From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

hi all

so far so good for me today but its been a struggle well done mum on being 100% yesterday

Halloween Challenge. Start date: 21/09/10 Finish date: 31/10/10

Disney: Target 14bs Lost to Date: 0lbs
Trish: Target 1st Lost to Date: 0lbs
Mum2one Target:1.5st Lost to Date:0lbs

Last edited:
morning all, here's to a good cd day for us all

Halloween Challenge. Start date: 21/09/10 Finish date: 31/10/10

Disney: Target 14bs Lost to Date: 0lbs
Trish: Target 1st Lost to Date: 0lbs
Mum2one Target:1.5st Lost to Date:0lbs

hi guys,

like it trish :) Heres to a good day. It's really strange that even though i had a blip yesterday i feel like i got it out of my system iykwim??

Gonna make sure I have lots of water today....

I have an estate agent coming around today to price up for renting as we are temporarily moving down south. So need to make sure it looks all clean and tidy..lol

have a good day guys
xxx

As a team which is still ongoing would you like to be part of a team challenge? If so please let me know and we can decide how to organise it.

Thank you

Irene xx

My losses are pretty slow at the moment so l don't think my weight loss will contribute much to a team challenge, Trisha & Mum2one please feel free for the 2 of you to take part without me in a Team Challenge as suggested by Irene.

l've managed to lose 8lbs since l restarted a month ago, but that was in the first couple of weeks, since then things have ground to a halt. I'm going out for dinner for my daughter's birthday tomorrow, going to a wedding in two weeks which l'll be away a couple of days for and then l'm going on holiday during the school holidays, apart from then l intend to be on CD and see how far it gets me, although losing 14lbs by Halloween looks wildy optimistic, l guess l can only try.

hey yes we have 3 spaces..... i think?? The others will know more but from what I can gather there are three regulars.

Yes I'm sure we would like to be part of the teams challenge

Yes, it looks like there are just the 3 of us at the moment.

yes just 3 of us.

Disney I'm a bit like you at the moment weight loss is pretty slow and 14lbs loss for me is also optimistic but I live in hope!!

mum where abouts do you live now, and where down south are you moving to - sounds exciting I'd really like to move house we are thinking of "downsizing" in a couple of years but really need to do a few jobs on the house and with the state of the housing market at the moment I'll have to wait.

Hello all...sorry for butting in, but IreneH suggested posting here if looking for a team to join...a bit about me... I'm Claire (re)starting CD tomorrow didn't spend long on it brefore as got pregnant with number 2 but successfully did LL pre number one over 6 years ago now.. I returned to LL last year, but ran out of money (it's sooo expensive) and since then have not really settled onto a diet for more than a few weeks at a time.

This time i have Christmas in my sights in a (preferably) size ten dress :D well i can dream can't I. I have approx 50lbs to lose won't know exactly how much til i get there;). hope it's ok if I can join you :)

Claire
x

hey claire welcome. we're a friendly bunch :) christmas is do'able you just need to get your head down.

Trish - we live in warwick and will be moving to berks somewhere. I have had a brill day.....................BUT it went t*ts up when hubby came home from work.

I find it really difficult at that time as he works away from home and eating around the table as a family is a big thing..................

I'm so determined to do it...............i just feel LITTLE LOST :(

Disney I'm a bit like you at the moment weight loss is pretty slow and 14lbs loss for me is also optimistic but I live in hope!!
Trisha, if you & Mum2one are wanting to join in a Team Challenge, l assume what Irene means is a challenge against other teams, l'll join in if it makes it simplier, but l feel my results might not add much to the team result each week, especially with off plan events in the next few weeks for me. If you prefer l can give up my team place to a new member, who'll add more to the team result.

If a challenge with other teams is what Irene has in mind l think we'd need to appoint someone team leader to send the stats/% each week - any takers? (not me!) Think in a month or two l'm going to wean myself off CD.

Last edited:
:welcome2:Claire. Hope you really enjoy being on this team. Good luck with your restart, l'm sure you'll do really well.

weigh-in: sts, l'm back to where l was this time last week, suppose not bad considering l was off plan Friday & part of Saturday while away, by Tues morning l was 1 lb over where l'd been last Fri morning, then Tues l had a blip, was SS Wed & Thurs.

Going out for daughter's birthday dinner tonight, then it's SS for me until Sun. 10th Oct (dining out with relatives arriving for niece's wedding).

Last edited:
I have had a brill day.....................BUT it went t*ts up when hubby came home from work.

I find it really difficult at that time as he works away from home and eating around the table as a family is a big thing..................

I'm so determined to do it...............i just feel LITTLE LOST :(

Hugs to you Mum2one. I can sympathise, it's hard cooking and resisting family meals while on CD.

DisneyParis
I feel very homesick whenever I see your avatar xx

It is up to you whether you join a challenge or not. I just love the way team members support and encourage each other.

Irene xx

hi all and welcome claire. good luck with the restart to be at goal at christmas would be wonderful I've got about 23 lbs to go but at the moment the scales aren't being kind , but it's my own fault I keep snacking :cry:

team challenge seems like a good idea but my results at the moment won't do much for the team either.

mum2one I'm struggling at the moment too every day this week there has been something on in staff room and choc, bisc snacks etc :( I would normally go out for a walk at lunch to avoid them buts its been pouring down everyday at lunch - typical!

I've just got to focus and be extra good next week I just can't seem to get past day 3 :cry:

thanks for the welcome all:)
well day one is up and running i met my councillor this morning, she seems nice and her before and after pics are really fab. when i met her i couldn't imagine her ever having been overweight she was so slim!
i weighed in at 12 stone 8 i thought tbh it was going to be worse and am relieved that i haven't tipped over the 13 stone barrier. so my BMI is 34.

i already have THE worst headache imaginable although bizarrely i'm finding it a bit of a comfort because at least i feel like it's doing something and it's strengthened my resolve..these first few days really are the worst aren't they! have taken some painkillers and it's taking the edge off of the pain already thankfully.

i have been soooo tempted today though literally reaching out to pick something up and put it in my mouth...i forgot how hard it could be with feeding the kids and a kitchen full of birthday chocolate cake the temptation has been so great already. i just keep imaging myself in that size ten dress rather than trudging around in baggy jeans and t-shirt (me now)

the kids had food from the chippy today too...thought it would make life easier today if i didn't have to cook...how wrong was i ...the smell...wow!!

anyway day one is nearly down...think i'll feel a bit happier with myself when i'm a few days in. not sure if i'll get chance to post tomorrow though as we're off to legoland for my birthday treat...i'll be the one armed with briks rather than bricks ..geddit :giggle: :ashamed0005:

Back