From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Hi Rayven, :welcome2: to the team. All the best with your weight loss, you are doing really well.

Rayven, in case you wonder
I joined this team in April, but l'm no longer one of the 6 official Team 6 members re the weekly team weigh-in challenge since l'm happy enough to maintain my current weight (BMI now 23.4) as l'm waiting on having an operation. The team is kindly letting me continue to post on here. I think this will help me stay focused when it comes to maintenance.

Last edited:
Trisha, all the best with getting back on track, it's hard after having a break, l know, it usually took me a good couple of days to really get back into it, but once you get back into that CD zone, it's easier again.

Hope everyone is doing well. :)

Girls I'm really battling the food demons today :( we're going through a really stressful family time at the minute and yes, I know if hunger isn't the problem, then food isn't the answer but I just want to eat. Really struggling with not going out at lunchtime today and having something grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Disney! - I am sending positive vibes your way today. Good luck and God Bless.

Rayven- Welcome! you only put back 7 so not a disaster. we are a wonderful group (if I do say so myself) and we are happy to have you.

Trisha- How are you getting on now that all your visitors are gone?

Rudles- Have a chat to us for awhile and dont go out xx

hi everyone battling food demons too! and at the moment they are winning aarrghhh!

been trying to sort out activity to do at interview on friday, I've got to prepare an activity for a mixed ability group of year 2 pupils, more or less got it sorted now, but have to write up lesson plan, and find some examples to show children. decided to do some Christmas/winter poetry writing with them, sorted out worksheets etc, but can I find an example to read to them NO. We dd was small she ued to have a winter/christmas poetry book, I've found all her other poetry books water, pirates, summer etc but winter/christmas nowhere to be found, spent over an hour in waterstones, and wh smith looking for something suitable, but none there, will have to source interet me thinks

I haven't been about for a couple of weeks I've been soooo busy, but now we have replaced the car that got smashed hopefully things will be a little less manic :eek:

Well a week Monday gone I put on a lb and this Monday I lost half a lb :rolleyes:

Welcome to Rayven :wavey:

Wb exp - wondered where you were :) glad you're getting sorted there!

Am freeeeeeeeezing here today, toes are like blocks of ice - think its time to invest in some thicker socks to keep my feet warm lol. Hope everyone is ok today.

Dis, still thinking about you - hope everything went well xxx

Dis, please do check in with us when you can..

I have no kids so no christmas poems I am afraid

Lets banish these food deamons together xx

hi everyone, how are you dis?

well a better day so far for me but not perfect :( I had a couple of choclates at work WHY!? but kept it at a couple could so easily had more, I'm now having a mushroom soup, and I'm getting stuff ready for interview tomorrow

frosty here too quizz,

well didn't get the job :cry: had a really good interview and the activity session with the pupils was excellent and I really fancied the job lovely school delightful children. feed back was really good as well it was down to me and another candidiate and she had more recent experience in primary Grrrrrr I could cry :cry: the fact that the feed back was really good doesn't console me I could scream!!!!!

On plus side had a really good day cd wise for a change, and strangely the disappointment has put me off food, instead of racing to the biscuit tin!!! so I suppose every cloud has a silver lining, and it wasn't meant to be! ( I keep telling myself this - maybe I'll win the eruo lottery tonight and can pack work in altogether! )

hi everyone, didn't have official wi this week as cdc away until 17th, on my scales I've put on 1lb :cry: this is because of blip eailer in week :(

Trisha, I am sorry about the job. I know it sounds corney but I do believe when a door shuts andother opens so I think you will find your dream job around the corner xx

<--- STS :(

Hi, thanks everyone for your good wishes. I'm doing ok. Got home from hospital Friday evening, had to go back in on Saturday morning for more blood tests and l've to go back to hospital again tomorrow morning for further blood tests. Only time l've ever been in hospital before this was when l had my 2 children. I've been really impressed with the hospital care and how clean everywhere was. I think our NHS is amazing.

Hope everyone has had a good week. I'll try and catch up with the last few days posts on the thread soon. Hope you all have a really good Monday.

Back