From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

everyone must be quiet because they are glugging at the water!

Still haven't drunk more than a litre, what is wrong with me?!

Will press on since it's water Wednesday :)

to get stars on the thread go to the top of the thread and click rate this thread...

I think my stomach might have eaten itself.... oh the hunger the mean mean hunger, how comes I wasn't hungry yesterday and now the beast is loose!!?

Hi Slim... had about 2 pints... not enough! And a pint of coffee.

xxx

Katy you have inspired me to fill my bottle with a litre of water, hopefully it will keep the hunger at bay

Hi, Happy Water Wednesday. Hope everyone has had a good day. :waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle:

I aim for 3 litres a day and try to divide my water consumption up like this:
from when l wake up until 12pm - 1 litre
12pm - 5pm - 1 litre & 5pm until bedtime - 1 litre. It doesn't always go to plan though.

Today I drank 500ml of water + black tea (say 250ml) this morning before work, at lunchtime l drank about 250ml + l had a CD readymade strawberry shake, l meant to drink more water this afternoon but work was so busy that l never got round to it. Drank another 500ml bottle when l walked home. So that's me at around 1.5 litres so far today, doubt if l'll manage another 1.5 litres by bedtime, maybe another litre.

disney that is such a good plan that you have going on there, definitely going to try that tomorrow.

drunk about 1.5 so far today but like to drink in the evenings so will try to sup whilst i watch the apprentice

in other news.... some of you know my dad is doing cambridge... well his version of it and in 2 months he has lost 5.5 inches off his waist!!! so jealous and quite proud

xx

Thinspiration Thursday

Good Morning & Happy Thinspiration Thursday.

Hopefully it will be thirsty Thursday for me too - need to glug the 3 litres of water. :waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle:

Back to thoughts of thinspiration: when l get to my goal weight l'm soooooo looking forward to shopping for clothes in a much smaller size, ideally l'd like to be a size 12 (currently l'm an 18). I'd like to wear short jackets & cardigans and not go about covered up in something that l think disguises my weight (but most likely really doesn't).

I read something recently that said "no food tastes as good as being slim feels" - l've just got to keep reminding myself of that when l'm tempted to stray off CD, it's hard though. Got to be strict with myself. :copon: LOL.

Something else which l read and need to keep reminding myself of is "Don't delay or procrastinate. Every time you nibble or overindulge, you are just dealying your progress towards your ultimate goal - a slim and healthy figure"

Good luck for today everyone.

Last edited:
Slim, well done to your Dad on his success on CD so far.

Good Morning Ladies,

It's barely 9am and Disney has inspired me no end, great quotes and also great to hear about your goals, mine are very similar. Today I am wearing size 18 trousers and size 16 top and would love to be in a size 12 all over.

Will have to raid my quote cupboard for a few that have inspired me, although there have been so many on Minimins over the months :)

The thing that I love about CD is waking up every morning knowing I'm doing something. Not having that horrible sinking feeling that I'm the same weight I was 2 weeks ago, or three months ago, and that I've wasted another day of my life hating the way I look.
Kathare - Minimins, 2009

The next few are stolen from Serena A's amazing maintainance diary

"Sole Source may have given me a slim body, but having the discipline and determination to do the steps up will help to give me a slim mind".

a couple of great ones when you are thinking of picking

"You don't need to look for excuses in order to justify doing the right thing, only for doing the wrong thing."

"One is too many and five is never enough!"

and my personal favourite which is credited to Envogue via Serena

"Free your mind and the rest will follow"

Wow. I LIKE Thinspiration Thursday! Here's one I found in a mag recently:

I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that don't work!
(Thomas Edison)

(And yes, he got there in the end... so will we!)

xxx

9679-albums1196-picture6884.gif

So this is what this day is all about for me, the virtual window shop, dresses I WILL buy WHEN I am at goal....

9679-albums1196-picture6880.jpg

9679-albums1196-picture6881.jpg

9679-albums1196-picture6882.jpg

9679-albums1196-picture6883.jpg

And the dress that started it all! My bridesmaid dress in shamrock which I am being fitted for in a month!

9679-albums1196-picture6879.jpg

These dresses are repeats but next week new dresses.... canny wait!

Body Thinspiration

This picture shows the distinction between women's ideal body, men's ideal body and the national average.

I have to say my ideal is the men's ideal but I would be more than happy with any of the bodies in the pic :)

9679-albums1196-picture6886.jpg

my ultimate ideal body is this lady, not when she is super skinny but just as she is below...

9679-albums1196-picture6885.jpg

Back