From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Here is some thinspiration from my CDC

Every ceiling, when reached, becomes a floor, upon which one walks as a matter of course and prescriptive right.”
(Aldous Huxley)
Mini goals are fabulous as a series of mini achievements are more likely to keep you on track to reach your ultimate goal. It may be a long way off right now, and it’d be very easy to say “Oh well, I’ll start tomorrow – I’ll just order a pizza/eat those cheese and biscuits up/go out for that dinner tonight” – except that with mini-goals in place, you will have worked out what my weight will be at each point if you stick to the diet – and it works! In my moments of weakness it keeps me on the straight and narrow! Thinking about losing 10st or 65kg is like thinking about climbing Mount Everest, but thinking about losing 7lb or 3kg in this next 2 weeks so that when you go to visit your relative’s house, or to see that play at the theatre, or meet that friend for coffee, or go away on business, your clothes are noticeably loser, your face a smidge slimmer and inside you glow because you know yourself to be a winner!

Weigh in report... I stayed the same. Sorry folks... but I will take inspiration from your fab posts and I WILL be 100% for the next week, I promise.

xxx

Don't apologise Katy!

Staying the Same is better than a gain and even if you had gained this is a marathon not a sprint and if you have a mini detour or you sit down on a bench for a bit of a breather don't worry because when you get back on the right track you will be even more determined to reach your destination xx

Thanks Slim... hugs.

xxx

Talk about thinspiration

I went on this website called faceinhole.com and here is me with Naomi Campbell's body - probably should have chosen a less crazy faced photo but I am usually photographed in profile so selection was limited

9679-albums1196-picture6887.jpg

Watch out, Ms Campbell, Slim is on her way.... you look FAB!!!

xxx

That website is quite fun but I can't wait until I am posting my after pics for real!!!

Quizz you are like my own personal cheerleader... is my mum paying you?

I have a feeling that everyone is going to do brilliantly on the next weigh in for the week 20th -26th April.. so even if this week is disappointing we will get there.

Hey Chaps

Please can everyone try to fill in the poll at the top of the page ASAP

Thank you very much

SP

Voted.

Quizz, what is it with getting close to goal? My head goes a bit loopy sometimes. I didn't deserve to stay the same, I had been bad. But bad in a less-bad way than I would have been 5 months ago if you know what I mean!!!! Today has been 100% 810 (at last) but feel headachey & grumpy, think totm is looming.

Slim, you are right... let's let go of this weeks not-so-great results and get geared up for a FAB set of results next week. We can do it. All of us. We are THINSPIRED!!!!!

xxx

voted.

Hope you've all had a good day.

Hey Ladies,

Hope everyone was good today, I have just eaten my 3rd shake so hungry, I don't know why but I wasn't hungry at all at work but at samaritans tonight I could have eaten the phone!!!

The purpose of the poll was to see when we could expect weigh in results, it looks like everyone is done by friday so we don't really have an excuse not to publish our results properly.

I have to admit to being more than a little slack before but now hopefully we will get in gear and Quizz has a love of numbers that I envy but cannot share so hopefully she is going to kick our butts into shape!

Only a few hours until Friendly Friday which I have renamed FEEL GOOD FRIDAY, get ready for a day of positivity, fun and good times and hopefully some results xxx

Good morning :)

Just had my weigh-in and my weight has stayed the same this week :(:sigh: - so nil lbs for me. :copon:(l love that smilie)
I weighed myself on Tues & my weight was the same as last Fri (which didn't surprise me after Easter Sunday lunch), but l thought it would have went down a couple of pounds from Tues to this morning, but no still the same.:confused: Compared to previous weeks l would say that l've done the most exercise this week (extra walking & a few mins exercise bike & aerobics a day).
Anyway l still feel positive & l'm sure the weight will come off at some point. My CDC is lovely & she was really supportive & encouraging.
So onwards & hopefully downwards l go.

Hope everyone has a great Feel Good Friday. I'll try & log on later once l'm back from work (wasn't planning on working this morning, since it's the last day of the Easter school hols, but l've been asked to get something else urgent done before the weekend, so my mother-in-law has got the kids for a few hours today).

Hiya Disney,

Don't worry we are all writing off our loses this week, it's all about next week.

Feel Good friday... is everyone feeling good so far?

Back