From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Not sure if I can take Wobbly's loss not being on plan, what do you think Quiz?

Ruth, once you are back on SS those holiday lbs will soon come off.

Quizz, good luck with your 37 day challenge. You can do it!

Well done everyone on their losses this week.

I have WI in the morning :eek:

Sorry I've not been about much as I've had family visiting since Thurs, they have gone home now

Nicola, good luck with your weigh-in this morning.

Hope everyone has a good day. Let's try & really focus on our diets & drinking plenty of water this week.

I have lost 4lbs :D

Can I have everybodies current weights please as Quiz asked me to be team leader when we merged and I'm not sure of everyones current stats!

I have lost 4lbs :D

Can I have everybodies current weights please as Quiz asked me to be team leader when we merged and I'm not sure of everyones current stats!

Well done on losing 4lbs - fantastic! :happy096:
Congrats and thank you for being our new team leader.

My current weight is 9st 9lbs/135 lbs (70lbs lost to date)

Last edited:
To celebrate I spent the Dorothy Perkins vouchers I got for my birthday :D

To celebrate I spent the Dorothy Perkins vouchers I got for my birthday :D

It's lovely to have vouchers to buy yourself something new? What did you choose? :D

I got a new pair of jeggings in the next size down, a long sleeved jersey top and a jumper :D

Phew! I was carrying a lot of water! All that 11lbs has gone in TWO days! Can you believe it?? I can't! So I am well impressed!!

Anyway, for Exp's records;
Start weight - 23st 3lb :eatdrink023:
Current weight - 19st 2lb :bliss:
WI day is Thursday pm!

You never know I might even see a loss this week!!

Exp, any chance of seeing your new outfit??

Phew! I was carrying a lot of water! All that 11lbs has gone in TWO days! Can you believe it?? I can't! So I am well impressed!!

Anyway, for Exp's records;
Start weight - 23st 3lb :eatdrink023:
Current weight - 19st 2lb :bliss:
WI day is Thursday pm!

You never know I might even see a loss this week!!

Exp, any chance of seeing your new outfit??

WOW well done Ruth you must of pee'd like a horse!!!

I shall see about getting Mr Exp to take a pic, but not tonight as I'm already in my PJ's :eek:

Here's to a very good Tuesday everyone. :)

Hello Lovelies..

Disney you are so close!! And vouchers are lush

Exp.. what are jeggings?

Ruth you are doing great.

Wobbly well done.

My start weight was 207, now 171

Ok girls, I think it is my turn for the stomach bug. I have been running to the loo since 9 last night. Do you think I should take some immodium or just let it run it's course?

I just feel... ICK.

2 clients today who are new. So need to get prepped for that and the builder is here moving the thermostat. The people who lived here before thought the best place was in the closet with the hot water tank, the hottest place in the house!

xx

Exp.. what are jeggings?

The people who lived here before thought the best place was in the closet with the hot water tank, the hottest place in the house!

xx

Jeggings - Denim look leggings, a combination of jeans and leggings :)

And that has got to be the brightest idea going if you want to save money on your heating bills, virtually guarantees that the heating will never come on!!! :eek::rolleyes:

I'm off to the cinema tonight to see Saw VI, cue a cranberry bar and a big bottle of water! ;)

Hope everyone is having a good day, I have been in town most of the afternoon looking for xmas inspiration, have got a couple of bits for the youngest :) totally at a loss what to get everyone else :confused:

Quizz, hope you'll feel better soon. When l had the bug over the weekend l didn't take immodium (on reflection l probably should have!), if l had to go out to work/meet people those days l think l would have had to take something. Hope your day went ok.

I did some work last night & went into the office this morning, on my walk there (it's less than 10 mins) l felt quite weak, it was the first time l had been out of the house since Friday. Feeling ok again now thank goodness.

Today has been a good day so far(!) for me - drinking plenty of water & CD 810 going fine. Do l stay on that until l get to my goal weight? I'd be quite happy to.

hiya all :)

Hope you guys are feeling better :-(

Not much to report.... WW now officially monitoring me lololol Its too easy to let the pounds creep on - so gotta work harder to get them off, then maybe a final CD stint after xmas!

Big hugs all.... xxxxxxx

Back