From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

hi all glad the party went ok disney, where are you going on holiday?

Thanks Trisha, we are going to Florida - staying a few nights in a Disney hotel then travelling over to St Pete Beach area. :)

that sounds great disney, wish I was going away in three weeks!

well an ok day so far done 810 though off to cdc tomorrow for more supplies, and going to try ss+ again

810 today and done well I would say 100% but i had a teeny weeny piece of lo's choc (was a button).

Got my mousse to look forward to in ten minutes.

Hope you're all doing ok

Trisha & Mum2one, well done to you both for having such a good day. Me, well err, let's say can do better, could have been worse though.

Mum2one, what flavour of mousse did you have? I love the vanilla one.

mum2one well done for having a good day.

so far done ok today on ss+ but I'm ay home now and this is my "danger" time, going to make a curry for oh and dd as I don't like curry thisis probably the safest. If I could just get through a few 100% days I'd be back on track

Hope everyone's doing well. Me, need to get myself back on track. :rolleyes:

Don't know if any of you get the CD magazine - in the summer one my SIL & cousin's wife are featured (p33).

Hope everyone's had a good day. I joined a Zumba exercise class today - really enjoyed it, legs feeling a bit sore now.

Here's hoping the sun keeps shining for the weekend.

hi everyone, had a day off diet on thurs as out celebrating dd uni results for end of fisrt year she got 1st's and is top performing student in year for law! so proud of her, went for a meal to celebrate,

diet wise I've decided to move up to 1000 cals as I'm finding so hard at the moment, and think a couple of weeks on 1000 might help.

Whats a Zuma class Disney?

hope you have a good weekend, I'm off shopping with dd today, as she's off to Peru volunterring in a orphanage for a month on monday

Trisha, congratulations to your daughter - fantastic results. :happy096:

That's great she is going to Peru, and doing such worthwhile work too.

Hope you have a lovely time shopping today.

Zumba is aerobics with samba/salsa moves - the class was great.
Zumba With Lyna - Video & Image Gallery

I've moved up the CD steps, on maintenance cals now, l'm not likely to lose much if anything before l go on hols, but l've not gained weight either which l'm pleased about, l'm still 10lbs over the weight l'd like to be though.

Once l'm back from holiday l'll reassess where l go from there ie whether to go back onto CD or stick with healthy eating & exercising, depends on what the damage is! :eek: Don't if l could face going back to SS/SS+, after over a year l'm weary of dieting.

Last edited:
disney I'm the same I've been dieting on and off for over a year as well. I'm about 10 lbs goal but would like to be lower as well, think I might move up the plans but like you will have to assess the damage going to do 1000 cals plan for a couple of weeks and see how I feel after that.

the zuma class looks like hard work but fun, will have to see if there's anythink like that on at the gym I go to

sorry l've not been on my Minis recently. We are off on holiday to Florida early tomorrow. It's been very busy recently - school events, family wedding last weekend - we all had a lovely day, it's my son's 7th birthday today, had a small birthday lunch at home with Grandparents etc. Just finishing off the packing - OH writing the luggage tags just now.

Hope you all have a good couple of weeks. :)

hi disney happy holidays, I too have had a busy week, plus computer playing up kept blue screening seems to be okay now though.

Hi, sorry l've not been on Minis since l got back from hols. Need to get myself back on track!

and boy do I need to get back on track!!

Trisha same here. In the last couple of weeks since l came back from holiday l just couldn't get motivated again, l've felt really sad as my Aunt died (from cancer) on the day we got home, she had been fighting it for 3 years, when we went on holiday l knew things weren't going well for her and that she maybe only had a few more months, but just after we left things took a turn for the worse.

Now l need to pick myself back up again and get back on track asap - going to an evening wedding reception on 10th Aug, a charity ball in September and a family wedding in October. So my challenge for August/September is to lose at least a stone.

Last edited:
sorry to hear about your aunt.

I could do with losing a stone by the time we go back to school on september, but anything would be a bonus! I don't understand how I've let things slip, its really getting me down. I'll join your challenge and I'll start tomorrow can't put it off any longer

i'm back......

disney sorry for your loss.

I'm ss'ing to get back in the swing. Lost 6lbs last week and want to lose a stone by end of aug and another stone before xmas as we're going to disney in florida woohoo.

we can do it girls :)

hi mum2one good to hear from you. Well done on the loss. I'm doing 1000 plan at the moment but might go back to ss/ss+ in a couple of weeks got a few events over the next couple of weeks, so would be difficult to ss. When are you going to Disney in Florida? thats a really good motivation to stick to the diet.

Hi Mum2one, well done on losing 6lb. That's great you are going to Florida, we were there in July, had a lovely time.

Back