From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Hi everyone, how are we all today? I'm having a much better day today and feel more positive, I know doing 1000 plan losing the weight will take longer but at the moment don't think I could ss and stick to it as got so much on over the next few weeks.

Hi Trisha, today going ok for me so far, l'm finding it hard being really strict with dieting at the moment, kids off school until 18th Aug, so a few more days out planned, we went to the isle of Arran on the Waverley paddlesteamer yesterday which was nice.

Yesterday diet went fine until about 8pm, then l blew it, should have just brushed my teeth & went to bed rather than going back into the kitchen! :eek: Today's a new day though - so restart here goes! MUST lose weight before mid September - 6 weeks to go! - charity ball then and l know l'll enjoy it more and look better if l've lost weight.

Trisha & Mum2one, hope you're both doing well, have a good weekend.

Hi disney and mum2one,
yesterday went good for me, but I'd been to the dentist and mouth was still sore!! today not so good been out for lunch with a friend who I haven't seen for a while and although I tried to make sensible choices ended up sharing a cake with her :cry: must do better!!! hope you both have a good weekend.

Isle of Arran sounds lovely disney. I would also like to lose weight for September when I'm back at school!! less than 6 weeks for me :cry: just got to do it

hey guys....sounds like we're all struggling I've put 4lbs back on......doh!!! My sis is coming over from the states on thu for two weeks then we're away for a week and then I have a weekend away planned with the girls........................

HELP!!!!! how can i be good and still lose weight with all of this going on

know just what you mean, why is it so hard!!! we're off to a party on saturday would like to give it a miss, can't really "big family do" kind of thing. Also had quite a few days out with my daughter, making the most of it before she goes back to uni. Guess we just have to try and make "sensible" choices (damage limitation) until we can get back into the diet properly.

hi everyone, decided going to go back on ss as from tomorrow I've just got to take food out of the equation to get me back on track, as I've really struggled since school holidays began, no routine has really messed diet up. I feel if I ss for a couple of weeks will hopefully get me back on track and then I'll be back at work and in some form of routine.

mum2one and disney hope you are both well

Hi Trisha, well done on losing 5lbs - that's brilliant.

I've been back on diet since Tuesday.

3lbs lost - it's a start, yay! :)

well done disney thats a really good start. I've really struggled for the last 2 days, don't really know why got to get back in the zone.

Trisha, good luck with getting back on track.

hi disney doing much better today, don't know what was up with me for the past couple of days but feeling more focused again, hope all is well with you

Hi Trisha, glad you are doing better again. It's hard staying on track isn't it? Harder than the first time round l think. I'm doing ok so far today, don't want to jink it by being overly confident, just got to get through the rest of this evening without straying. Think l'll go and brush my teeth & drink more water. Have a good bank holiday. :)

We can do this!!!

Hi disney hope you had a good bank holiday. I spent mine "bag packing" asda as my daughter and some friends are raising money for bowel cancer, so it was "all hands on deck" they were bag packing again today, so I went down after work to help them again and now I just want to go to bed. At least I didn't have the opportunity to cheat too busy and now too tired

Trisha, well done on the bag packing, for such a very worthwhile cause.

Another 3lb loss, not bad considering, l know if l could get myself back on to SS or SS+ & stay on it l'd lose the weight more quickly, as it is at the moment l'm on 810.

Trisha, hope you have a good weekend.

well done on the loss thats great

I'm struggling to stick to ss/ss+ and I'm varying between 810/1000 just wish I could get back into ss/ss+ again

Back