From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

the poop thing might mean that you need more fibre, I know that fibresure, fibre 89 and p. Husks are all acceptable fibre supplements so maybe add some to your shakes or to your water.

serene sunday sounds awesome, I think me time is good time!

I haven't experienced the hair loss but last time I was on CD I had hair extensions.

As for the poo problems before the invention of porridge I used to make myself a banana porridge every morning by adding p.husks to a banana shake so I didn't have problems....

I will try 3 litres, I think KD or one of the super mods who know a lot about dieting have said that the whole the more you drink the more you shrink thing is a myth.

What time do you guys have your first shake, I forgot to eat mine and now am past hunger but not sure if holding out too long is a bad idea...

Serene Sunday is gonna be my favourite! Sunday is rarely serene in my house, but all that will change!!! Slim, the names are great, you are a very creative thinker, you will be a fab teacher one day!

Hmm. Think I have some hair thinning, which I HATE. I have started to take a supplement but keep forgetting to take it!!! Your explanation makes me feel a bit better about it actually. Hope it doesn't get any worse, I love my hair and have a bit of a phobia for thinning hair!

Poop probs... hasn't been as bad as I feared, haven't had to take anything at all, was constipated a couple of times on SS but managed to go in the end. Since stepping up to 810 no problems really.

I have my porridge when I get up, usually 6.30 or 7, then a bar at midday or so, a shake in afternoon and 810 meal at about 7 in evening. I could not survive without spacing things like this... also, the meal tends to fill me up for the evening, phew.

xxx

Hi guys,

Hope you have had a good easter! i had an amazing time off! we did stuff with the family and spent time! i did cheat and did not manage to stay 100% on cd:( but i am hhoping to stay 100% as hubby's suprise bday is approaching:(

Quizzi my hair falls alot as well:( even though i manage to stick to cd for a week or so only:( but my hair is falling alot:(

suki

I wasn't cringing! I was laughing on the inside!

I am not my best whilst menstruating. What Quizz doesn't tell you is that she opened my eyes to the glory that is Guitar Hero, which I can now almost beat my 11 year old brother at thanks to expert tuition at Chez Quizz.

suki, your hair sounds a bit worrying... How much weight have you lost since you started? and was your hair falling out before you started CD?

Laughing on the inside? Lol!!! Hmmm, maybe tis a good thing I live in Scotland...

xxx

You would probably laugh on the outside, I would laugh but I was wearing inappropriate shoes and was having period pains...

Plus Quizz is double fun, I have to be no fun to balance out the universe

You are lots of fun honey, just look at your avatar and the dancing girl in the green dress! Hope your period pains are all gone now. Hugs.

xxx

Big hugs Quizz. It's not the end of the world if it helps you to re-focus and get back on that wagon properly. It's worth it honey, you are so close to goal... you can do it!!!

xxx

Hi folks, hope you had a good Easter weekend.

The ideas for the team sound great.

My goals for this week are to be 100% CD until at least Friday & ideally l'd like to lose 3lbs this week, but would be happy enough with 2lb.

A couple of weeks ago l decided Easter Sunday wasn't going to be CD 100% for me - I wanted to join in with Easter Sunday lunch at home with us (husband & 2 kids) & my mother-in-law.
I had melon for starter, then chicken,potato,veg, dessert was strawberry flan, but l didn't have any - somehow l wasn't tempted. I felt quite full-up, so much so that l didn't want anything else to eat in the evening.

Yesterday (Easter Monday) we had thought of going out for lunch, but l knew l would be tempted to not stick to CD while the others were sitting with platefuls of food, so l suggested we went a picnic. I made up a packed lunch for my husband & kids and l took a CD readymade shake & bottle of water. We had a really nice day out at a country park & did a fair bit of walking. So that was my Easter weekend.

Both yesterday & today l've been 100% SS. Hope l can continue like this.

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow.

Sounds like you made some good choices Disney, well done!!

xxx

Morning guys, it's WATER WEDNESDAY!!! Eeek. I have managed one half pint of herb tea so far. I'm thirsty, so better go get another on the go... just can't seem to drink the water cold. Hope everyone is OK!

xxx

9679-albums1009-picture6867.gif

Whoo Hoo Katy, Water Wednesday!

So I have drunk about 200ml of water and am aiming for 3000ml of water... so need to get my drink on big style. :)

How is everyone else doing water wise?

Back