From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Mum2one & Trisha, sorry to hear you're both unwell, hope you are both better soon.

Trisha, l'm sure other clients of your CDC struggle too.

Hi everyone, feeling much better today! the lazy day wrapped up on the couch with hot drinks and paracetamol did me a world of good yesterday, so I'm ready to get back on track and finally get to goal!

Glad you had a good holiday Dis I love Scotland had so many great holidays over the years never been to Callender though, although did have a look at Stirling last year when dd was looking at Unis Dundee and Stirling, she really liked them both but decided on Newcastle (though Dundee was her back up) mainly because of the distance. Like you my size 12's are feeling a little tight and I want them to feel comfortable again.

I haven't got the incentive of a holiday to count down to :( as we can't afford it this year, supporting a daughter at uni is sooo expensive. When I think of the money I've wasted not doing cd properly I could cry :cry: I should have been at goal last summer, but my constant picking/cheating etc put paid to that, if we can we might get a couple of days away somewhere. I'm also out for lunch with a friend on Friday so will have to do 810/1000 cals that day.

Mum hope you are feeling better. I'd like to loose at least a stone by mid May as well.

Good morning, well completed 1 day ss 100% , going to do ss today then ss+/810 on fri as out with friend for lunch, then poss back to ss for a couple of days, to kick start hopefully, then I will be ss+.

have a good day everyone good luck on wi mum

still here...feel like crap......still in bed :(

put weight on my thighs in a week as i haven't moved. Feel depressed :(

xxx

hope you're soon feeling better mum, if you have put on weight it will soon come off.

Off out for lunch today with friend and dd (she will make sure I don't eat too much) so will have to make sensible choices, as friend doesn't know about cd, she's one of those super slim people who can eat anything, and thinks I'm doing low carb/GI (which is true!) she wouldn't approve of cd so its better not to tell her.

Dietwise doing ok, but feeling really sad as my Uncle died suddenly yesterday of a heart attack, he was age 64, he hadn't been ill before.

(((((((((disney))))))))))) that's really sad hope you are ok.

well i've been to the hospital this morning....still no better, now have a throat infection on top of this virus :(:(:( i still feel as bad as i did on tuesday and don't seem to be getting better. :cry::cry::cry:

I'm a little bed ridden the diet is out the window and i have put on half a stone :(:(:(:(

Sorry for sounding down...just feel like poo.

Hopefully these anti b's will kick in and i can re start cd.

hope you're all well

xx

sorry to hear you are still ill mum :( hope the anti b's have started to work!

well 2 meals out in 2 days have put paid to diet, been more like 1000 cals tried to make sensible choices but when you are a veggie there's not always a lot of choice, nearly always pasta etc,I don't like quorn etc not that its ever on menu's, but it does make eating out more difficult, ended up having a butternut squash salad, its was yummy and at least butternut squash is low gi. but also went for coffees and my friend bought biscuits with them, and of couse I had one :cry: just couldn't stop myself. Other meal out was slightly better, had tapas.

hello all...i'm back in the land of living (just). Still not 100% but managed to start the housework - a week overdue so that will take me all day :(

Back on it today...drinking lots of water mainly doing shakes as that's all I have left. Seeing cdc tmrw to stock up and have official weigh in. Fingers crossed it's not too too bad.

have a nice day all
xx

Hello Girls!

Disney so sorry to hear about your uncle and so young too!

And you are going to Florida you lucky lassy!

Mum and Trisha nice to read about your Easter's as well. I blew my diet for 2 weeks and weighed this morning at 13 even, my highest in ages so back to SS. I need to go through all the steps and follow what I preach to others.

Long trip for work to America starting Monday for 10 days. I will be in Dallas, Texas and then NY. Dallas is meant to be 30, and I am dreading not just the heat but the fact that I don't have business clothes for that kind of weather!

xxx

hi nice to hear from you quizz, I think we all put on weight over Easter I know I did aaarrrgghhh! still trying to get back on the wagon, back to work tomorrow so it should be easier, as no unplanned lunches out I've had 2, plus 1 planned one, tried to make sensible choices but difficult :( Enjoy your trip to America.

mum and dis hope you are both well

Last edited:
hi quizz, school was actually ok, I had been dreading going back, but it wasn't to bad and for once no TA's off sick which makes a change and is the first time in 6 months that we have had everyone in.

Trouble with working in schools is the holidays you get so many you always get that sinking feeling when you have to go back. I used to have a "normal" job where I only got 23 days holiday a year, and in schools we get 13 weeks!!!! (I must add that support staff don't get paid for the holidays unlike teachers)

Hi how is everyone? I'm struggling a bit at the moment, a couple of good days followed by a couple of bad days going to restart after the weekend as we are taking dd back to uni tomorrow, and spending the day with her may stay overnight so a fresh start on monday is probably best. Also not been to the gym since last monday, so wil restart there also.

hope you are all well

Sorry, l've been not been posting recently.
Trisha, restart on Monday for me too.

fresh start for me monday too :sigh:

we're all as bad as each other lol! makes me feel better though taht others are struggling too, as cdc other clients all seem to be doing ok, and makes me feel like a failure :( so good to know I'm not alone if you know what I mean.

Had a lovely day yesterday with dd, but hard leaving her :cry: but she'll be home for summer in about 7 weeks, so someting for me to aim for with diet.

hope you are both well.

Good morning. Hope everyone has a good Sunday.
Low fat/low carb for me today, before back to CD tomorrow.

Back