From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Still struggling away. Going away on Friday for a few days over Easter, when l get back l'm going to focus on losing (re-losing! :rolleyes:) the last lbs - l'd be up for joining in a mini-challenge.

I've struggled today, bad day at work resulted in chocolate binge :( roll on wednesday when we finish school for 2 weeks :)
have quite a few days out planned over Easter so diet will probably go out the window, so after Easter I'll be needing to refocus, meanwhile I'm going to try and stay on track on 1000 cals, but somehow it seems harder having more choice

Lol it would seem we are all in the same boat. I have had two shakes lots of water and a bowel of pasta just now.

I figured we're away in a few days what are the chances of me keeping that up there....not good. So I will restart on tuesday ONLY IF I don't binge............If I binge I will do it strictly as punishment. Does that make sense.

Yes I have one photo but don't want to put it on here....can i put it on my profile so it's private... anyone???

Forgot to say....mini challenge. Shall we start on tue and really go for it. Daily progress too..........

sorry......message over load.

Ok i think i've done this right.....I've added you guys to contacts/friends and uploaded a private picture. Can someone tell me if i've done it right and if it is private? Minimins is a little complex for my little brain. :)

sorry hun meant next tue....giving us all time to get easter out of the way :)

Doesn't mean we;re off plan till then but we knuckle down from then....

good idea, next tues sounds like a good idea, going to try and be good and have sensible choices when out and about and then get stuck into diet properly from next tues.

Seen your picture the dress looks great, and you look sooo slim

sorry hun meant next tue....giving us all time to get easter out of the way :)

I'm still away then, on the Thursday l'll be meeting a friend who's over from Canada, will probably be going out for lunch with her, so it'll likely be the Friday after Easter before l'm back dieting properly.

I'm still away then, on the Thursday l'll be meeting a friend who's over from Canada, will probably be going out for lunch with her, so it'll likely be the Friday after Easter before l'm back dieting properly.

That's ok hun just join in when you're done wiuth easter and stuff.

Does anyone know anything about water retention on cd. I'm thinking of getting some herbal tablets to stop the bloating when I'm off

Happy Easter everyone. :) I'll be back online again once l'm back from holiday.

have a good time disney,

can't wait to get stuck into cd properly on tues, but looking forward to days out this weekend.

happy easter.

I'm also looking forward to tuesday but not gonna over do it until then :)

I'm going to try and make sensible choices, don't want to put on more weight before I start on tues.

Happy Easter

:cry::cry::cry: oh dear......someone's not been good :(

will weigh myself tuesday morning when i re start....looking at 5lbs i think.

hope you're all having a good easter anyway

xxxx

looking forward to starting tomorrow, not looking forward to weighing myself though :( not seeing cdc until next week as I have enough products to last until then

well i'm meant to start today but been in bed (have been all day) with a really bad cold/shakes/chills :( Can't stop sneezing and my head hurts :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm due to see cdc on thu to stock up so i'm hoping i'm all ok by then. Gonna go to the gym everyday too for a 30 min run like i used to to. Weighed myself this morning 4lbs gain.......

Have a big do in the middle of may......stone off by then.

Just got up to take some lemsip.....back to bed.
xxxxxxx

hi mum. I was meant to start today too, but I have also got the cold/shakes/chill thing too. Had to go for an appointment at opticians this morning and had to drag myself there, and have no energy, just been lying on the couch with a blanket over me and hot drinks/paracetamol etc. also had wi on my scales put on 7 lbs !!! :cry: so not happy and dreading seeing cdc. I don't think any of her other clients struggle, so feel like a complete failure. off for a sleep now, hope you're feeling better soon.

Last edited:
Hi, l'm back from my Easter hols. We were staying in a log cabin at Callander, near Stirling, been a few times before, love going there. Weather wasn't great - rained a fair bit, but really enjoyed the break all the same.

Weighed myself when l got home tonight, not good, mind you not surprised. Back on track as of now (although on Thursday l've promised to meet a friend for lunch, she's over from Canada). Not planning on weighing myself for the next few weeks (if l can stay away from the scales :rolleyes:) until my clothes feel a bit looser again. Think l'll be on 810, but will see how it goes. I've got enough CD stuff to last me for quite a while.

Really want to be comfortable in size 12 again before my nephew's wedding at the end of June and also for going away to Florida in July.

Last edited:
Back