From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

yeah I'll second that, I need to stay focused too.

unofficial wi lost 2lb :) which considereing the week I've had is ok, not due official wi until tues , so hopefully could be more.

I was going to go out walking today with dh,but just woke up and we've had quite a bit of snow, so it looks like we'll be snow shifting instead. Our road is quite bad 2 steep hills so we need to get it cleared or we've no chance of getting off the drive!

Last edited:
only a couple of inches but it was enough, been trying to get the sky box working with the new tv all day, just managed it DooHH I hadn't pushed the scart lead in far enough! The new tv is fab makes me realise how bad our old one was!

doing ok so far cd wise, hope everyone else is doing okay

well l didn't manage to stay on track this weekend - joined in with what my husband & the kids were having. Roll on the start of a new week.

well l didn't manage to stay on track this weekend - joined in with what my husband & the kids were having. Roll on the start of a new week.

Tmrw's another day hun....you can do it.

Well I flaked last night, I put some fresh chillies and garlic on my chicken :( hopefully I've not done too much damage.

Well tonight three days in a row my mousse has turned out watery :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: so annoying.

But on the bright side....berry flavoured fizzy water yum yum.

Hope you're all good.....Here's to a fab week!!!!:D:D:D

mum2one I can never get the mousse right, it always ends up more like jelly never got it mousse like despite trying several different ways

The mousse has been a bit of a hit or miss with me too, l love the vanilla mousse when l get it right, which isn't that often, sometimes it's been too runny other times too thick & it turned out rubbery - yuk! :(

Think l'll post a question on the main CD forum asking about how to make the perfect mousse.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Pinch Punch, first of the month! Are we all ready for February? xx

Hi Quizz, l sure am ready for February. January was really hectic with work (client's tax returns etc), Feb is going to be busy too, but hopefully not quite as hectic. I'm working from home today, got a horrible cold, l'm just waiting on my husband coming from the office with more work for me.

Last edited:
Hello Ladies!

Well after a disatorous weekend it's back on track. I've got a 5lb gain to take of but I've lost a lb already this morning, yeah! My ankles are visibly swollen so I'm sure it's all fluid.

I also have the sorest butt I've ever had, I went to the toilet earlier and thought I was going to lay an egg. Any suggestions?

I also have the sorest butt I've ever had, I went to the toilet earlier and thought I was going to lay an egg. Any suggestions?

I take psyllium husk capsules from H&B

Well what a disasterous day, I have gained half a lb and smashed my car!

I take psyllium husk capsules from H&B

Well what a disasterous day, I have gained half a lb and smashed my car!

Oh no! Nightmare!! So long as youre ok!! What happened?

My CDC suggested Senokot tablets, Tesco & Morrisons have their own make,which are cheaper, they really work for me.

Scooter all the best with getting back on track.
I'm back on plan today after going astray at the weekend. Really want to get my weight back down again this month and keep the lbs off.

Exp, sorry to hear about your car. Hope you are alright.

[Well what a disasterous day, I have gained half a lb and smashed my car![/QUOTE]

oh no what happened? enough to send you off plan - keep strong.

I've had another rubbish day at work, one colleague returned but 2 more went home ill :( will it never end, we're all so stressed with the extra work load, everyone is feeling the strain, thank god its only 9 more days until half term!

CD wise been ok, but when I weighed my self this morning I sts, going for official wi tomorrow.

I'm off now to try the mousse!

I lost grip on the icy roads and spun out of control into a tree! I'm ok just shaken:cry:

Trisha, what flavour of mousse do you like?

Back