they are the last people who would judge me but the problem is me! i just feel so rotten:( i think once i stick to cd for atleast a month i will be a new woman inside and outside! its going to lift my mood;) and it is a great incentive! im itching to get something to wear...lol....its like im going to meet some goodlooking guy...........hahaha!

suki

Hello guys,

i just thought i will post every night before i go to bed! just so that i can focus on how i did! today has been great ive been 100% ss and im not hungry at all;) im really pleased and proud of myself!
I think as long as i dont have headache and nausea i could nail this:) i hope tomorrow is another good day! i feel so positive that its scary:( you know when you feel so good that it worries you it starts to feel unreal!

i hope you have a good weight loss quizzi!

take care guys,

muuaah muuaaah

suki

Was doing fine on CD today until l heated up 2 small Chicago Town pizzas as part of my daughter's dinner - two were too much for her, so l had half of one (216 cals), l guess it could have been worse. I think l had left it too long since my previous CD sachet at lunchtime, l really should have had my CD dinner before making everyone elses.

awww disney:( but atleast you only had half! so that means cd has had some effect on you:) i think the fact that you could only have half is amazing and you deserve a pat on the shoulder:)

no worries hun! just focus on 100% tomorrow! if i count how many blips i have had, i wouldnt be here today! damn! i think we are only human and we can only try our best and keep trying. The fact that we are still trying means we havent failed and never will;)

suki

Have any of you tried the chocolate coated Cranberry Crunch bar? My CDC give me a little bit of one to try and l loved it.

Good Morning Everyone!

I haven't had the cranberry. Now I might give it a try.

I was down 2 &3/4lbs yesterday and am pretty happy with that. There are only 18 more days until my America trip so I need to make the most of it.

100% day today! Who is with me?
xx

Hi everyone!

Well done on the loss Quizz!!

I am just checking in, had a couple of days off and am a little busy at work.

Glad that posting how your day has gone is helping you Suki, I find talking about your ups and downs really helps, especially because other people can help you put them in perspective and not let you have a pity party which will ruin your progress.

Disney, seems like you are back on track again after the pizza fun! One thing I would say is cheating is never your aim, but if you are going to cheat try to avoid carbs, even if you ate a block of lard, you would maybe gain weight or slow down your weight loss but you wouldn't come out of ketosis and staying in ketosis is the most important thing. Coming out of ketosis means starting again from stratch, hunger, irritability, etc etc. Next time just scoff the cheese I reckon.

Thanks for your post Slimpossible - will try to stay away from carbs, sometimes l seem to really crave them though.

Had a really good day today as far as CD goes - l was at work (strawberry readymade shake for lunch), l find being on CD easier the days l'm at work. Quite tired tonight though.

Hope eveyone else has had a good day.

Hello guys
:(
feel a bit crap and sorry for myself..( whats new) i took my son to the Willow farm park today and we left at 10 and got back home at about 6. we were all shattered, but i ended up cheating on soem fruit:(
I counldt make the shake there, and was a bit stuck! felt so hungry i thought i would faint.

i feel really let down and upset by it! but it doesnt mean i will give up! naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! i am going to keep trying untill i really succeeddddd ( cant spell it) one day...lol:(

suki the cat:(

Back