From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Ah that's so cute. Kids are brill.....always brill a smile to your face :)

Well I managed day one 100% and am pleased. Today 100% so far too.

Determined to do it.....

dp kids are great and come out with some fantastic stuff. I was talking to a kid at school today, he was asking old old my daughter was, so I said 19, he said how old are you, I said 21. he said you can't be if she's 19. Then he said " my mums 38, you look younger than her so I think you're about 35 am I right?" so I said "close enough!" lol

Smart kid. He can go to the top of the class. :)

Well I managed day one 100% and am pleased. Today 100% so far too.

Determined to do it.....

Mum2one, you're doing great.

I'm meant to be on SS+ at the moment, but today l was in a rush and didn't have time to have a CD shake before meeting my Mum at the M&S cafe at lunchtime (l was planning on just having a green tea). Being in a rush l forgot to bring a CD bar/tetra with me and was really hungry so ending up having a tomato and basil soup, (no doubt there goes ketosis again :rolleyes:), could have been worse at least it wasn't cream of tomato soup. Rest of the day has gone fine so far. I'm enjoying drinking plenty of water too (2.5 litres so far today, probably will have another litre this evening).

well done mum2one on the 100% days you'll soon be back in ketosis

I was supposed to be ss+ but its ended up a 810 - 1000 day again. will try and get back in the zone tomorrow.

DP- good on the water... keep on keeping on!

Trisha- 810 is great too.

It is nice and hot here with sun so I have my wash hung out! xxx

quizz, lucky you its dull and grey here :( I know 810 is okay, and glad to say so far to day its been ss+ and doing ok.

we;ve had some fab weather the past few days.....

Still got this virus hovering which is driving me mad :( (into my 6th week with it)

Day three still on 100% weigh in tmrw.......fingers crossed

mum2one poor you on virus front, hope you're soon better. well done on staying 100% good luck on wi sure it will be good.

still 100 ss+ today :)

Mum2one, hope you're better soon. All the best for your weigh-in tomorrow, after sticking to SS 100% l'm sure you'll get a good result, you deserve too.

Trisha well done for staying 100% on SS+.

Well l didn't stick to SS+ today, not even 810, it's ended up at 1070 cals :break_diet:
Must try harder and do better. Tomorrow is a new day. :)

Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew. Saint Francis de Sale

wise words quizz!

dp just over 1000 is okay, so don't get too down, you are doing great.

100% for me so far today but finding it hard nearly had a biscuit at work, luckily I was on lunch duty and by the time I got back to staff room all biccys had gone :)

Hope everyone is having a good Friday. Sun is shining here in Ayrshire, hope it stays like this over the weekend, school & office holiday on Monday. :)

its been really dull today and threatening rain, :( school closed on monday too :) but oh working (he's working saturday too) :( so I'll probably go to the gym then catch up on housework.

hi all....hope everyone is well.

Dh's birthday tomorrow and we are going out for the day and then to gbk's for a burger (they do salads). Baked my first cake in 15 years and will one having a slice (small one).

So far s good this week since being back on it.....10.5 still in sight.

Have a good weekend ladies
xxxxxxx

Oh i forgot to ask.....I need a bit of a kick start. I've only ever done 810 on the Cambridge as I would really struggle with ss. HOWEVER...... I think I might do it for the next two weeks to kick start the weight loss and to give me more motivation. As the weight loss nearing 10st will be sooo motivating.

Then I'd carry in with 810 till goal etc etc......what do you think guys??

sounds like a good plan but you need to have a bmi of 25 or above to do ss, I', sure quizz will be along to advise further

morning everyone, just off to the gym for a workout and swim, hope you are all having a good weekend.

Hi, hope everyone's had a good bank holiday weekend. I've had a couple of day's off plan, so it's back on track as of now.

Trisha, that's great you go to the gym and swim too - you must be fit and really toned.

Back on track - l must stay there! Aiming for SS+ all week. Need to up the exercise too. Did some office work for my husband early this morning, kids off to school now, so l'm going out for a jog before going into work.

Have a great day everyone. We can do this. :)

Back