From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Hope you are all having a good day. Here's to a very good week. :)

good idea wi wasn't as bad as expected sts, so a fresh start. just got back from the gym, but only went swimming as what with wi etc was running a bit late, hope everyone has had a good day

Trisha, well done on sts. With going to the gym/swimming you'll soon have a loss again. Hope you have a good week. :)

Morning all xxxxxxxx feeling a bit low here today and out for lunch but determined to have chicken and veg. Have a good day all xxx

hi everyone, just got in from work, had a good day so far. but its when I get home that I start picking, so keeping out of the kitchen oh will make his own meal, and hopefully I'll keep on the straight and narrow

Sorry l've not been about much - not keeping so well at the moment apart from having some pain from time to time l've been feeling nauseaous, very tired, Dr. says that's to do with my liver ensymes, related to gallbladder problem.
I've been keeping a food diary, showed it to the Dr. today she said what l'm eating (very low fat, quite bland) is fine.

Hope everyone is doing well both CDwise & otherwise. :)

hope your soon feeling better, have you got a date for the operation?

Thanks Trisha. No date yet. Dr. says it should be within next 3-4 weeks as l'm on the priority list.

Morning all xxx

Sorry I wasn't about yesterday, had a helluva day and am ashamed to say I did a little bit of comfort eating :( I know I need to stop using food as a crutch so sorry ladies and permission to give me the ass kicking I deserve :S

Have a good day all xxxxxx

Disney How are you feeling? xxx

Not too bad today, Quizz. Bit nauseous & tired, but no pain so far today. :cross: :cross: :cross: I'm waiting on blood test result re liver enzymes. :cross:
Thanks for asking. :thankyou:

Last edited:
Rudles, I'm as bad today, if I didn't need the cash I'd tell them where to stick the job, and ashamed I also comfort ate when I got in from work, why do I let it get to me?

morning all, just about to set off for work :( family arriving tonight until Sunday so might not be about much, hope you all hvae a good day

Confession time...

Ok girls, I really must apologise :sigh: I've had a really stressful week and yesterday I completely lost the plot foodwise - I'd be ashamed to tell you what I ate and dread to think what damage I've done on the scales.

However, I've put that day behind me and am back on track this morning - will have to go through the horrors of getting into ketosis again :( but nobody to blame but myself.

Sorry to not give a contribution to the weigh in this week... but this is me all the way to 17th December now (works dinner).

Have a good day all xxxxxx

Found out today l've to go to hospital for pre-op checks next Tuesday (Dec 1) and all going well l've to have operation the next day. I knew l was on the priority list, but op date is sooner than l expected, which is good, l think!

Back