From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Weigh in day is whatever day you weigh in with your CDC and start weight is what you are currently or prior to this weeks weigh in if you have already been weighed for this week :)

Myself I WI on a Monday and was 15st 5lbs last WI and lost 1lb so now 15st 4lbs, WI results have to be to me by Sunday preferably, but if you WI on a Sunday then thats OK

am i the only one on 810 guys?? Just wondering :)

am i the only one on 810 guys?? Just wondering :)

Hi, Mum2one. I was on this team during 2009, achieved my goal weight, not been one of the official 6 team members re weigh-ins since then, but still drop in from time to time. I've gained a few pounds again, so yesterday l went back on 810.

How long have you been on 810? How are finding it? All the best with achieving your goal.

Last edited:
First day done without breaking it. I dont feel to bad today. Had a headache for the last half of the day but generally felt ok.
Just got to make it through day 2 !

My weigh-in days are monday. I weighed in at 76.3 and unfortunately I didnt lose any this monday gone. Still sitting on 76.3 but that was due to me falling off the wagon a few times.

Hi, Mum2one. I was on this team during 2009, achieved my goal weight, not been one of the official 6 team members re weigh-ins since then, but still drop in from time to time. I've gained a few pounds again, so yesterday l went back on 810.

How long have you been on 810? How are finding it? All the best with achieving your goal.

Hey

I did 810 last year and lost 4st. a stone has krept back on but I want to lose another stone too.

Been doing 810 three weeks tomorrow and have struggles this week. This is because I'm not worried about a quick loss so I'm tempted to pick which I have done. I'm hoping I have put on tmrw so that will be a kick up the bum to not cheat.....if I've lost weight - I'll think I can always cheat....does that make sense.

hi everyone. late home from work today, was 100% until I got home then fell off the wagon by picking! why can't I stop?

My wi is mon or tue every 2 weeks was 11 st 4 at last wi and Don't think I've lost more than 1lb :cry: due to my constant picking!! I will wi on my scales on sunday and use that as I think its going to be a tues wi this week as I've got a meeting on monday.

I'm sooo annoyed with myself in sept I was 10 st 4 and I've let 1 stone creep back on, most of it around Christmas - with christmas do's etc and I just can't seem to get my head back into gear!

Last edited:
hi everyone. late home from work today, was 100% until I got home then fell off the wagon by picking! why can't I stop?

My wi is mon or tue every 2 weeks was 11 st 4 at last wi and Don't think I've lost more than 1lb :cry: due to my constant picking!! I will wi on my scales on sunday and use that as I think its going to be a tues wi this week as I've got a meeting on monday.

I'm sooo annoyed with myself in sept I was 10 st 4 and I've let 1 stone creep back on, most of it around Christmas - with christmas so's etc and I just can't seem to get my head back into gear!

Hun your head will be in the right place when you're ready to do it ....If you really are then you will do it!!!! does that make sense.

Everytime you want to pick....water!!!!!!!!

Well I've just come back from weigh in and the same:mad::mad: as expected.., not very happy but i have myself to blame. Back at the gym from next monday...every day 1/2 hour on the treadmill.......:D:D

Hope everyone else is good

evening, just got back from the gym, but only swam tonight, having a chocolate shake :) good day so far hope I can keep it up. roll on the weekend then only 2 weeks until half term :)

Trisha, hang in there, keep trying and you will get back on track. For about 3 weeks after Christmas l just couldn't seem to get my mindset into dieting mode, so l started gradually cutting down on carbs and upping the water, have now eased myself back into 810, it's going fine so far, hope l manage ok over the weekend, l find it harder then.

Mum2one, at least you didn't gain any lbs, hopefully next week you'll have a good loss.

Hope everyone has a good weekend both CDwise and otherwise.

Note to self: MUST try hard this weekend.

Morning lovelies. I need to stop picking too.

Had 2 days worth of meetings with my boss in central london. He was over here from America so ate crap.

Do any of you guys have a blackberry? (I may have asked this already, I am getting senile in my old age xx)

Morning ladies.

Well I'm going back to my orginal CDC today, he still has all my details so I'll get an accurate weigh in! I also go to a weight management thing I was sent to by the doctor, I want to keep going as one day I'll come off CD and I want to still have the support. Anyway, I go fortnightly and according to their scales I've lost 7 1/2 lbs, yeah!

I've been so good all week, but it's saturday tomorrow, my danger day. :D

Well done on the loss scooterchick! what are the weight management things like?

don't have a blackberry, I did get one whenI changed phones but swapped with my daugher at uni, as she would use it much more than me. When the contract is up on her old phone (now mine) I'll probably change to blackberry again as I found the texting etc so much easier.

I'm sooo glad its the weekend, another member of staff has gone off sick so there's 9 of us doing the work of 14 :( its getting too much, teachers are moaning some children arn't being covered but we can't be in 2 places at once, (we're good but not that good lol) to top it all another had to go home this afternoon, hope she's better for monday or it will be 8 of us trying to do the work of 14 IMPOSSIBLE!

Trisha! That sounds completely rubbish!

Scooter well done you.

I am trying to be 100& for the weekend. This is usually my bad time. Have had to lovely folks join CWP this week so looking forward to supporting them in their goals.

Off to do some laundry xx

morning everyone, thank god its the weekend :) feel so much better today, and completley forgot about work.

doing some housework this morning, while dh is working then going to buy a new tv, our old one has finally packed in we've had it 20 years so can't complain. we are going walking tomorrow weather permitting so won't be going to the gym until monday,

quizz your new clients are lucky to have you as a cdc (are you still called that?) my cdc never cheated once when doing cd so I don't think she really understands my struggles, shes great and supportive, but because she didn't cheat I get the feeling she doesn't understand why I struggle. I've always been a "picker" and I guess I always will be, just need to "pick" the right things

Good Morning Ladies,

Well I was out last night, I have the sorest head this morning, which must be dehydration. I didn't get in til 3am and just woke up an hour ago. I drank water all night, went to the dancing and was shaking my thang and everything! Feel so much better just getting 1 stone off, last time I was there I was knackered after 2 dances, this time I was on the dance floor half an hour at a time!

And even better, I didn't spend a penny, I had the car with me, I only drank water and someone else paid me in the dancing. I could easily spend £40/50 on a night out, so that's one CD week paid for!

Seen my orginial CDC yesterday, I've lost exactly a stone on his scales, I was 3lbs lighter than the last time I saw him, so I'm starting afresh from yeserday and adjusting my start date and weight to show the stone off.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Trisha.. thanks so much, I am made up by your post!! XX

Scooter, you can be our dancing queen. I have 2 left feet, but I like to dance, so mostly in secret.

Trying to chill out today and do some housework to fill in. So far I had my porridge and a choc orange shake. Drinking water, am determined to be 100% today.

How are you girls getting on?

My loss this week -1

xx

I hate saturday nights.......miss too much:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Stay focused stay focused

Back