From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Another 2.5lbs lost, so I have now lost 4 stone and half a lb!! It sounds better if I say over 4 stone!!! LOL!

Thanks for the warm welcomes!!!!

Off to Lakeside shopping today for work so will go armed with a water and a couple of tetras!

Hi, hope everyone has had a good day.

Ruth, well done on losing another 2 1/2 lbs & reaching the 4 stone lost milestone - fantastic. :happy096:

I'm going out for lunch on Sunday as it's my birthday (will try to make healthy choices!, been looking online at the restaurant menu! LOL).
This will be the first birthday in over 15 years that my weight is within the healthy weight range for my height.
Tonight the kids & my husband have been baking a cake for me. l've been kept out of the kitchen, looking forward to seeing & tasting what it's like on Sunday, hopefully l won't eat too much of it. :eek:
Can always take some to my Mum & Dad if it's too delicious and l'm not safe to be left in the house with the rest of it. LOL

Hope you all have a great Saturday.

Evening all

hope you have a great birthday Dis :) Hope the cake is delicious mmmmm

Well done Ruth on getting over the 4 stone mark :happy096:

Im off out tomorrow night myself with friends for his birthday - going to a Kurdish place - no idea what to eat:confused::confused: But i bought myself some new boots and slim jeans (first time ever!!) and really hope to look half decent.:girlpower:

Not one of my finer days today - but im weighing myself every morning to guage how its going...3lbs to go til im back at where i was a month ago....then its down to the last 14lbs.

Hope everyone is having a good night... just dyed my hair, only to find the 'warm brown' looks jet black!!! loverly. lolol

Have a good one

anni
xxxxx

Anni, just googled a Kurdish restaurant in Edinburgh, menus are listed on it's webiste, might give you an idea of the food on offer, here's the link - www.hanams.com

Hope you enjoy your night out. You'll look fab in your new jeans. It's great being able to buy clothes you wouldn't have considered before isn't it?

Last edited:
Disney! Happy Birthday Early!

Tomorrow sounds fab. It is adorable they are making a family cake for you. Take some photos!

Anni, skinny jeans! How cool. That will keep you from eating too much.

Loads of love everyone and Happy Halloween xx

Disney! Happy Birthday Early!

Tomorrow sounds fab. It is adorable they are making a family cake for you. Take some photos!

Thanks Quizz. Saw the cake tonight! It looks delicious, definately not on any CD plan/step!! LOL I'll only be having a little bit, husband & the kids will have some & the rest will be going to my Mum's for other family members to have.
Don't read this next bit if the description of the cake might tempt you.
scroll down
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
It's a two layer chocolate sponge with a filling of cream & strawberries. The top is covered with melted chocolate, mini marshmallows have been put on top to say "43", the age l'll be tomorrow, it's been finished off with more strawberries round the edge, it looks great.

Last edited:
weigh-in: l've sts this week (& that's before going out for lunch/birthday cake!)

Hope everyone has a good day.

Hi All. Disney Happy Birthday! xxx
this week's wi +9. I know I know. It was the vacation. Even though I am discgusted with myself I am not going to let it get me down so I have been back on plan and continue SS. Sorry for making us stink this week. xx

Hi All. Disney Happy Birthday! xxx
this week's wi +9. I know I know. It was the vacation. Even though I am discgusted with myself I am not going to let it get me down so I have been back on plan and continue SS. Sorry for making us stink this week. xx

Sending you a hug, l know what it feels like having put weight on after holidays, but the good thing is next week you'll have a really good loss. Just focus on looking forward.

PS My birthday cake is in the fridge with CD chocolate tetras either side. My daughter placed them like that. LOL.

Happy Birthday Dis!!!!

Cake sounds wonderful! Hope you have a fab time.

Dinner was nice last night....i had the chicken kebab with salad(but too much naan bread, so very bloated) I put on a 1lb overnight!! But, onwards and upwards....it will come back down. Dont worry Quizz, we all have bad weeks....dont be disheartened.

Now off to make my first roast chicken sunday dinner in 10 months!!!!LOL

Have a great sunday everyone

anni
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Afternoon!

I have been going over the weeks post and the only loss I can see is Phoenix Tears at 2.5lb, is that the case??

I'm sure the 9lb will be off again in no time Quiz, its just water after all :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIS!

I'm so going to get a bollocking from my CDC tomo :rolleyes: still can't get myself motivated and back on track :cry:

If Ruth is our only loss our result this week is 0.92% :)

Since it's the beginning of a new month l've decided to re-set my goal weight to 9st 3lbs/129lbs now rather than wait until l reached my original goal of 9st 7lbs/133lbs. Will give me more to strive for this month.

Haven't weighed myself since birthday lunch & cake (just had a little, it was lovely!) :eek: Guess then there will be more than 7lbs still to lose until my target weight. :eek:

I must stay on track all this week. I must make sure l drink plenty of water all week. Anyone want to join me in a pledge to achieve that?

Last edited:
I have been to WI and have STS which is a minor miracle!

Dis I will join you in your pledge I seriously need to stop farting about and get back on track!

Yesterday I made a concerted effort and this morning my scales say 15st 1lb which is 4lbs down on yesterday :flirt2: Today I am up at what seems like daybreak to take the dog to the vets for a full dental :cry:

Nicola & Quizz, thanks for joining me in the pledge/challenge for the week. Anybody else want to join in?

Nicola, well done on yesterday. You've inspired me to try really hard today.

Anni, Wobbly & Ruth, hope you are all doing well.

Good luck for today everyone.

Back