From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

day 32- 168 lbs xx

still feel yuck

Quizz, hope you are better soon. Scales looking good for you. :)

I found last evening difficult dietwise, but l didn't give in. Weighed myself this morning and my reward is the scales are moving in the right direction, sooooo glad l didn't give in to temptation, although it was hard at the time. I'll probably crack at somepoint (hopefully not literally LOL :D :eek:). I'm going to a wedding in a couple of weeks and have a couple of other events to go to before Christmas, here's hoping with those to look forward to l can stay on track.

Hope everyone has a good day.

PS Does anyone know where the mood thing ie tired, inspired etc has gone to? Noticed mine had disappeared. :wave_cry: - reply from KD: it's gone (temporarily if I remember rightly). It was conflicting with something else, so has been removed for the moment

Last edited:
But Quiz would 5lb in 2 days be storming!!! :D

I am in a strange mood today, a mixture of pizzed off and can't be ar$ed, its TOTM so I guess that isn't helping :rolleyes:

Film was good last night, there was on me and Mr Exp and 2 others in the cinema :eek:

Not good here either, worked nights which really screwed me up, ate a fair bit! Plus TOTM, plus other CD side effects :sick0019:! WI tonight and wait and see what happens, don't think the 11lbs stayed off though! :sigh: Still it's my own fault! Back SS now though! Hope everyone else is doing better?

Quizz, how you doing? I would say to you don't take immodium, let your body get rid of the germ! Plus you may lose lbs! LOL!

Last edited:
I have added a pic to my album of me wearing the top and jumper I got with my vouchers :)

I have added a pic to my album of me wearing the top and jumper I got with my vouchers :)

Checked out your latest pic - you're looking good. :)

Today's been good both water & dietwise for me - stayed on track all day.

hello lovlies. Picked my head up for a minute to pop in. Still suffering with incredible diarrheaand stomach cramps ince monday night. I dont know if there is such a thing as death by diarrhea but if so, I may be in the running (ha!) My tummy is so tender it is unreal. Nothing else is wrong except I am exhausted as up all night etc.

day 34 and 167 today (not shocked!)

anyway thanks for all your well wishes because I wouldn't wish this on someone I hated xxxx

Quizz, really sorry that you are still feeling awful. It sounds like what l had from last Friday/over weekend, it lasted about 4 days with me, even by Tuesday l felt quite weak when l walked to work. Have you been sick as well? I was sick to start with then spent the following two days running to the loo. My daughter took about 4 days to get better as well.

If it's any consolation l didn't lose weight when l was unwell, but have done since l've been feeling better.

Hope you get a lot better soon. Keep trying to drink water. I prefer warm water when the weather is cold like now.
Take care.

Quizz, if you still feel unwell tomorrow could you maybe go to the doctor or at least phone and ask to speak to your doctor?

I too would be at least phoning the Doc Quiz, hope you feel better soon!

Thankyou for the comment DP :)

weigh-in: 2lb loss for me - getting there! :)

Hiya everyone. . . I'm still here lol x

I am back on it 100% on Monday, definately, no mucking about. I am at an engagement party on saturday night and it is a girly night out from work. I always make excuses so i am going to this one!!

If I get back on it on Monday I still think I could loose another 1 1/2 stone by xmas as i will probably have a good loss next week (7 + pound).

So I will be raring to go and probably posting none stop next week and will finally get to 'know' you all again . .

Everyone keep up the good work and those struggling think of xmas snuggling up in your jamas and looking seeexxxxxyyyyyy instead of frumpy!!!!!!!!

Love you x x x x

Hiya everyone. . . I'm still here lol x

I am back on it 100% on Monday, definately, no mucking about.
We'll keep you to that. ;) :D Seriously though, hope you have a great time at the party and have a really good weekend.

If I get back on it on Monday I still think I could loose another 1 1/2 stone by xmas
You sure could. You can do it. Keep thinking how great you'd feel at Christmas having lost 1 1/2 stone.

Well Done DP!!

I have had a good sleep through the night, no getting up and "running" thank the stars, so now just have to get some energy back.

Thanks for keeping me cheered up girls it really helped.

Still 167 so I hope it sticks for tomorrow which would put me at a -5 for the week.... I'll take it! ;)

The weather in London is wild and woolly, rain, sun and strong winds every few minutes changing from one to the other.

There is a park here called Syon Park where they are having a little Christmas show which I may try to get to later if I can muster up.

How are all you girls today?

xx

Well, back on the wagon now, gained a lb this week but I'm happy with that! Should have been about 7lbs I reckon!!!!

I would like to lose 2stone by Christmas, but I think that's being a bit optimistic, so I'll aim for 1 1/2 as well! We should all set ourselves a Chrirmas target!

Glad your feeling better Quiz!

Back