From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

hi everyone, well back to work for me :( there's still plenty of snow but they've cleared the paths etc around school,so we're back. diet going okay and for once I'm managing to stay on track.

Happy 2010 everyone, haven't been about for ages and ages! snowed in again here today, I am just so sick of snow!!! I have finally managed to get my arse back on track and currently have the carb head to go with it! couldn't make it to my CDC on Monday and I'm praying I can get there next Monday as I will have no CD left!!!! :eek:

Hope everyone else is doing fab :)

hi everyone fell off the wagon yesterday :( had a couple of biscuits which knocked me out of ketosis :( thne today had a couple of spoon of pasta :( and undone all the good work of previous 6 days :cry: hoping to get back on track tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is doing ok

Last edited:
morning all lost 4 lbs this week should have been more but as you know I haven't been 100% hope to do better this week

good morning everyone. I am back from America with terrible jet lag. I will likely have to go again in 2 weeks.

Great loss Trisha xxx

Welcome back Quiz, I made it to WI and I have lost 6.5lbs this week!:)

Hi Quiz for a ticker follow THIS link and pick your design and enter your details, if you get stuck PM me ;)

Also need to ask, How many of us have returned post xmas?? do we need to advertise team spaces??

Can I be in your team? I'm just starting, currently on CD3 of SS. Do I have to audition or fil out an application form or anything? :D

Welcome Scooter! so that makes 4 of us, I shall go advertise another 2 spaces :)

I have posted our vacancies, and well done on the ticker Quiz! :D

Hello.....room for one more??

I'm mum2one (jaz) lost 4st lasy year on cd...my original team is no more:cry:

As some weight crept back on over xmas i'm on my second week of 810 and I have weigh in tomorrow. Determined to lose another 1.5 stones for a very posh wedding at the end of March...wanna be a size 12;)

Haven't updated my siggys but will be back on later. Just gonna put the lo to bed soon.

Looking for lots of motivation (lots to give here too).:):)

Thanks ladies

Yeah!! Look forward to getting to know you all! I'm at work just now so just a quicke, will catch up when I get home xxx

hi scooter and mum2one welcome to the team.

had an ok cd wise and so far 100% (makes a change) determined to have lost some weight for when dd comes home from uni at Easter. I've been messing around with cd for far too long and should have been at goal ages ago, so going to need you all to give me a kick when I waver

Back