From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Hope you are all having a lovely Valentine's Day. :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:

Hi everyone, well its half term :) and I'm sooo glad not to be at work I really need the break. I have woken up with a new resolve I will get back on track. I can't go on cheating and picking as I'm wasting all the money I spend on cd and I can't really afford to do that. I feel a wreck at the moment my hair really needs a restyle, must try and get it cut over half term although I can't really afford it.

On the up side had a lovely day yesterday went a long walk/hike with dh, he took a packed lunch and I took a bar so there was nothing to tempt me.

Hope you all hada good valentines day

I'm fine Quizz, thanks.

Here's to a new week. Hope you're all having a good day. It's half term here too.

Good Morning All,

Has anyone seen EXP lately? Irene has put a message since we don't have any communication coming to her on a weekly basis as to our losses and such.

I am actually kind of worried because it has been awhile since I saw EXP. Does anyone know if she is ok?

xx

No me neither sorry, maybe she's got whiplash or soemthing from her accident, it can take a few days for it to get sore.

me neither, like scooter says she could be recovering from whiplash.

having a better day today, got my hair cut, and feel sooo much better it had really got hard to style, its now jaw length but shorter at the back.

hope you're all having a good day

Hi Everyone :)

I forgot to log in yesterday and give my weightloss. I have to confess that I didnt stick to the diet any day last week and as a result I went up in weight ! :( I'm 75.3 kgs. I cant believe I let all that good go to waste.
I started SS again today and so far so good. I'm depressed thinking about another shake though. I would rather go without then have one of those right now. I'm really loathing the taste of them at the moment.
Has anyone tried the bars? Are they any good?

the bars are ok, but I find they make me want to eat choclate :( so I try to only have a couple a week, which I only use if we are walking at weekend I've been having the shakes hot, vanilla which I put a little coffee in, its like a vanilla latte from starbucks, and hot choc which is delicious.

Last edited:
what a brill idea will try that.

Well i luuuuuuuurve the a&c porridge and have that every morning. I'll the have a choc bar with a cup of coffee mid day but yeah it has got me into the habit of a little chocci (as my boy would say) every day :(

I'll then have my 810 meal at night followed by a choc/vanilla/strawberry mousse.

The only bars i like are chocolate and cranberry.

Hey 72 don't worry about it, just get back on it and get your head in the zone that's the only advice i have....as that's the one thing that motivates you - where your heads at hope that makes sense

good lcuk

hi how is everyone today? I am freezing, have had to turn central heating up and put on a fleece!

been to the gym this morning, for a workout and swim, and felt great aferwards but now I'm feeling really tired. Trouble is dh is working and gets up at 6am, and of course alarm wakes me as well and once I'm awake I can't get back to sleep :( and got up and did some housework before going to the gym, but now I'm flagging, and because I'm so cold & tired struggling to drink the water. Think I might try and have a nap before dh gets home from work.

How's everone else doing? had anyone heard from exp? maybe we should try and pm her and make sure she's ok, what do you think?

Thanks for the advice and motivation guys ! I'll definitely try adding hot water. Thats a brilliant idea !! I'll try the chocolate and cranberry bars next week I think.
Stuck to the shakes again today. I'm feeling really tired though but I think that is because of the early shifts at work.

Thanks for all your help ! I hope to lose a few pounds for next Mondays weigh-in :)

Weigh in later...fingers crossed it's good and a little nervous after my weekend indulges.

Think I found a dress yeahh....went for a little black Lipsy number looks fab and fits well :) :) :)

Bow Detail Bandeau Dress

now all i need are shoes and bag...lol. I'm SOOOOOOOO gonna be a stone lighter by the end of march.....that's TARGET!!!!!!

No rain here...just a little drizzle of snow. Hope you are all good.

Quiz why don't you be team leader???

Back