From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Went waaaaay off track yesterday!:eek: :eek: Got OH to take the rest of the chocolates into his office this morning, pity he can't take the rest of the icecream too, lol! He and kids will need to finish it off for dessert tonight.

I'm in good company then! I start the day with good intentions then fail miserably in the evening. But tomorrow is another day and yet another restart on ss+

1 lb lost - l'm lucky it was even that! :eek:

well done disney!! I'm too scared to get on the scales wi not until later this week as cdc away with a bit of luck I might manage a sts if I'm good until then

hey ladies I'm back.................

been off plan for a month and a half now, holiday out of the way, sister gone back BUUUUUUT 2st gained

I have 2.5 stones to lose by the time we go to the states in dec and will be starting ss on monday for a kick start then back on 810.

hope you are all well

hi good to hear form you, you'll soon lose the weight again.

I've been struggling to stay on track for the past 2 weeks, and have been more like 1000 cal+ plus a few days off plan as well, but plan to go back to ss for a couple of weeks after the weekend, once daughter is back at uni. We are taking her back fri and then a family party on saturday so going to try and eat sensibly until mon and then start afresh dreading going to cdc though.

Are you going on holiday to the states in december?

Mum2one, good to have you back. Losing 2.5 stone by Dec is definately achievable.

hi hope everyone is ok.

I'm looking forward to getting back on track from monday, I've had such a lot on over the past few weeks found ot really hard to concentrate on the diet and have ended up cheating most days although I've tried to stick to 1000 - 1200 cals plan, I've not always managed it, I'll probably start on ss for a few weeks then move up to ss+ but use 4 products, because for me I feel I need to take food out of the equation for a while, to get me out of the habit of "picking" then I'll move ss+ with the food option, before moving up the plans which I'll do properly this time and not my "own2 version of 1000 cals etc where I eat what I want!!

trish you can do it.......you seem to be still in some kind of diet mode.

Me??????? I can't stop eating - i have never been like this in my life. If it's cr4p I want to eat it :( I have a load of friends coming over for boozy sunday lunch and then that's it..............operation weight loss will begin!!!!!!!!

Since l'm going to a charity dinner tomorrow night and will be off plan part of Saturday too, decided to go back to SS (from 810) this week - l was 100% SS Sun-Wed and Thurs SS+ (had some chicken) and as of today l've only lost the grand total of 1 lb this week!!! :sigh: :( Strangely l'm not too downhearted, l know l couldn't have done any more, l feel thinner, the scales just don't agree LOL.

well done disney :)

Hope you guys are well.

Well I start ss tomorrow and I know I'll struggle. It won't be easy but i have to do it......so wish me luck.

Will more than likely be checking in regularly.

Anyone up for a mini challenge like the old days. How about a Halloween challenge.......

I'd like to lose 1.5 stones by Halloween

anyone else wanna join me :)

Hi Mum2one, l'll join you in your challenge. Target: to lose 14lbs by Halloween, doesn't sound a lot, but the way my losses are these days, it could be quite a challenge for me. Day after Halloween is my birthday so it would be great to achieve my target by then.

I had a lovely weekend - charity ball Friday evening then stayed over at the hotel, so basically 2 days off plan, managed not to overdo it. Yesterday l was 100% SS, today SS+ (had chicken and lettuce). As of this morning my weight is 1 lb more than it was on Friday morning. I'm planning on doing SS Tues, Wed & Thurs, on Friday evening we're going out for dinner for my daughter's 14th birthday, plan to be back on track Saturday onwards - then it's only 2 more weeks to my niece's wedding!:eek:, my outfit fits, but it will look even better if l can lose a few lbs.

Mum2one, good luck with SS. :)

hi disney and mum2one I'll join in the challenge too. We are off to visit daughter at uni then as its half term for me and I'd love to lose 1.5 stone by then as well but realistically 1 stone is more achieveable for me! I start tomorrow as well and I'll struggle too but I also have to do it.

Disney....try not to worry about the 1lb, that can go in a day. Sounds like you had a good night tho :) Trish, yeah it's a struggle but I feel my mind is ready now so I want to start now.........

Halloween Challenge. Start date: 21/09/10 Finish date: 31/10/10

Disney: Target 14bs Lost to Date: 0lbs
Trish: Target 1st Lost to Date: 0lbs
Mum2one Target:1.5st Lost to Date:0lbs

guys

please feel free to ad your stats to your siggy.

Lets get some motivation going to help each other.

Good luck guys
xxxxx

oops! - didn't do SS today as planned - my SIL gave us cooking apples and l made apple crumble, should have resisted it, but didn't. :eek: Back on plan tomorrow.

disney I'm the same thought I had enough packs to start today but 2 were out of date so I'm starting tomorrow just picked up supplies from cdc and I'm raring to go!
we can do this!

Halloween Challenge. Start date: 21/09/10 Finish date: 31/10/10

Disney: Target 14bs Lost to Date: 0lbs
Trish: Target 1st Lost to Date: 0lbs
Mum2one Target:1.5st Lost to Date:0lbs

hey guys how we doing??? yesterday was fab 100% today i kind of fell off but it's a blip....i'm determined to do it :)

hope you're all good
xx

Back