From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

:busted:

I'm here........

I haven't been on for a few weeks or even checked :busted:

But I have been away and then had the lo's bday which was on tuesday and his BIG party is on sat (bbq for adults). Put on half a stone....not even thinking about it.

Don't want to leave the team....

after this weekend my life is baCK TO NORMAL SO I CAN CONCENTRATE (caps sorry) on cd. On a mission this time 10.5 stones is where i wanna be.

Hope you're all well. Thanks trish for the message......back on it next week. Just give me a few more days

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mum2one, good to hear from you, glad you're ok, sounds like things have been busy for you. Enjoy the bbq, have a great weekend.

glad you're still with us mum2one sounds like you've had a busy few weeks enjoy your weekend.
I've still been 100% day 9 but for last 3 days scales not moved :( I expect they will catch up eventually

Hope everyone had a good weekend and enjoyed sunny weather - it's been lovely and warm here in Ayrshire.
Here's to a good week. :)

yes the weather has been nice here in Lancashire as well. went off plan at weekend :( nothing major a couple of diet yogurts and some crackers, back on track now though only 4 more days to half term :)

Hope everyone has a good bank holiday weekend.

We've not got much planned this weekend, apart from taking my 6 year old son for a kilt outfit fitting tomorrow and going out for lunch on Monday with my MIL for her birthday, so l'll be back on track on Tuesday.

hi everyone, I've had a couple of really bad days cd wise, several people were leaving at work, and despite my best intentions I succumed to sweets
chocolate and cakes :17729: on Tuesday which sent me on a downward spiral for the rest of the week:break_diet:

I've probably put on the 6 lbs I lost :cry:
going to have to start yet again tomorrow :sigh:

Last edited:
Trisha, try not to feel bad or guilty, just put it totally behind you and start afresh.
I still have slip ups and blips, think l always will, having been dieting for over a year now l've come to accept that.

Hope you enjoy the bank holiday weekend.

thanks disney, its good when someone else understands "the blips" at least I don't feel like a total failure knowing I'm not alone.

Typical bank holiday weather here "raining" my husband is working today, so I went into town for a look around the shops but can't bring myself to buy anything, size 12 are feeling tight and I don't want ot buy a bigger size.

Hi :D

My name is Sarah, and I am about to start my CD tommorow.
I really like how u support each other in the team, so I reckon im gonna need some help..

Can I join please?

Sarah

Trisha, hope you have a lovely half term holiday. :)

Hi :D

My name is Sarah, and I am about to start my CD tommorow.
I really like how u support each other in the team, so I reckon im gonna need some help..

Can I join please?

Sarah

:welcome:

Hi Sarah, it would be great to have you on the team, welcome. :) At the moment on this team we have Quizz, Mum2one, Trisha and myself.

Good luck with your CD journey. I think CD is a great diet, it can be hard sometimes and l've had a few blips along the way, but l've found perservering has been so worth it.

I started CD in March last year at 205lbs, by October l was 132lbs, 3lbs away from my goal weight, at the moment l'm 10lbs over the weight l'd like to be.

Last edited:
Hi Sarah welcome to the team.

Hi disney had a good half term so far but been totally off plan so restart on monday

Trisha, glad you had a good half term. I'll join you in getting back on track, somehow l've let things slip the past few days. :rolleyes:

Sarah, hope everything's going ok for you with CD.

well glad to say I'm back on track 1 100% day had a sneaky wi and only put on 1lb after 1 week off plan, which is a relief, mind you I was trying hard to eat sensibly while away and low carb.

Last edited:
hello ladies......................I'M BACK :)

Been really ill for 8 days with a really bad headache (been in bed for 3 days with it) doctor thinks it's stress but I'm going back tomorrow to get it checked out again.

Also back on cd tomoz....put on 9lbs since begining of may.

Not gonna stops till i get to 10.5 stones..........mean it this time.

Hope you're all well.

Hello sarah and sorry for going awol guys
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hello guys..
n thanks for nice welcome :D
sorry I havent checked the messages for a few days, cuz my sister broke her leg, n I was at the hospital with her.. She is doing better now though, thank God
woow Disney you have doen amazingly..: well done.
I have just started CD, n it has been okai for three days now, been very tempted as I was doing the cooking, but I resisted yeah :D

About my self I am 22 years, and at the moment I weigh 184lb, and I wish to be 10 stone hopefully...
I am absolutly determined to get down to 10 stones. I am going on holiday next month and I wish to lose 13lb before that. As they say if you reach for sun.... :D
I hope u r all doing well:D

Hi Sarah, sorry to hear about your sister - ouch!, that must have been painful, glad she is doing better. Was she doing sports or something when it happened?

Well done on your first 3 days on CD - you're doing great. It's not easy when you are the one doing the cooking. 10st is very achievable for you and if you stick to CD l'm sure you can lose those 13lbs before you go on holiday. Remember to keep drinking plenty of water.

Hope everyone has a great week - let's go for it! :)

Thanks for your comment about my weight loss, it's been a bit of long road, with a few detours, l've taken the scenic route, LOL.

Quizz, Trisha and Mum2one have done really well too, so hopefully we'll all be able to support and encourage each other.

Last edited:
Last week a relative (SIL :rolleyes:) made a hurtful comment about my weight loss/exercising behind my back. I'm not the only family member she's been unkind about recently. She's got her son's wedding coming up later this month and l reckon she's feeling unhappy and insecure about herself since she's not lost weight when she set out to, that's what my Mum thinks too. It's not an excuse to be unpleasant though. I feel rather sorry for her to be honest, she didn't used to be like this, think l'll just be extra nice to her. :D
Anyway, in the past (before l lost the weight) hurtful comments would have set me back and affected my confidence, but not now. I love going out jogging most days, l'm feeling as happy, strong and determined as ever. :)

Back