From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

We need to get starry as fast as possible!!! Hmm, don't know, Quizz. My day in Glasgow yesterday went well, no cheating. Weigh in today. Hope I have lost SOMETHING!!!! Sigh....

xxx

Wow!!! Honey, you are SO close... you seem to make steady progress every weigh in! I just feel I have been stuck for a while... but I so admire you as you never take your eye off the goal! You will be looking FAB by the time the US trip rolls around!!!

xxx

good luck guys!
feeling positive today lets drink a shake to 100% today!
I just wanted to share something, i went out with my friend and we took the kids to this farm. Because i couldnt mix my shake and didnt have any back up i started to struggle:( but what i am upset about is, my friend kept saying ' you have been so miserable and moody' i didnt come with you to spend a day like this blah blah blah. it just did my head in...........and then what happen when i struggled even more abt about 5pm......i had some fruit!
But i am upset about the fact that she went on and on offering me different things to eat. i dont blame her that i ate but i just feel she didnt help at all:(
why cant just some people let you be! i mean if u dont agree with what i do..........dont! but dont discourage me because i am your mate:(

sorry guys just wanted to moan

suki
p.s i started to feel responsible that i was ruining her day...however i dont think i was moody? i tried my best not to show anyone that it was only day 2:(.....how stupid am i

Not stupid at all hun, just sensitive... and she is NOT!!! Don't let it worry you. Some people are really funny about CD and are pretty unsupportive in general. Sounds like SHE was having a bad day, not you, and wanted someone to blame it on! Never mind... onwards and upwards.
xxx

thanks katy:( i think im not telling anyone that im on cd.....im just going to avoid ppl......i think having an unsupportive partnet is more than enough i really dont need others to add to the pressure!

like you said, onwards and upwards! or rather onewards and downwards;)

suki

Oh hun, don't avoid people totally... just pick put the lovely, supportive people to hang out with. True friends are worth their weight in gold, and never judge.

GUESS WHAT!!! I lost 5lb at my weigh in this afternoon... hadn't been weighed for 2 weeks, but still, I am SO, SO chuffed. Really happy. I am just 4lbs from goal!!!! So those mini targets we set last week have helped I think... we will get there!

xxx

Had a good day today - 100% CD, at work this morning then did housework all afternoon. Weigh-in tomorrow!!

So far other than my husband & sister-in-law (who is also on CD & is really supportive) l haven't told anyone else that l'm on CD.

Hope you all have a good day tomorrow. :)

CD Weigh-in this morning & l've lost 5lb
since last Friday. :)

Hope you all have a great Easter weekend.

PS l somehow seem to have got myself 2 Tickerfactory.com weightloss countdowns & can't seem to get rid of the old one :confused: -help! TIA for any assistance. :)

Edit - got the signature sorted!

Last edited:
Thanks Quizz... your endless pep talks do help!!! For me, on 810, the weight seems to stick and then shift in a chunk like that. But was walking on air about it yesterday.

Well done Disney, that's great!!! looks like we finally have some weight losses to report in on Sunday, huh? Good for us!!!

xxx

Quizz & Katy l've just looked at your weight loss details on the panels on the left and Wow!! - you both have done brilliantly. I've still got a long way to go but seeing your results so far is sooooo inspiring. :winner::0clapper:to you both.

Oh wow Quizz... you are so determined!!! What will your new goal be, have you decided?

xxx

Don't feel flabby as such but know I am very unfit. Would like to build some swimming into my weeks... I need to do something now that will help me to maintain, and it will hopefully firm up any wobbly bits. Wish there was a pool a bit closer though! 140 sounds great, you are going to look amazing honey.

xxx

Hope everyone has a good CD Easter weekend. :)

Back