From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

My weigh-in today: 3lb lost
I had hoped it would have been a lb or two more, but it's TOTM for me, so 3lb is fine l guess, as l know l couldn't have done anything to improve it (been SS all week).

Well done Disney! 3lbs is fab at totm time... you are racing along! Well done on staying 100% ss and big hugs.

xxx

hi girls, well I have lost annother 3lbs so that is great as my official weigh in day is not till tuesday but wanted to let you know that my cd part of the journey is over, Im switching to atkins.
You have all been fab and so supportive but its too hard fopr me. Given me a great kick start and really got me into the mentality of dieting but I neeeeeeeed food.
So please let someone else join the team, best of luck to you all
xx

Oh Fluff... so sorry to see you go! Good luck with your journey, no matter what route you take... and pop in sometimes to tell us how you are getting on. Big hugs and go for it, hon.

xxx

Katy, thanks for your encouragement. It's very much appreciated.

Fluff, aww sorry you are moving on. It was really nice having you on the team. Wishing you lots of success with Atkins. Good luck.

Are we a couple of members short now?

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. Here's to the week ahead - hopefully a successful CD one.

Motivation Monday - when we can share any motivational things we have come across

Thinking Tuesday - when we can talk about things that are worrying us and ask questions, like "is my hair supposed to be falling out?"

Water Wednesday - a weekly water challenge where we all try to drink our full quota and share tips on how to do so.

Thinspiration Thursday - when we talk about things we want to do when at goal, or share pictures of idea bodies or clothes we would like to buy

Friendly but Focused Friday - thinking of fun ways to exercise or eat healthily for the long term, the world outside of CD

Stay Strong Saturday - Saturday is a really difficult day for everyone in the team and seems to be when people cheat so if we can support each other that would be really good.

Serene Sunday - we have to do something nice for ourselves as a treat ie: read book, long bath, shave legs, manicure, nap etc?

Hi Dis, your enthusiasm is pretty motivating, actually!!! We really need to get someone to post our results to irene on a sunday night... not that I had a weigh in last week, but we are getting very disorganised.

I think we are one down if Fluff has gone, or is it two with Suki gone also? Not sure as Quizz & Slim are our cheerleaders and keep on top of this & Quizz is in the US just now & Slim hasn't been posting as often this week.

My motivation this monday is fear - weigh in thursday and i HAVE to have a loss! Any loss! But I really, really have to!!!! So a 100% 1000 day for me today... promise.

xxx

ok sorry to see Fluff go.!! :(

So I think it is
Katy
Disney
Slim
Me
and the gent who joined but haven't heard anything from him so looks like we need two!

How is everyone getting on today?

xx

Hi Quizz, great to have you back!!!! Yay!!!! Hope you had a brilliant time, tell us all.

I didn't know we'd had a guy on the team, must have missed that one!

xxx

Welcome back Quizz, hope you had a great trip.

Katy, hope you've had a successful 100% 1000 cal day.

Yep, 100% - hooray!!!! Hope you have had a good day too Disney.

xxx

I wasn't around, I was busy, sorry.

I also went slightly off plan, but not too badly.

I came back because right now I would sell my kidney, right leg or whatever they need for experiments at the hospital next year for a packet of crisps.

I resisted the cinammon swirls which were calling my name in 6 different languages but feel that this crisp battle might be too much for a soldier who is already weakened by swine flu like symptoms!

Nooooo!!!! Step away from the crisps! Think of that little green dress... don't do it! And if you have a sore throat, crisps are NOT gonna help! Well done for resisting those multi-lingual cinnamon swirls... put the lots of them in an isolation ward and lock the door!

Hugs, honey.
xxx

Reporting in for duty... feel good, a brief burst of sunshine lulled me into thinking it would be nice, but now rainclouds have gathered again... oh well. Yesterday was a good day, today has to be also. I need to lose SOMETHING at tomorrow's weigh in even if it is an ounce. OH helpfully 'adjusted' scales yesterday so have no idea if there is a downward trend or not. I have to move up to 1200 tomorrow whatever happens as on Tues I am off on my overseas work stint... scary.

Am working this morning, have to get on, and taking mum to town mid-afternoon & meeting a pal to fact-find about Australia. She owns a cafe & temptation will be all around, but I will order a big pot of lapsang tea and stick with that. Promise. No messing if I want a result at weigh in!

Hope everyone else is well and on track today... good to have you back Quizz!

xxx

Back