From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Quizz - wow! - your photos are fab. You look great. Very well done on your success. :happy096:

Fluff - good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow.

Hope everyone's having a great Motivation Monday.

Hmm, think you are right with the hair... I have had odd grey strands for a while & suddenly last year a LOT... it was a stressful year! So doing the roots is a pain. Have just re-parted hair in the middle today & noticed there are no grey roots in middle, just temples... weird! But I just thought you looked so striking with grey. I have a pal who is grey prematurely too, I thought for years she had very pale ash blonde hair but it's not, it's white - you'd never guess - again, she looks awesome.

xxx

Hi kiddos, Happy Tuesday... can't remember what kind of Tuesday it is... Chatty? Charming? Chocolatey? Chewy? Cheaty? Hmmm. Maybe not....

Hope you are all good, anyway. Feel very happy & slightly hyper today, that ketosis thing again!!!!

xxx

Morning all, quizz your photos are great, you look fab, well done on such a fantastic weight loss.

Weigh in day for me today.......... not till after 7 though boooo I always weigh more later in the day, hoping for a good weight loss, have been 100% ss all week so fingers crossed.

Have a terriffic tuesday ladies xx

Darn, I was hoping for 'Chocolatey'. Ah well! Good luck for the weigh-in honey, fingers, toes and eyes are all crossed for you!

xxx

Hi Fluff, crossed with you... ditto with the crossed-everythings. Will check later to see how you girls got on... you'll be fab!!!

xxx

Hello everyone,

hope you are all feeling well. I have been having a tough day today :( really hungry and in a rotten mood :(.

I have my weigh in tomorrow and I think I am just sick of waiting, I want this week to be over and the next week to begin already.

Against my will I went for a 1 mile walk today which was quite good and has made me feel slightly better but I am still a bit... blah.

Good luck to everyone with weigh ins this week :)

Hugs Slim. Feel a bit bleughhhh myself, totm at last, after a long gap... still. Hope it doesn't stuff up my losses this week. Good luck for tomorrow honey, you can do it!

xxx

hi is there room for another on the team. I see my cd counsellor on sunday !!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quizz, so sorry - I know you've been trying so hard this week. Hang on in there... the effort will pay off. Just don't let this discourage you honey.

xxx

Quizz, sending you a big hug. As Katy says hang on in there. I know it's really disappointing when you have a weigh-in & haven't lost what you had hoped for after trying really hard (last week l stayed the same, when l thought l would have lost at least 2lbs). You've done really well on CD so far, and so has Katy - it is really inspiring. Well done to you both.

quizz, sorry your dissapointed bout your WI but a loss is always good and your doing so fantastically well and good luck tomorrow for you slimposible.

My good news is have just got back from my first weigh in and lost 11lbs!!!!!!!! Im chuffed to bits, all the hard work was worth it, thanks for all your support ladies. I have got a long way to go but what a great start!

Fluff, that is AWESOME. Well done... you're off to a fab start. Go, girl!

xxx

thanks so much, im really pleased, just the boost I need!

Hmmm.... morning all. What kind of Wednesday is it? Woeful? Wild? Weird? Wacky? Wonderful? Good luck to those who have weigh-ins today. Are you around, Suki, noticed you'd been quite since the weekend... everything OK?

xxx

Well done fluff that is amazing, you need to get thee a ticker so you can proclaim your awesomeness to the world! Absolutely amazing weight loss!! I think you have a chance of Team Biggest Loser this week :) 4.21% weight loss is great!

Hope everyone is well :) I have my weigh in today at 2pm, and really hoping for a decent loss, I just want to be in the 15s!! I haven't been in the 15s for so so long and I want to be in them, then the 14s, then the 13s, 12, 11s and who knows maybe even 10s....

Definitely the 10s! You can do it Slim... good luck for later!

xxx

Well done Fluff that is a brilliant weight loss.

Slim, good luck for your weigh-in today.

Back