From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

love the dress mum you'll look amazing in it.

if tests are still neg I wouldn't worry cd can mess up your cycle

Is that it trish???? I do hope so as they have been very regular for the whole time i've been on cd (over a year now).

I know that mine were all over the place for a while and I've seen on minimims that it can affect them, I'm sure quizz will be able to advise further as she's a cdc

Hi, just dropping in to say hello. :)

Quizz, glad you had a lovely time in Florida.

Mum2one, love your red dress, it is really gorgeous, love it.

Trisha, hope you are feeling better.

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA, I kinda fell off the diet, went to a wedding last weekend and then struggled to get back into it, however I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!! So I guess this is it......I'll be back in 18 months or so, in the meantime good luck with the rest of your journey and I'l drop in from time to time and see how you're doing. xxxxx

wow huge congratulations hun i know how much this means to you.:):):)

I had a scare last week but AF arrived on thu :) Want to start in a few months.

Please keep in touch.

I'm moving up th plans to 1000 as of monday - have this weddding next weekend so fingers crossed I can ge back in the zone after.

wow scooter congratulations keep in touch love to hear how you get on with pregnancy.

mum glad af arrived! I'm thinking of moving up to 1000 cals soon going on 810 on monday for a couple of weeks then onto 1000.

Scooter, congratulations, wonderful news. :)

wow scooter congratulations keep in touch love to hear how you get on with pregnancy.

mum glad af arrived! I'm thinking of moving up to 1000 cals soon going on 810 on monday for a couple of weeks then onto 1000.

tbh trish I love the 810 meal options they're good. I tweak slightly...love cajun chicken salad and pickle cabbage :)

I'm gonna see how i get on with 1000 might keep to 810 till i get in the 10's.

Check this out. I was 11.5 on my scales thu monring....and 11.12 at cdc wtf!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (i'm normally 1lb heavier there) I know mine were right as i know I've lost weight this week can feel it. Think it might have been water as tom.

Hope you're all having a good sat night.

yes dd home from uni its so good to have her back. We going out for "mothers day" tomorrow, and got a few shopping trips planned.

I've had same thing with cdc scales and mine last time hers were about 5 lbs heavier than mine had been in the morning, (I got weighed about 3 pm on hers) I put it down to what I'd had during the day least 2 litres of water, but it still put me in a down mood at the time.

hi everyone, had a lovely day out today with dd and dh. Went to York, had a lovely tapas meal so not been on plan today. Hope I can get back on track tomorrow

hi everyone,

scooter I am overjoyed for you. please keep in touch with us.

the sun was out today in London and was glad to see it. I went to the London Minimins meeting on Saturday and I was the only one who came, boo.

I am aiming for -5 this week.

xx to all of u xx

quizz I've seen somewhere on minimins that someone else went to the meeting and was the only one who turned up? sounds like there was some kind of mix up, London was too far away for me.

not having a good week so far lots of stress at work everyone really fed up, lots of *****ing and back biting going on I've really had enough, wish I could win the lottery :(

hi sorry I've been MIA had a busy few days wi lost 5 lbs :) but this is over 2 weeks so could have been better moving up to 1000 cals now

Trisha, well done on losing 5lbs, that is fantastic. :)

Hi guys how we all doing:):)

Trish fab news on the 5lbs. are you on 1000 yet. Fancy a mini challenge to keep us going??? I'm gonna do 810 tmrw for a week then start 1000 after easter.

Went to the wedding at the weekend and i felt fab:D:D:D:D:D I had loads of compliments on the weight loss. My mate who got married actually made a comment saying stoop wasting away......:D:D:D:D:D Hubhy was best man and looked gorgeous enough to eat;)

I think i have put on a few pounds but back on it tmrw and then we are away over easter so aim is to get back to what i was last week by fri.....it's just water retention so i should be ok.

Now my next goal is to lose a stone by mid may:eek:

How is everyone

mum I'm up for that I'm on 810 today but thinking of going onto 1000 from tomorrow, we're out quite a bit over easter as well. I would like to lose at least another stone as well, and by mid may sounds about right

Back