From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Trudy, good that you're putting the off day behind you. We've all had days like that, believe me l had quite a few of them along the CD way. :eek: The main thing is not to beat yourself up about it, don't feel quilty, and try your best to get back on track. Hope you have a good day.

Good luck Dis, hope everything goes well for you :)

Im going to drop out of the team for the time being gals.... not being on CD is affecting me as i know i still have so much more to lose, but its depressing seeing others lose while i plod along fighting with the 2-3 pounds i've put back on since my GP told me to stop 6 weeks or so ago.

I will be back though - i want to start CD again in the new year, give my hair a chance to come back in/thicken and let me work on the weight over the next month or so.

Good luck all, you are doing great!

anni
xxxxxxx

Disney I am happy and nervous for you all at the same time. Are you ok? can someone report in to us? how long will you be in for? xx

Anni, wish you all the best, as Quizz says come back soon. Drop in & keep in touch if you can. You have done fantastically well in what you have achieved so far, never ever forget that, you should be really, really proud of yourself. :happy096:

Disney I am happy and nervous for you all at the same time. Are you ok? can someone report in to us? how long will you be in for? xx

Thanks Quizz. For some reason l feel quite calm & relaxed about it, maybe l'm in denial, LOL, l guess l'll probably feel nervous Tues/Wed. Hope l'm not in too much pain afterwards and have good pain relief. All going well l should get home Thursday, they don't usually need to keep you in hospital long afterwards if it's keyhole surgery. I'll try and let you know how l am after the op.
Today l've been feeling not too bad at all, had a bit of a bad cold last night/this morning, but a couple of lemsip max tablets & an hour's sleep when the kids were at school made me feel a lot better.
Not been feeling as tired & nauseous as l was earlier in the week, which is good. Got my blood test results today, liver enzymes have now lowered, so that's good, if they had still stayed high the surgery would have had to be postponed.

Dis, wish you all the best for the op, hope everything goes well!

I'm off to bed peeps having managed to get back on track 100% today (even impressed myself!). Sweet dreams all...

BTW... Anni your loss to date is amazing - way to go girl!! xxxxxxxx

Goooooood morning all!!! Have a great day - TGIF! xxxxxxx

you can say that again TGIF! really struggling to stay 100% had a dreadful week at work, which has made me turn to chocolate my BIG downfall, I can give up booze and crisps no prob but chocolate! I have been soooo stressed these past few days, could eat the entire contents on a Thorntons shop! if I could just get past a week without sugar I'd be back in the zone, a couple of us at work all feel the same, I just want to screammmmmm !

sorry to go on!

good luck with the op dis, I'll try and get on comp over the next few days but having family here might prove difficult.

Hi guys! Wondered whether you had any vacancies as i'm on a re-start and my old team seems to have gone awol? xx

Hi Rayven - not sure but I'm sure quizz will be along soon to let you know :)

hey team xxxxxx hope everyone's having a good Saturday. As usual, I'm struggling drinking the water today but so far, so good on the food :) Have a great day xxxxxx

Hey teamies - where are you all??? xxxxxxxxxxxxx hope all going ok with everyone!

Trisha, hope this week in work is better and Dis, we're thinking about you. Take care everyone xxxx

hi everyone sorry not been about much but had visitors (sil and family) staying with us from thurs until today, so afraid diet not too good, but back on track as of today!

as for work ! aarrgghh 4 teaching assistants off today and I've had to try and cover all the children they normally support, impossible! but school won't let us use supply as too expensive and school is massively in debt. On the plus side got an interview for a new job on friday! fingers crossed, its in a primary school though and its 12 years since I worked in primary !

hope everyone else is ok.

Gawd Trish, work does sound like a nightmare!!! Hope everyone's doing ok, I'm going for an early weigh in tonight and really not sure how it'll go after last week's fiasco :S

Trisha - well done at getting back on track after your visitors :)

Good Morning my dears..

It is a cold frosty one in London today.. On with the gloves etc. Maybe shivering burns more calories ha ha ha

Trisha.. I am sending positive vibes your way for the job interview. xx

Almost done with Christmas shopping, now I just need to do all my cards and get them in the post.

Am drinking my water at room temp because it is so damn cold. xxx

Hi guys! *waves*
I thought i'd better intoduce myself as i'd like to join in your team challenge. So hello - my name's Rayven - and i'm a foodaholic! lol I've got 3 children and am married. Since meeting my hubby four years ago i went from 14 stone to 18 stone 6, mainly through too many takeaways & the fact that he loves his food as much as i do! Anyway, at the beginning of the year i managed to get down to 15 stone by using CD and slimfast, but came off the diet in spectacular fashion and am now 15 stone 7. I really want to get down to just under ten stone so am desperately trying to get back on CD but keep falling at the first day hurdle. So far its been a good day - its 13.40 and i've had nothing but tea and water. I know if i can get Day 1 under my belt i'll find it easier. Day 1 is ALWAYS a struggle.
Anyway i need all the help i can get so any advice/tips would be welcome.
Oh and what do i do when i weigh in post just the loss or the old weight, new weight and loss??? Thanks. xx

Hi Rayven and welcome!!

Quizz, good to see you hun - wet and cold in Belfast :(

Hi Rayven and welcome! I'm struggling to get back on track as well have a couple of good days followed by a couple of bad days - birthdays at work and visitors don't help, not managed to get past day 3 without cheating but I keep trying!

Cold and frosty in Lancashire as well quizz, I'm struggling wtih the water its soooo cold.

good luck with the wi Ruddles

Hi, my op is still on for tomorrow, hospital decided to send me home this afternoon, glad to be home tonight, but l've to be back at the hospital for 8am tomorrow morning, op scheduled for late afternoon, kids have had to go stay at my Mum's tonight.

Last edited:
Back