From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Mum2one, hope you have a lovely weekend.

Hi hope everyone is having a good weekend, I'm not up to much, just catching up with the housework :( dh is at work, I've been into town and bought some new trousers and top for work in the sale at debenhams. I really wanted to wait until I was the next size down, but getting desparate as the ones I've been wearing are getting a bit too "scruffy" to wear and everything else is too big :) . The top is a size 12 but they didn't have 12's trousers so I tried the 14 and they fit ok a little big on the waist but not massive,( I don't think I'd have got in the 12's as they are very slim fitting)

Hope everyone is having a good day

Trisha, that's great about the size 12 top & 14 trousers. It's fab being able to buy smaller size clothes.

hi everyone hope you've all had a good weekend. I've really been struggling with ss. I'm fine during the day at work, but when I get home the carb monster takes over and I crave oatcakes, crackers and also chocolate and sweets etc. So today I decided to move to ss plus in the hope it will help me to curb the cravings. i intend having the "meal" at work then when I get in a hot choc shake, and hope it helps me get back on track. I've read on this site that weight loss isn't much difference between ss and ss plus so here's hoping

Here's to a new week and a new month - yay! Stay focused, stay strong. Remember to drink lots (of water that is! ;)).
We CAN do this, and we WILL.
Good luck everyone for a very successful March. :)

Hi guys, I might take a break from CD for a month or 2. I have a few things going on in my personal life and need to concentrate on them. Hopefully I'll be back soon without to much weight gain.
Thank you to everyone that encouraged me and gave me helpful tips and advice. I'll take them with me and remember them from time to time.
I hope everyone continues on their path and reaches their goal weights with comfort and ease.
Take care.
God bless.

Good luck 72lbs, all the best with everything. Take care.

Trisha, hope you've had a good day on SS+. I really liked being on it, 810 is very similar (just a bit more veg & protein).

sorry to see you go 72lbs.

disney I'm enjoying ss+ so far, and its keeping me on track, having the choc shake when I get in from work sees to have curbed my carb craving, I've never really done ss+ properly before, just counted it as ss+/810 if I'd had the odd salad when out for lunch etc, so far enjoying it,

how's everyone else doing?

Hello Ladies,

I'm so hungry today. I've started on the bars, just one a day, do they make you a bit hungrier? I have 1 bar and 2 tetra's, I've got no chicken or anything so I was going to have another tetra I'm so hungry!!

Hi Scooter, l haven't found the bars made me hungrier, l mainly have the cranberry crunch one, it & the peanut crunch are a bit lower in carbs l think, so l don't know if that makes a difference.
What bars do you like the best?

The cranberry bars & choc tetras are two of my favourite things on CD. Would have found it harder keeping on the diet without them. I also love the vanilla mousse (once l got the hang of making it properly :rolleyes:, first couple of attempts were rubbery, disappointing after waiting 10 mins for it to set. :()

Has anyone heard from Quizz? Hope she's ok. Maybe she is away on holiday for her 40th birthday, it's coming up soon.

hello everyone im back on.....

Firstly 72 sorry to see you go hope you feel better about stuff soon.

How is everyone else??

Well I'm dying in bed....really bad cold and headache. I haveb't been ill in years and now twice in a month.

My weekend with the girls was fab really enjoyed it. Put on 3lbs but know I'll lose it again.

Will try and come back on later but need my bed atm......

xxxx

A longer post:

I am better, I was in hospital again over the weekend with a bleed. Everything is ok now.

SO glad to have your messages to read when I got back.

Diet down drain while was in hospital, but back on the wagon today. I leave for Florida on Friday.

The sun is shining here in London and have my was hanging out.

What is everyone up to?

xx

Mum2one, hope you get better soon. Glad you had a great weekend, you'll lose the 3lbs quickly.

Quizz, sorry to hear you were in hospital again. Take lots of care of yourself.

It's been snowing here in Ayrshire, not a lot of it, but it's slippery, it's much easier to walk along the pavement when the snow is deeper. It's really cold here too.

3rd March 2009 - one year ago tomorrow l started CD - yay! Best thing l've done in years. At the start l never thought l'd stick to it, never mind lose much weight. I know losing the weight doesn't mean it's over, far from it, l've GOT to keep it off.

Quizz, as you will be away in Florida on your 40th birthday next week l'd like to wish you a very

:bday: Happy 40th Birthday :bday:
:bestwishes: :birthday: :bestwishes: :birthday: :bestwishes: :birthday:

Last edited:
hi everyone

mum2one sorry you're ill again, sounds like what I had last week, took about 3 days before I felt better, so hope you receover soo.

Scooter, the bars make me want to eat chocolate, the only one I haven't tried is the cranberry one, choc orange is my favourite.

Quizz sorry to learn you've been in hospital again, hope you've recovered. Have a lovely time in florida and gappy birthday

Disney you've done so well to lose so much weight,

well day 3 of ss+ for me and going really well, wish I'd done ss+ sooner, instead of struggling with ss. I've never really done ss+ properly before, just my "own" version, which wasn't really ss+.
off to have my choc shake catch up later

where is everyone?

Well had another good day, and starting to feel like I'm going to actually make it this time. Just over 2 weeks until dd is back from uni so hoping I can lose a bit more weight before she gets back and surprise her, how much weight can I lose in 16 days? I'm hoping I'll be closer to goal.

how is everyone else, hope you are better quizz?

Hi Trisha, l'm doing ok, but been feeling really tired & sometimes a bit dizzy, think l might have to increase my calories. Saw doctor today, now waiting on various blood test results, incl checking to see if my blood count may have gone low again, it's happened before, so l might have to go back on iron tablets. :(

Hi disney hope you're feeling better. Well I've had a good week on ss+ no cheating but struggling a bit with the water jsut about managing the 4 pints when the weather gets warmer it will be easier. not weighed in yet, but feel better though not expecting huge losses, at least I'm in ketosis now and have been for 4 days so hopefully the lbs will start to drop off.

Went to the gym this morning but it was so busy, struggling to get on anything, so decided to go swiming but that was just as bad, I should hvae gone earlier (I went at 10 am) but I had to go and pay some money into the bank and I got delayed :( won't be going so late again, I normally don't go at weekends, and don't think I'll bother in future unless I can get there for 8am.

hope you all have a good weekend

Back