From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

keep going girls! I'm still hovering about, not back on it yet but will be soon I hope!! Every night I think I'll do it tomorrow but then fail. Been going to gym before work every day as well so not sure If i can keep this up and do shakes!! What to do what to do.

keep going girls! I'm still hovering about, not back on it yet but will be soon I hope!! Every night I think I'll do it tomorrow but then fail. Been going to gym before work every day as well so not sure If i can keep this up and do shakes!! What to do what to do.

Wobbly, when l first started CD l just focused on the diet, didn't have the energy to exercise. Once l got used to CD l gradually introduced exercise (mainly walking & exercise bike) & that worked for me.

Evening, hope everyone is doing well :)

I am doing ok, struggling a bit with the water but thats because the weather is cold I think, diet wise things are going fine, soup and a porridge left for today need something warm burrrrrrr

Quizz, you sound like you are back on track. Well done. Those holiday lbs will be gone in no time.

Nicola, well done on yesterday. Know what you mean about the water just now, l'm freezing, so cold water doesn't appeal. I've got one of those jug flask things so keep filling it up with hot water (sometimes l forget to drink it though, LOL :rolleyes:)

Anni, Ruth & Wobbly l hope you are all doing well.

Hope everyone has a really good day.

CD-wise l'm fine, but l'm feeling a bit unwell, just feel kind of sick, so not sure if l should eat something extra (ie more protein), think l'll phone my CDC & see what she says.
My daughter went back to school yesterday, after being off unwell Mon & Tues, by the afternoon she was feeling unwell again & was sent home. My son (age 6) is not feeling well either & is off school today as well. Got a doctor's app. for them later this morning. In this area there a lot children off school at the moment.
As l can't get into the office my husband is bringing work home for me to do, think l'll leave working on it until tonight.

Last edited:
hello all. I am doing ok on the water. I lost 2 over the past 3 days but that is not my offical weigh in. xx

How is everyone? It is raining here in London

Afternoon :)

Today is Mr Exp's burfday so I have spent the afternoon making lasagne for his burfday dinner :eek::cry:

hi all

I miss CD :-( Im finding it very difficult to be good.... i so want to go back onto CD, but feel just now is too soon after finishing it, i have to give it a longer period of time, to prove i can do it!

Im wondering if the wintery nights dont help much....just wanting to snuggle up with hot drinks/rubbish and do no exercise. *humf* I will try harder ...i promise.

Everyone seems so set on doing well...i will draw from your confidence.

have a good one all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im wondering if the wintery nights dont help much....just wanting to snuggle up with hot drinks/rubbish and do no exercise. *humf* I will try harder ...i promise.

Everyone seems so set on doing well...i will draw from your confidence.

I'm finding CD harder this week with the cold weather. Yearn so much for homemade lentil soup, haven't made any for the rest of the family this week as l know l'd want it (& probably a lot of it too!)
Found today particularly hard with not feeling well, gave in & had an M&S 'count on us' chicken sandwich (260 cals) as well as my SS+ stuff. Really could do with eating something else just now as well, but l'm not going to give in, so l had better stay here, upstairs in bed using the laptop rather than go anywhere near the kitchen downstairs. :eek: I'll just have to settle for some more hot water from my jug flask. :sigh:

Afternoon :)

Today is Mr Exp's burfday so I have spent the afternoon making lasagne for his burfday dinner :eek::cry:

Hope Mr Exp has had a good birthday. Lasagne sounds lovely.
Sometimes l find it hard making meals like that for the rest of the family & not giving in to temptation (l don't always succeed! :break_diet:, hence the extended scenic route getting to goal. :eek:)

Last edited:
Feeling sick today, sore stomach too, think l've got the virus my daughter had during the week. Will get back to posting again when l'm better.

Hope everyone has a good Friday & good weekend.

Feeling a bit better tonight.

glad you feel a bit better. I am fluey, aching all over!

Gonna try and get back on plan 100% by tuesday, have a meal out monday night for an 18th so will get that out the way.

speak soon x x

Spoke too soon, was very sick last night!
6:30am now & can't get back to sleep.

Oh God! I have been away on a working holiday and decided it was time for my 12 wk break! I went with good intentions and came back with an 11lb gain!!! So, back to SS today, here I go again!!! 11lbs in a week! Need to drink some more today and I can't stop peeing, all I can do is hope that I have a good loss like I did on my first week of cd, maybe I can trick my body into thinking like the first week again!

How is everyone else getting on, feel like I have missed loads!!

Good Morning Girls

It is Sunday the 8th and I am reporting minus -2. We are all feeling poorly I think, this bug we all have is MEGA!!

My Mom and Step-dad are coming to England in 37 days from today so, still doing the Disney water pledge, I am to lose a stone prior to them getting here. If I w/i every day and post it here it will help.

Will get me started off. We went to IKEA last night. I hate IKEA and to be fair, Saturday night is the WORST. So today I am "assisting" in the building. Basically that means making tea because I am crap at building anything.

What is everyone else up to?

xx

We LOVE Ikea :D Been there today :D

We don't have enough results again this week :(

Hope l'm not too late in posting - 1lb loss for me.

even though i am not on plan i have lost 2 pounds this week so the gym must be doing some good!!!

Speak later everyone on this miserable cold night x x

Back