From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Do you think maybe I should just skip a shake and only have 2 today to make up for it? I cant stand the thought of not loosing any weight this week after all this effort it would totaly make me loose heart.......... Oh god it was pasta in it, only tiny baby bits of pasta but carbs all the same........... panick, panick

Fluffy, don't be so hard on yourself. It's not easy when you are preparing food for others. Sometimes l've really, really craved carbs and helped myself to pizza l was cooking for the kids. You just feel so guilty & disappointed in yourself afterwards don't you, but as my husband says you've eaten something, feeling bad isn't going to change it so put it behind you and try & keep positive.

Slipups will happen to most people. Be kind to yourself. You will get there.

Last edited:
thankyou disney, yes I feel so bad, I just know what Im like and normally a slip up would turn into a binge, but I stopped eating and came on here and Im starting to calm down now, its not the end of the world is it?
Just got to carry on, Ill try and remember how this feels if Im tempted to cheat again.
It would be so much easier if I just didnt have to prepare food at all but Ill get my partner to do some meals and put them in the freezer for my liitle girl.
Thanks for the kind words, Im gonna have a big glass of water and watch last nights hells kitchen while my daughter has her nap.
xxx

Just popping in to say....

Well done Disney that is amazing and we are all double proud of you.

Fluffy, don't worry, what is in the past is in the past, please don't skip a shake as you need the nutrients, just carry on as normal, if you are out of K you might be a bit extra hungry for the next few days but the best thing to do is forget it ever happened and carry on regardless, with extra water if you can manage it :) don't worry we all slip up and being honest about it and looking forward to the future is the best thing to do.

xxx

Hi Disney, well done on the 5lbs!!! That is fab!!! Yay!!!

Fluff, let go of the blip and move on... and remember how bad it made you feel so you are less likely to repeat the mistake. Hugs.

Hope everyone is good today!

xxx

Hi Richy,

I checked out your other posts, as I check out all people that post on the thread and after some searching found your blog on Blogger.

I have attempted to blog my way through this and failed after a couple of posts so I am going to take inspiration from you and start blogging again, even if no one reads it it will be something awesome to read back when at goal. :)

Not sure about the team situation at the moment to be honest but being in a team means posting your weekly weight loss, the teams total percentage weight loss is submitted and there is a competition between all the teams. Also the biggest losers weight loss is submitted and again there is a comp for that.

The team is about support and being there for one another, this diet messes with your head and sometimes you need to talk to people who understand what it is to live on 3/4 shakes a day!

Have found it hard this weekend, and have been very busy and will update blog today, if you do have space in your team I would like to join, if not c'est la vie.:wave_cry:

Hello!

Sorry for not being around! and not posting! well done to all who have done so well! unfortunately, ive decided to try something other than cd:( because of the fact that i found it to hard to stick to it and it just causes so much tension at home with. My husband just hates it, i thought i could fight it but when i see him all stroppy it really messes with my head!
I end up wasting so much money on cd and i cant stick to it! its so sad:( sometimes i feel i cant use my hubby as an excuse of my failure! i am responsible for what i do and what happens to me! but the fact that i have to hide the shakes, and also not have them infront of him! or him saying ' So you have started it again?' just upsets me!

i would love for someone else to take my place in this team! and good luck guys! thanks for all the support that you have given me! i will continue posting on here!

take care
suki

Hi Suki, we didnt meet but good luck on your weight los journey. What diet have you decided to do now? Hope it works out for you.

How are you all ladies? Well I managed to do some more batch cooking for my dd yesterday and managed not to pick so Im proud of myself for that!
Going to have a positive day today and weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for that.
Richy, looks like there is a place on our team but quizz is the team leader so Im sure she can let you know, Im the newbie round here so not sur how it all works!!
Have a good day all
xx

Craptastic that we didn't put in results this week, but Quizz is overseas and I forgot and....

I'm sorry to hear that you are off the diet Suki, but I am sure you will have success with something else :)

Richy there is a space on the team for you if you want it :)

Hope everyone did ok this weekend, I had to go out/lock myself in the bedroom to avoid the crazy temptations this weekend, everyone else in the house is on Atkins and carb free temptation is the worse type for me because it has me thinking... what could go wrong....

Anyway bring on the weigh ins this week hopefully we can make a go of actually being a team that actually competes this week. :)

Hi folks, sorry l've not posted for a couple of days - l was unwell at the weekend (feeling better now) & today my pc wouldn't let me get online. :(
Good news is CD has being going ok, also l baked today & didn't eat a crumb of it.

Suki, wishing you every success with whatever diet you decide on. Hope you get support from family.

Fluffy, well done on not being tempted.

Hope everyone has a super successful week. Here's to Team 26. :grouphugg:

Hope you are feeling better Disney... Hi, Slim... and Suki, very sad to see you go honey. Keep in touch and good luck with whatever diet you choose. Big hugs.

And Quizz, if you do check in, have a FAB time in the US... enjoy every minute!

As Disney says, here's to a fab 100% week for us all.

Hi disney, good on you for baking and not giving in, I know thats sooooo hard.

Good news tonight, 6lbs loss at my weigh in, Horay am so chuffed!

xx

Fluffy, you are brilliant... well done!!! I am not even getting a weigh in this week, but happy cos I did a whole day 100% at 1000... yay!!!

xxx

Fluffy, well done on another really good loss.

Katy, how are you finding it on 1000cals?
How long were you on 810 cals for? You have done so well on CD - it's really inspiring.

Water Wednesday again tomorrow. Cheers everyone. :waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle:

Mornin' everyone... have a great Water Wednesday. (It's Herb Tea Wednesday for me, but that doesn't have quite the same ring to it...) A pint of the stuff down now and still thirsty, so that's a good sign...

Disney, I was quite scared to move to 1000 as carbs are introduced. After one day of following the rules I went a bit awol and started adding in illegal stuff like a cheese scone or a cake... eek! Think the carbs sent me a bit crazy. Since Monday I have been following it properly and feel much happier. Scales (unofficial) say I have stayed the same, which I am pleased with considering. It will edge down once I get into the zone again.

I had been on 810 since end of Jan. I did 2 months of SS then switched up as I was working away such a lot in Feb & felt it would be more do-able. After Feb, I had planned to go back to SS but decided to stay on 810 as I was losing and also felt I was learning a lot more by working with food in the picture. So, losses maybe a little slower than on ss but learned some valuable lessons along the way!

Hmmm... better go get another herby tea!

xxx

Katy, thanks for telling me about your experience on 810 cals & how you are doing on 1000. I've still got some way to go until l get to that stage, at the moment the thought of moving on from SS seems a bit scary & daunting, but hopefully when it's time l'll be ready to manage that next step.
Thanks again. :)

Hello Chaps!

Hope everyone is ok, been having a terrible week this week and you know how it is when you are having a bad week you don't really check in as much as you could onto a diet website!! Anyway the week is over since I had my weigh in this morning. Lost 1lb despite numerous cheats which I can't list here because I don't want to encourage cheating in anyone else.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Well, it was a loss! As long as it's going in the right direction, honey. Stop with the cheats... think of that Thinspirational green dress! If you need a hand back up onto the wagon, I'm here... jump up & I will glue you to the seat so you can't escape again! Hugs.

xxx

Slim, a 1lb loss is still a loss, better than staying the same or a gain. Keep going. Good luck for the next week.

Back