From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

hello everyone..

Reporting in with my loss for this week, it's

-4!!!

I have ADHD and I take monafadil. I think it helps me. I think those of us with ADHD are geniuses in disguise!!

It is cold, grey and damp here in London. Bring on the sun!!

xx

Hi, just dropping in to say hello to you all. The encouragement & support l got from members on this team in 2009 really helped me on my weight loss journey. Thankyou. :)

I'm here! So that's us at full strength???

OK, last week is behind me, here's to s fresh start. I've had a chocalate tetra today, looking forward to my spicy tomato soup at lunch time (why did I not try that sooner??) then tonight it'll be another chocolate tetra.

Talking about flavours, are there any shakes that don't have that malty flavour? I detest malty flavoured things, hence I'm struggling with variety on CD, seems every shake is malty, yeuch!

I managed to lose 1lb this week, which is to be fair 1lb more than I was expecting! :eek:

So we now have -

Exp107
Quiz
Scooterchick
72lbs to go
Trisha
Mum2one

Need to know everyones start weights and this weeks losses please

Disney is great to see you. How are you feeling? xxx

Thanks Quizz, l'm fine now. :)
Well done on your 4lb loss - fantastic!

well done on your loss exp.
welcome 72lbs to go

Scooter I've started afresh (again) today and determined not to pick, had hot vanilla this morning, spicy tomato soup at lunch and later I'm going to have a hot choc shake.

I don't find any of the shakes malty - but only tried stawberry, chocolate and vanilla (which I out a spoon of coffee into and make it a vanilla latte its delicious. I've got all the cd products for this next week but might try butterscotch. Which ones do you find malty - as I love malty things like horlicks

Hi guys.

I'm starting afresh tomorrow I went off track at about 2pm today. I always find mid-afternoon / night-time really challenging. I'm on the packet shakes and by the 2nd or 3rd day I cant stomach them anymore. Even the smell of them makes me ill. Did anybody else find this? Will this feeling pass if I just push past it? I am tempted to try the tetra packs to see if they make any difference.

I'm living in Central London and work in the medical field. My job doesnt allow me the convenience of having a bottle of water beside me that I can sip from regularly. So fitting in 2-3 litres a day is also another challenge I am facing. I'm drinking most of my water at night when I get home which is giving me frequent toilet runs all through the night.

My start weight is 76.3 kgs or 167.9 lbs. What day is weigh-in usually?

Thanks for the welcome nice to meet you all ! :)

Hi Guys,

Trisha, I seem to find them all malty! Altough I have a fruits of the forest to try this week, the choc, mint choc, vanilla (heave!), cappuchino (yuck), haven't tried butterscotch (I'm a wimp). And the bars are just revolting!

72lbs to go - Yes, the products make me physically sick also day 3/4, stay with it, you'll get there, I think it's all the vits and minerals that do it.

I'm a bit dodgy with my start weight, I started last Mon and was 17st 4 3/4lb on my own scales. This morning I'm 16 st 13 3/4lb on my own scales. Saw a new CDC last wed and was 17st 2 1/2 on her scales, saw her again today and I'm exactly the same on her scales. Go figure. Plus I've decided I don't want to stay with her, I want to go back to my old CDC, I'm going to text him tonight and see if I can get an appt for next Mon with him. Pick a weight! I don't know what to go with. My own for now I think then I'll switch to his, my scales were always close to his.

I am in London too.

Suffering with a bad cold and sore throat at the moment. My boss is over from America, so next 2 days I will be in Victoria in all day meetings :(

Vanilla latte....yum yum that sounds lush!!!!!! Gonna have to try that me thinks.

Scooterchick....I would stick to one scale.....i'm always out by 3lbs. Mine are always lighter than my cdc. Don't weigh yourself all of the time as you really will lose motivation - I learned that the hard way.

So now I weigh myself on the morning of my weigh in....(just so i can see what the difference is ;)

Anyway sorry everyone I've been awol...my inlaws have been here since fri so it's been a little manic. Had a bit of a fall off the wagon and had a bit of sunday roast (hides face in shame), but really, as I'm allowed chicken and broccoli anyway it was just a couple of potatos and carrots and gravy that were naughty.....still!!!!

I restarted cd two and abit weeks ago and my weight loss is on my siggy below.So start weight was 12st 8lbs and current weight is 12st 1lb

I'm hoping for 2lbs this week but more would be good.

Happy with that and on track for this wedding :)

Hope everyone's well
xxxxx

Got an appt for my old CDC Fri, yeah! And whatever weight I am with him, that'll be the one I go with, then I'll instruct DH to hide my scales while I'm at work! :D

Like all of you I need to control the weighing myself. I get carried away.

Do any of you girls have blackberry's? If you do, I will give you my PIN so we can say hi to each other on BB messenger. x

Sorry chick only laptop.

I think hiding the scales is a good idea....as that really is something that makes you eat as you think, sod it I haven't lost anything so some food won't hurt....but it does!!!!!

Well I've just cooked three lots of meals in big pots as lo is at nursery, (I won't list them as that's not fair). But I haven't had any of them. All going in the freezer in a bit.

I'm all watered out today and really hungry......I'm chewing for england and I really want a fag (tempted to start again to help with diet):confused:

But will keep on plodding away.

just got in from work, I really need to get a new job, talk about too many chiefs its getting worse still got loads of staff off in the sick, and trying to cover them is impossible, but we are expected to!

CD wise doing ok, and I havn't weighed myself as if it shows no or little loss makes me want to cheat. Going to make dh a pizza for when he gets home and while he's eating it I'll go for a long bath!

Back