From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

So I just got back and I lost 8lbs!!

Whoo Hoo I would be happier if it wasn't for the fact that I wanted to bust through the 10% lost barrier and alas I have not but I did lose 3.46% this week which is good :)

well done slimpossible, thats fab xx

Well done Slim, that's fantastic. :)

Slim, YAY!!!!! Well done honey! You are really racing away now... fantastic! Big hugs, skinny miss!

xxx

Thanks for the Support ladies, you guys are the greatest!!! I was showing my mum my signature and she noticed that my start weight on the side was a bit off, I think I adjusted it because I wanted to have to lose 100lbs not 101lbs, but I adjusted it again to what it should be and just upped my goal weight by 1lb and it has made all the difference to my achievements :)

I have broken the 10% Barrier!! Barely... and it has taken me months but I have broken it! I am a quarter of the way to GOAL!

I am really excited :)

Who has their weigh in today?

Thinspiration Thursday Bring it on!!!

Hi all, just weighed in and lost 1 & half lbs... wish it had been two, but hey! It was a loss anyway. Today i am moving up to 1000, I am scared of that, introducing carbs etc, & expect a gain next time but I expect it will even itself out if I stick to it properly. So am now 11st 2.5lbs. Sloooooooowly does it!

xxx

Wow wee Katy! You are 3lbs away from goal!! We are all so proud of you Chickadee!

We should have a team party when you get there :)

Thanks honey... feels like I never will!!! Still, any move in the right direction has to be good, not gonna complain.

xxx

wow katy, good for you, so near goal. I heart team 26!!! Go girls.
Lots of water for me today, aiming for 3L, keep those cravings at bay
xxx

Well done Katy - you have done brilliantly. Soooooo inspiring. You are nearly there - wow! :party0038:

Good luck with moving up to 1000 cals.

Hi there I posted on the team site and Quizzicalgrrl said to pop on over and say hello, not sure if you still have a place on your team or what being in a team involves, I have lost 8lbs 2oz in the first week and am really commited to losing the weight.

Hi Richy,

I checked out your other posts, as I check out all people that post on the thread and after some searching found your blog on Blogger.

I have attempted to blog my way through this and failed after a couple of posts so I am going to take inspiration from you and start blogging again, even if no one reads it it will be something awesome to read back when at goal. :)

Not sure about the team situation at the moment to be honest but being in a team means posting your weekly weight loss, the teams total percentage weight loss is submitted and there is a competition between all the teams. Also the biggest losers weight loss is submitted and again there is a comp for that.

The team is about support and being there for one another, this diet messes with your head and sometimes you need to talk to people who understand what it is to live on 3/4 shakes a day!

I had my weigh-in today and l've lost 5lb this week - yay! I'm pleased & it makes up for staying the same last week.

My CDC gave me a copy of the CD magazine Inspirations to borrow - it's very aptly titled as it is really inspiring seeing the before & after photos of the people featured, looking forward to reading through it later.

Hope you are all having a good day. Here's to the weekend (hope the sun shines).

Last edited:
Disneyparis, well done you, 5lbs lost is just fab.

Well Im really angry with myself, was batch cooking some tuna pasta bake for my daughter and stuck my finger in to check it was cooked, well I just dived in and had four massive forkfulls before I stopped myself........ Im so dissapointed Ive been doing so well till now, I just cant believe Ive messed it up.
Worried I have knocked myself out of ketosis, oh why cant I stick to this? Im such a pig............
Supposed to be doing a load more cooking this afternonn but cant be trusted, have to ask partner to do it tomorrow

Back