From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Morning everyone!

Will power is hard, the only way I can cope is by being as busy as possible.

On the 5 Jan 2010 I was 13s.5 this morning I was 12.9. Not a massive result, but a result all the same. I did stick to my 100% day yesterday so am going for another one today.

Like both of you, I can't be trusted around candy, so I cant even have a nibble.

How are the roads up there today? xx

There's been a fair bit of snow here but roads should hopefully be ok.

Well done Quizz, that's a great loss! The closer you get to target the more noticeble 1/2 a stone becomes, I could lose and gain 1/2 a stone a day and no-one would see any difference!

Anyway I've been really brave and made a couple of albums, but not so brave as to make them public, so add me as a friend for the full horror show.

Am off to see a fitness instructor in an hour, we're going to have a chat and see what we can come up with and try and get my lazy butt moving. The weight seems to come off me sooooo slooowwwww, probably cos of the PCOS but last time I lost a lot of weight it hit a certain point then it started falling off, hopefully I'll hit that point sometime soon!

Have a great 100% day everyone xxxx

:wave_cry:He wouldn't take me on cos I'm doing CD........................

Quizz, well done that's a big drop from 13.5 to 12.9, 10bs is a fab result. Great to see all your hard work and determination in the last few weeks is paying off.

I'm still managing to stay on track, scales haven't moved that much, l had a fair bit of lemsip at the beginning of my cold, so maybe that's affected things. Anyway l'm totally determined to keep focused and stick with it.

It's very cold here, but no snow so far. Other parts of Scotland have got it though.

i'm still here:wavey::wavey: caught lo's bug but will be online tonight to catch up on posts and fill you all in
xx

he wont take you scooter? that is rubbish

He will take me but only if I move onto a minimum of 1200 cals a day. I'll speak to my CDC tomorrow and see what he says. To be honest I don't think it's going to be particularly hard impact, just increasing walking, maybe going swimming, I'm not planning on sweat inducing sessions in the gym.

hi everyone. had a busy day today luckily the snow had more or less cleared so got to and from work ok. all the kids at school were really fed up because the snow had gone they were hoping for another snow day ( so were the staff if the truth be known!) went to the gym after work but only swimming as I'm sooo tired, then did the weekly shop dd comes back home for a flying visit tomorrow as its her friends birthday, so looking forward to seeing her, just wish I'd lost some weight, I seem to be losing it soooo slowly, its kind of disheartening, I need to get back on track of ss but I've been so cold and tired finding it very hard.

Hey Trisha,

Just think if you knuckle down and concentrate, by the end of Mar you could be at goal. ;) Then you can enjoy summer in your bekini :D

Scooter, that is so true, Trisha you are almost there.

Scooter, surely walking and swimming would be ok with the trainer?

Mum2one welcome back!

I had day 4 at 100% yesterday and no movement on the scales today. I need to stop weighing myself everyday. Off to the doctor for 9:50 to get some prescriptions refilled, bank, home and back to work.

Have a new client this afternoon, I am hoping she is nice xx

Yeah, I think I'll just lie and tell him I'm up to 1200. I'm pretty good at not pushing myself too far, I'll be fine!

That's a good plan scooter, because with cd you are getting all the nutrients you need so it shouldn't really make any difference, as long as you are careful not to push yourself too much. I'm only doing walking and swimming at the gym and just a couple of weight resistance for thighs, must admit I didn't tell trainer I was on cd just that I'd been dieting. Not had a meeting with him for months as I've put on weight and I feel embarrassed.

Hey I got an interview for that job applied for, the one where the website kept crashing and I'd given it up as fate! The headteacher rang me at school at lunch time, so application form must have gone through! So had to go and tell our head plus line manager I'd applied for another job and got an interview.

Had a "picking" day again today aarrgghh! why can't I stay focused!

Quizz, you're doing great.

Trisha, hope you get good news re the job.

disney I love the attitude of gratitude

Thanks Quizz.

A few minutes ago my husband said that my breath was really bad and he wasn't even standing right next to me. Being on CD l took it as the greatest compliment of course. :D Funny how this diet has that affect on you. LOL :p Just brushed my teeth twice & used mouthwash, so all minty fresh again. I find it doesn't last that long like that and am always using breath spray when l'm out, l go through loads of it. Glad it will get better again when l'm maintaining/post CD.

Last edited:
that is awesome. Only a CD'er could take stinky breath this way.. at least your husband tells you. I feel like I stink and people are too nice to say xxx

Hi guys

So sorry about going awol. Well as you know lo had that vomiting bug beging of the week, then I had it and dh had man flu. Then the bug came back to me thu/fri and today I have man flu :( So all in all we are a fighting fit family atm...not!!!

But I had my weigh in on thu and lost 4lbs...that's nearly a stone in 4 weeks. Really hope I get to goal in time for this wedding. This bug I've had might have helped ;) But I feel slightly more human again....so will be on everyday again :)

Scooter what plan are you on now....I'm on 810 and was supposed to re start the gym on monday but will wait and see how I feel. I do 30 mins power walking on the treadmill.

Trish - good luck with the job hun fingers crossed

Disney / quiz - is there anything you guys can take for the breath. I've never done ss so never had that problem. Don't think I'm in K being on 810...could be wrong.

Just catching up on posts....are we missing someone???? or can't I count.....

Lol hope you're all being good tonight

here's to a great week ladies
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mum2one, well done on this week's loss, nearly a stone in a month is great. :happy096:

well done mum2one thats a great weight loss.

I've been feeling rough all day, think I might have the start of your sick bug mum, not been sick, but not had anything other than cd! a couple of colleagues at work were off with the same thing towards the end of the week as were some of the kids from school.

dd got back late last night, had a nice day out with her today, despite feeling rough.

Last edited:
Back