From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

hello everyone, well done to mum!!

Believe it or not I woke up with a sore sore throat and achey all over. I think we all have it!!

Have 2 lovely clients later so need to perk up and be supportive CDC. (that's actually an easy task when you have nice folks like I do!)

Change bed, clean bathroom and usual Sunday stuff.

Hope everyone is keeping ok xx

hey quizz "snap" chage bed clean bathroom for me as well.

Took dd to Manchester to get bus back to newcastle, won't see her now until her Easter holidays so thats about 6 weeks until she's home again , how much weight can I lose in that time? got to stay focused and stick to cd.

What are your new clients like quiz?

Last edited:
Quizz, hope you feel better soon.

Morning Girls,

well I cocked it all up last night, wont go into the gory details but have drawn a line under it and carrying on!

My clients are wonderful, I only see 10 per week because I have a "regular job" where I work America east coast hours. I started doing it because I wasn't meeting any nice ladies to chin wag to, and I wanted to share Cambridge with the world.
My folks range from age 55 down to 21. I have one lady with less than a stone to lose now, and one with about 7 (although she lost nearly 2 since the 3rd of Jan. I feel so lucky to be able to share this journey with other people xxx

Hello everyone,

Did you al have a nice weekend? I was pretty good, not 100%, but no major blips, and the scales are still showing a loss! Mon morn scales are usually pretty woeful for me!

I've got a horrible cough and feel like poo so I've been drinking hot summer berry water all morning, it's like a blackcurrant lemsip. Dreading work later, when I start coughing I can't stop, nightmare.

Anyway, keep up the good work! Nice to see you back 72, hope you had a great holiday!

Oh dear think we need to rename the group 'from here to ILLfinity; :)

Hope you all feel better soon.

Can someone explain something to me....I've been good, hardly eaten tbh as I've had this bug, and got rid of a lot of what was inside (iykwim) so how come I've put on a 1lb......grrrrrrr

about 4 lemsips and two slices of toast (to settle stomach) nothing else......that couldn't be a pound can it:eek:

evening everyone have we all had a good day?

I'm still feling a little off but much better than saturday.

Mum, don't really know why you've put on 1lb when you haven't eaten much, but I know that any carbs seem to affect me, even when they can't possibly add up to more than 1000 cals, maybe its just "water" and the scales will so a loss again ina couple of days, but maybe quizz can advise more on this.

welcome back 72, did you hvae a good time?

scooter you probably have the same big as the rest of us!

Last edited:
Hope everyone who is unwell feels better soon.

Mum2one, when l was unwell last week l was taking lemsip at first, then l posted a question on the main CD forum asking if it was ok to take it - replies said no, including one from KD, who's a CDC.
Here's the link to the thread:
http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/135414-lemsip.html

Last edited:
I've been having hot water with summer berry, it's like a blackcurrant lemsip, have a couple of paracetomol with it and it's as good if not better than a lemsip.

Thanks guys.....i don't think i'm in ketosis tho but will keep in mind for next time.

Well I've had a bad hour:break_diet:

I don't know what came over me I had to have a bag of white chocolate mini eggs....just been to tesco and they were calling me:sigh:

This is the first time I've done anything like this and i feel awful. I've let myself down...

But I need to draw a line under it and move on as I'm determined it's not a downward slope from herel!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure I'll lose anything on thu.....but will be mortified if I put on.

Hope everyone else is having a better day.........

xxxxxxxxx

Oh chocolate mini eggs. Did you enjoy them?

Forget about it. x

Thanks hun that's just what i needed....not a lecture or feel guilty that's why i wrote it down.

You guys are fab:)

Mum2one, Scooter's right forget about it, just put it behind you. I've had plenty of blips along the way, l hated that guilty feeling when they first happened, now l just don't let myself dwell on it and resolve to get back on track.

Yes Disney and I have taken the "scenic" route many times. Not to worry just carry on.

So I have some Hot news.. (ok maybe not hot) My mom is taking me to Alaska on a cruise in June!!! So excited (and scared!!)

ooooh very nice. was it a surprise...don't know much about alaska you been before?

Well everyone I thought it mught be nice to put up a diary of events...as a motivation tool for us all......i.e. holidays, birthdays, weddings etc you are targeting towards. Might be nice for us all to share in your target events too :)

I have mini targets so I keep going throughout the year:

25th / 27th Feb - I have 7 girlfriends coming to stay and want to be a 1.5 stons lighter then when I started.....I intend a break from cd on that weekend (within reason;))

26th March - I have a wedding I'd like to get to 10st

May - ttc and have a healthy pregnancy this time and maintain a low weigh:) :)

What about you guys??

Back